1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Google Authenticator needs reset

Discussion in 'Chaturbate' started by Natalia Rain, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Natalia Rain

I reset my phone and my credentials were wiped out in the reset. Can you please wipe so that I can go back in and login and broadcast again?

My CB name is nataliarain

Thank you. I am anxious to get back on.

2. Nikola Tesla

I cannot. You must contact Chaturbate support.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Natalia Rain

thank you. I have contacted CB support but no response. So I waited a couple days before going here.

Help me Punker Barbie, you're my only hope.

#3 Natalia Rain, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  4. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

Obligatory:
    Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 9.52.19 AM.png

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. Brett M

I had something similar to me happen and I was able to resolve it by myself.

I had Google Authenticate on my iPhone, it broke and so I bought a new phone. I switched over/kept my old phone number.
    This still wouldn't let me login but when you try and login, you should be given "alternative" options to choose. I think I was able to opt for an SMS message, it sent it to that number on file, but if you only reset your credentials, your number is presumably the same? So selecting this SMS or Call option will work fine, and then once in, go to settings and edit the Authenticate, adding your new one and make it primary, then delete the old one.

Sorry I can't remember exact step by step and this is as close I can. Hope it can help - it was frustrating, so I know the annoyance and pain of it.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Natalia Rain

Thanks i will try that.

7. Natalia Rain

Brett M I don't know if it has anything to do with me being in Canada but that did not work (option not offered) so I am still hopeful for CB support/Punker Barbie to resolve. But thank you

#7 Natalia Rain, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  8. Natalia Rain

Thank you for the Star Wars graphic. I was hoping to get Punker Barbie's attention because I believe this has to be resolved at CB. Did I post in the right place for her?

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  9. Mila_

Cam Model

You did, but you should @ her @punker barbie so she sees it

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. slithytoves

Hi Natalia -

When you set up 2-step authentication, did it offer the option to save text codes to your computer? If so you should be able to use one of the 10 one-time use codes to get back in.

11. Natalia Rain

Thank you.....I used up my codes the first time I had this problem about six months ago so I am out of codes :(

12. Natalia Rain

13. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

Yep, in the right place, and as far as my understanding goes, Shirley will catch up with new threads in this subforum when she's able to make it to ACF. I'll ask her if she'd prefer people to tag her, but I've noted to people in the past taht it probably isn't necessary.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. punker barbie

punker barbie Chaturbate.com
    Industry Representative

Support sent you an email with how to take care of this over 4 days ago. Please find that email, answer the security question that was asked of you and they would be happy to help you. Thank you

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  15. Natalia Rain

Hello and thank you, Punker Barbie. I did receive the email from Support and the next day I sent them the required photo of the notepad and the credentials requested but that's now been four days since that time and I still have not had my 2-step Authentication removed so I can log in. Now what can I do? I really want and need to broadcast again.

16. Natalia Rain

I re-sent the emails and now they unlocked Authentication. Thank goodness and thank you!

• Like Like x 4