AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good cam score, no traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
share.myfreecams.com
I log onto MFC at the same time each day, and have been doing alright for a while. Things have been slow for the last few weeks, but I was still meeting my goals. This week I've stuck to my schedule, and made close to nothing. I'm on my third day of zero tips. My cam score is in the 3600's, and I've never had trouble getting my room count up (even when people weren't tipping). This week I could barely keep more than a couple of premiums in the room at a time, even with chat, games, music. I'm frustrated -_-

I used to cam on MFC under a different account, and this is how that account died! I am confused though, because my cam score was much lower then, and I wasn't on a schedule, so I had kind of been expecting it. I'm definitely not a top account, but if I'm not getting traction with a good score I'm worried about what will happen if this continues.

Should I stop logging on for a while, or is there something else I can do?

edit: I also just saw that my camscore has gone up, but I haven't made any share or show tips in days. I am completely confused.

Last edited:
1) Do think maybe you are having internet issues? If your feed is lagging, people won't stay in your room or even bother to tell you, they will just move on.

2) What times are you camming? Maybe you're going on at a slow time.

3) Have you tried making your avatar photo really bright colored , to draw the eye? I wear a yellow bikini in mine to stand out on the front page. There's lots of different approaches to getting them to notice your avatar.

I forget if camscore is based off of the previous 60 or 90 days, but whichever it is, if your score went up even though you weren't making as much as you used to, it means that some very slow days fell off.

On MFC, if you've gotten your score that high, you definitely don't want to take much time off. As @MojitosJourney mentioned, there are little things you can do to boost traffic to your room. Changing your avatar is a simple one. Changing your camming area or background a little can also help, it shakes things up for those who just want to see anything new.

Doing some fun new games can help too. I remember having prizes in those little cheap plastic easter eggs was hugely popular! In fact it did so well that I wound up using them for a few months until most of them wore out enough and broke.

I hope things pick up for you soon!

1) Do think maybe you are having internet issues? If your feed is lagging, people won't stay in your room or even bother to tell you, they will just move on.

Same thing for audio issues.

Have you checked your blocked regions?

Have you changed anything recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.