AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Google Authenticator needs reset

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2017
I reset my phone and my credentials were wiped out in the reset. Can you please wipe so that I can go back in and login and broadcast again?

My CB name is nataliarain

Thank you. I am anxious to get back on.

thank you. I have contacted CB support but no response. So I waited a couple days before going here.

Help me Punker Barbie, you're my only hope.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I reset my phone and my credentials were wiped out in the reset. Can you please wipe so that I can go back in and login and broadcast again?

I had something similar to me happen and I was able to resolve it by myself.

I had Google Authenticate on my iPhone, it broke and so I bought a new phone. I switched over/kept my old phone number.
This still wouldn't let me login but when you try and login, you should be given "alternative" options to choose. I think I was able to opt for an SMS message, it sent it to that number on file, but if you only reset your credentials, your number is presumably the same? So selecting this SMS or Call option will work fine, and then once in, go to settings and edit the Authenticate, adding your new one and make it primary, then delete the old one.

Sorry I can't remember exact step by step and this is as close I can. Hope it can help - it was frustrating, so I know the annoyance and pain of it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I had something similar to me happen and I was able to resolve it by myself.

I had Google Authenticate on my iPhone, it broke and so I bought a new phone. I switched over/kept my old phone number.
This still wouldn't let me login but when you try and login, you should be given "alternative" options to choose. I think I was able to opt for an SMS message, it sent it to that number on file, but if you only reset your credentials, your number is presumably the same? So selecting this SMS or Call option will work fine, and then once in, go to settings and edit the Authenticate, adding your new one and make it primary, then delete the old one.

Sorry I can't remember exact step by step and this is as close I can. Hope it can help - it was frustrating, so I know the annoyance and pain of it.

Thanks i will try that.

Upvote 0
Brett M I don't know if it has anything to do with me being in Canada but that did not work (option not offered) so I am still hopeful for CB support/Punker Barbie to resolve. But thank you

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you for the Star Wars graphic. I was hoping to get Punker Barbie's attention because I believe this has to be resolved at CB. Did I post in the right place for her?
You did, but you should @ her @punker barbie so she sees it

• Helpful!
Reactions: Natalia Rain
Upvote 0
Hi Natalia -

When you set up 2-step authentication, did it offer the option to save text codes to your computer? If so you should be able to use one of the 10 one-time use codes to get back in.

Upvote 0
Hi Natalia -

When you set up 2-step authentication, did it offer the option to save text codes to your computer? If so you should be able to use one of the 10 one-time use codes to get back in.

Thank you.....I used up my codes the first time I had this problem about six months ago so I am out of codes :(

Upvote 0
Thank you for the Star Wars graphic. I was hoping to get Punker Barbie's attention because I believe this has to be resolved at CB. Did I post in the right place for her?

You did, but you should @ her @punker barbie so she sees it
Yep, in the right place, and as far as my understanding goes, Shirley will catch up with new threads in this subforum when she's able to make it to ACF. I'll ask her if she'd prefer people to tag her, but I've noted to people in the past taht it probably isn't necessary.

Upvote 0

Support sent you an email with how to take care of this over 4 days ago. Please find that email, answer the security question that was asked of you and they would be happy to help you. Thank you

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Thanks i will try that.
Support sent you an email with how to take care of this over 4 days ago. Please find that email, answer the security question that was asked of you and they would be happy to help you. Thank you

Hello and thank you, Punker Barbie. I did receive the email from Support and the next day I sent them the required photo of the notepad and the credentials requested but that's now been four days since that time and I still have not had my 2-step Authentication removed so I can log in. Now what can I do? I really want and need to broadcast again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.