AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Google Hangouts & Web Connected Fuck Machine - Open Source!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2016
Hey all,

We have been working on an open source robotic fucking machine that is remote controllable over the web. This initially started as a for-fun side project but we have been approached several performers looking to add it to their collection of tools. One of our alpha users suggested making an account on this forum - we're new here so please be gentle :)

All suggestions/feature requests/criticisms/feedback welcome ! We are also looking for US based performers who would be interested in beta testing the robot - we'd either lend one to you for free (and cover shipping both ways) or build one for you at below cost price (you would only pay for the cost of raw materials/components) in exchange for feedback.

Here is a quick demo video of an early prototype running over a google hangouts group call :

Sorry about the shitty music - youtube added it automagically and it was too hilariously bad to resist :p

Features that set this fucking machine apart :
  • On-the-fly adjustable maximum, minimum depth and stroke length
  • Independently adjustable forward and backward speed
  • Independently adjustable acceleration and deceleration
  • Much more robust than electric actuator based competition
  • Extremely powerful (very strong and very fast) compared to hydraulic and flywheel based competition
  • Lots of silly/fun custom fucking patterns can be programmed by the user
  • Fully open source hardware and software.
  • Completely user programmable/modifiable (do whatever the hell you want with it - everything is open!)

Technical Information / Designs / Source code can be found at openfuck.org . This is an early prototype so sorry for the crudeness , we operated on an "Orgasms First Worry Later" development methodology and are cleaning that up now:)

Best and Thanks!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I was hoping this would be a thing because little tip activated vibes inside me do very little at best. PLEASE let me know about how to test this thing out!!!!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
From your wiki:
View attachment 66884

I feel that this should be made MUCH more explicit in your advertisements.

All for legal reasons to mitigate lawsuits I would imagine. Cause you know someone will crank that thing up to high in the first minute and the model will have forgotten lube. Or didn't weight it down so it jammed up the wrong hole unexpectedly... Million unpredictable things can go wrong through none of their fault.

Same reason there's instructions on boxes of toothpicks. 'Hey you didn't follow directions when you shoved it up your nose, don't be suing us!'

• Funny!
Reactions: Melissasweet1
All for legal reasons to mitigate lawsuits I would imagine. Cause you know someone will crank that thing up to high in the first minute and the model will have forgotten lube. Or didn't weight it down so it jammed up the wrong hole unexpectedly... Million unpredictable things can go wrong through none of their fault.

Same reason there's instructions on boxes of toothpicks. 'Hey you didn't follow directions when you shoved it up your nose, don't be suing us!'

If toothpicks had warning labels that dire, I would floss a lot more.

This is interesting... it almost looks "home made" ... why don't you guys develop an app for that and no more google hangouts app.
There are a few suggestions from my personal point of view... the shared control it is not ok. What if 2 (or more) users decide to play with the speed in the same time or...something like that... I don't want to use big or dramatic words but some injuries might occur if the device is handled improperly by both sides ... I think it is a great starting point and maybe we will see this product in mass production (tho there are some similar products on the market).
Wish you all ... success.

Reactions: Melissasweet1
PS : Dan202 The Google Hangouts Thing was created in response cam models who wanted to do private shows over Skype . Unfortunately Skype doesn't support adding the sex robot interface to it so we choose the next best - Google Hangouts.

From your wiki:
View attachment 66884

I feel that this should be made MUCH more explicit in your advertisements.

Sure thing can do - I can't edit my post :( . Also, the warning is obviously over stated so we get the point across.

Obviously, code we release has been tested pretty exhaustively so that doesn't happen. However, since its open source, anybody can modify any portion of the code they want - possibly with unintended consequences.

Finally, we are definitely NOT advertising this as a commercial product at all yet - we are merely looking for feedback and beta testers as we work on that.

