AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good news!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
HeatherDerp or whatever her name was got her accounts back at CB
:lipssealed:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I noticed this morning :)) At least she won't be complaining anymore on this forum about how bad chaturbate staff is and how she and her bf will make chaturbate shut down

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Let's try this a third time: Wow, I really need to get the name of her lawyer.

I watched her for a while

I saw she has multiple CB accounts

she was using asianswingerscouple/ at Cb. her and a guy + new girl she said was Spanish? the guy I assume was her flash website creating genius boyfriend.

her other rooms in CB and she probably has others
heatherdeep/
18cuteasian4/

She was also splitcamming @ cam4. Her roomname there is fairly new, heatherdeep

some observations,
Shes in the Philippines and using a VPN, and has a shitty connection low quality video feed, the "cock" she was with never showed his face in the whole 5 to 6 hours they were on. But lay there typing on a laptop on his stomach while Heatherderpderp and the ugly chick tried and failed to get him an erection that lasted any longer than about 3 minutes

The other funny part, remember her rants about CB "stealing" thousand of dollars? from faulty groupshows? you would think she would stop using group ?

I saw them accept 4 group shows and 2 of them they dumped out of straight away complaining that there was only 1 user in it.:facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.