AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First paycheck

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi, I contacted support via email. I think I wrote on Saturday. I haven't heard back from support yet. I need to finish something. And now I ask you. I checked that the balance of the money had not reset. I can still see my tokens in my account. It's my first paycheck. Now my time is 9 in the morning and it is around 00.00 on the page.

Hi, I contacted support via email. I think I wrote on Saturday. I haven't heard back from support yet. I need to finish something. And now I ask you. I checked that the balance of the money had not reset. I can still see my tokens in my account. It's my first paycheck. Now my time is 9 in the morning and it is around 00.00 on the page.
The payment is already pending. :joyful:

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
I understand being nervous as it's your first payment but I'm glad to see it's pending.

Should you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our official Support team for all payment queries.

How to contact the official Stripchat Support team:
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Reactions: prizenka
Upvote 0
I understand being nervous as it's your first payment but I'm glad to see it's pending.

Should you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our official Support team for all payment queries.

How to contact the official Stripchat Support team:
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
Thank you, I already received it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0