This is interesting... it almost looks "home made" ... why don't you guys develop an app for that and no more google hangouts app.
There are a few suggestions from my personal point of view... the shared control it is not ok. What if 2 (or more) users decide to play with the speed in the same time or...something like that... I don't want to use big or dramatic words but some injuries might occur if the device is handled improperly by both sides ... I think it is a great starting point and maybe we will see this product in mass production (tho there are some similar products on the market).
Wish you all ... success.

1) Absolutely! See the description about how it was started as a for fun side project. We are looking at the possibly of commercializing it and figured this would be a good place to seek community feedback.

2) The google hangouts thing was just a fun hack. The actual control interface (see the GitHub repo) works over a web browser - we decided on a browser as opposed to a native app because it enables the system to be platform agnostic and right now a native app doesn't give us any added functionality. This may obviously change in the future :)

3) The currently in development version of the controls software (not published yet because its still a bit unstable) allows the machine's operator to turn shared control on or off and set which variables are to be controlled , it allows the operator to set "limits" on all the controls so that there is no possible way the remote user(s) can command the machine to do something the operator doesn't want.

We are getting really good feedback about shared control from all our beta testers - it seems like users really enjoy this feature.

4) This is a tool like any other and a rather powerful one at that - its hot and fun and deliciously sexy to play with but needs to be treated with care and respect.

5) There are some similar products in the market - we outperform all of them (look up everybody else's performance specs :D ) and we are the only ones to be fully open (software and hardware!) and extensible to allow people to do whatever they feel like to the system.

It turns out if you forget lube or set it on high immediately, the dick just bends and slides to the side harmlessly :p We have done extensive testing and have not been able to find a way to cause it to behave in a manner that will injure the operator in over 2 years of abusing the hell out of the machine in every way we can imagine.

However, there is a lot of work to be done which why we're posting here looking for beta testers :)

We'd also like to note that we literally put our own asses on the line and exhaustively test everything on ourselves before releasing it because it is responsible and hot as fuck !

Thanks everybody for your feedback please keep it coming :) Also if you want to beta test this please shoot us an email at openfrobot(at)(gmail)(dot)(com)

Hey all,

We have been working on an open source robotic fucking machine that is remote controllable over the web. This initially started as a for-fun side project but we have been approached several performers looking to add it to their collection of tools. One of our alpha users suggested making an account on this forum - we're new here so please be gentle :)

All suggestions/feature requests/criticisms/feedback welcome ! We are also looking for US based performers who would be interested in beta testing the robot - we'd either lend one to you for free (and cover shipping both ways) or build one for you at below cost price (you would only pay for the cost of raw materials/components) in exchange for feedback.

Here is a quick demo video of an early prototype running over a google hangouts group call :

Sorry about the shitty music - youtube added it automagically and it was too hilariously bad to resist :p

Features that set this fucking machine apart :
  • On-the-fly adjustable maximum, minimum depth and stroke length
  • Independently adjustable forward and backward speed
  • Independently adjustable acceleration and deceleration
  • Much more robust than electric actuator based competition
  • Extremely powerful (very strong and very fast) compared to hydraulic and flywheel based competition
  • Lots of silly/fun custom fucking patterns can be programmed by the user
  • Fully open source hardware and software.
  • Completely user programmable/modifiable (do whatever the hell you want with it - everything is open!)

Technical Information / Designs / Source code can be found at openfuck.org . This is an early prototype so sorry for the crudeness , we operated on an "Orgasms First Worry Later" development methodology and are cleaning that up now:)

Best and Thanks!

What's the difference between this machine and the shockspot (which i have had for 4 years) and their software (including their remote control software)? I feel like the build looks very similar... other than the fact it's open.

It looks really cool!

What's the difference between this machine and the shockspot (which i have had for 4 years) and their software (including their remote control software)? I feel like the build looks very similar... other than the fact it's open.

It looks really cool!

Thanks for your feedback !

Shock spot has a critical design flaw / issue with side loading : if any significant force is applied that is not directly in line with the piston(say oh during vigorous fucking) - the drive basically rips itself to bits and they don't warranty it . I used to own one which broke and that prompted us to start work on this .

