AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account was hacked by my ex

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2023
wonderlust070392.wixsite.com
Twitter Username
@Lorraine070392
Chaturbate Username
Wonderlust0703
@punker barbie can you help me please 🥺 my account was hacked by my ex. Who stole my phone as well which is connected to my Gmail so my two step authentication isn't helping bc I can't access my phone number or my old email. When I contacted support they said I'm not even the account owner anymore. He is. All of my x rated media is uploaded onto this account and I just need to recover it. Plz help me. He changed the email the password the everything... Can they not tell that I am the one that authenticated the account originally? I uploaded my ID and I also uploaded his so that way we could post our stuff we made together as a couple.... There has to be a way to recover my content. Plz help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.