AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Goals on mfc share

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
First time posting here! I have reached 100% on a goal in my mfc share, and have absolutely no idea how to collect the earnings. I assumed once I reached the goal that it would either have a button to collect it - or it would just go into my account. I hope this isn't a stupid question lol but any responses are appreciated!

First time posting here! I have reached 100% on a goal in my mfc share, and have absolutely no idea how to collect the earnings. I assumed once I reached the goal that it would either have a button to collect it - or it would just go into my account. I hope this isn't a stupid question lol but any responses are appreciated!
The tokens are already in your account, this isn't like other sites where you have to convert tokens into cash.

I was wondering that too, then I figured out that GOALS isn't like a 'savings account' (or is it?)....you get the tokens as they are given, meaning they aren't accumulating somewhere in the ethers and then paid out when reached 100%....am I right? Because for a moment there I wondered .....

I was wondering that too, then I figured out that GOALS isn't like a 'savings account' (or is it?)....you get the tokens as they are given, meaning they aren't accumulating somewhere in the ethers and then paid out when reached 100%....am I right? Because for a moment there I wondered .....
Correct, the tokens are put in your account as they come in, there's no "savings" or anything involved in goals.

You can adjust in the goals page what counts toward the goal though:

Screenshot 2023-05-18 203248.png

Reactions: D_A_X
Status
Not open for further replies.