AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Google Authenticator not working

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
Hi, I have the Google Authenticator app on my phone and have always used this to access my account. Right now I'm trying to log in and it says incorrect code. I have tried to log on to both of my laptops, neither will allow me. I didn't save the codes it gave me when I signed up so I don't know what else to do. This is a bit time sensitive too as it's stopping me from working and earning, and I also have 900 dollars in my account I can't access. My support ticket number is 19978763, my username is AnnieGetYourGun. Thank you @punker barbie , you're my only hope!!! :)

Hi, I have the Google Authenticator app on my phone and have always used this to access my account. Right now I'm trying to log in and it says incorrect code. I have tried to log on to both of my laptops, neither will allow me. I didn't save the codes it gave me when I signed up so I don't know what else to do. This is a bit time sensitive too as it's stopping me from working and earning, and I also have 900 dollars in my account I can't access. My support ticket number is 19978763, my username is AnnieGetYourGun. Thank you @punker barbie , you're my only hope!!! :)
Is your phones time/date correct? If that's wrong it can give incorrect codes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.