From the shock spot manual regarding side loading :

The Cylinder must not be side loaded. Force to the cylinder must be applied only in the direction of the stroke. Forces applied to the side of the cylinder will cause damage to the system. When changing attachments to the end of the cylinder, power must be removed, the cylinder slightly extended. The cylinder must be supported by hand when applying pressure to attach/detach the desired attachment to the end of the cylinder to eliminate side forces to the cylinder. The cylinder must be protected from excessive shock. Ensure the cylinder is free to move and does not impact any hard surface during operation. Warranty will not cover cylinders exposed to side loads or shock.

Second, we drastically outperform shockspot by every specification (speed, stroke , controllability ). We are also a lot more durable , where once I had to baby the shockspot - this robot I can use for a vicious unrelenting fuck-a-thon of an evening without worrying about it

Third the open part is pretty nice - we have a user who hooked the Tip API from a popular cam site so instead of a tip vibe - there is a tip fucking machine (that fucks more viciously for longer the more you tip )

Fourth , we integrate fully into googles video conferencing API - so launching a cam session with shared fucking machine control is pretty seamless (see the video )

Fifth, a really awesome community of openfuck users is starting to spring up and new applications, cam site integration , fucking machine patterns and other fun tools are being contributed for folks to play with .

Sixth , it's completely customizable - want 3 pistons (one for each orifice ) all of them different lengths ? Go nuts and build one exactly like that - all the code , hardware and designs are open and public

Question about the part list

40-4040 right? not 40-4040-UL or 40-4040-light?
when you list 2 end taps. I assume this means left end tap, right end tap ? should the end taps be 40-7053 or 40-7059? (1.50 vs 1.25)

D8316
D2545
don't show up on the vendor website

the part at the end about Custom PCB not included...

Question about the part list

40-4040 right? not 40-4040-UL or 40-4040-light?
when you list 2 end taps. I assume this means left end tap, right end tap ? should the end taps be 40-7053 or 40-7059? (1.50 vs 1.25)

D8316
D2545
don't show up on the vendor website

the part at the end about Custom PCB not included...

40-4040 yes - the added heft gives the machine a bit more rigidity/stability

D-8316 : Scroll down to "pilot hole size" and select the correct one :

http://www.bimba.com/Products-and-C...Line-Foot-Bracket-Bimba-Original-Line-Series/

D-2545 : scroll down to "select thread size " and select the correct one :

http://www.bimba.com/Products-and-C...ories/Nuts/Rod-End-Nuts/Jam-Nut-5-40-to-1-14/

On end taps : 40-7059
On the PCB : The description and schematic for something you can build yourself with a breadboard or two is on the repo. See https://github.com/openfuck/code/blob/master/README.TXT

If you'd like a custom PCB email me at openfrobot(at)(gmail)(dot)(com)

Here is the thing with a fucking machine, you want control of it. Because most dudes want you to put it on the fastest mode possible which turns your vagina into mashed potatoes. Most of these dudes don't realize fucking machines are pretty intense, and can hurt you if it is put in full force and speed. So is there a way for models to cap their speed or not be able to put it on full speed right at the start. The max depth scares me too, even though the vagina is super stretchy, there is an end. A cervix. Most dudes don't know this. They think you can go deep as possible. They want to go 2,000 leagues under the sea, but you can only go 20.

I own several fucking machines, and I can tell you it will destroy your cunt and hurt you if you don't take it easy at first and build up. Even then I can never take the highest speed on my fuck machine, because it does turn my cunt into mashed potatoes and I'm out of work commission for a week.

Here is the thing with a fucking machine, you want control of it. Because most dudes want you to put it on the fastest mode possible which turns your vagina into mashed potatoes. Most of these dudes don't realize fucking machines are pretty intense, and can hurt you if it is put in full force and speed. So is there a way for models to cap their speed or not be able to put it on full speed right at the start. The max depth scares me too, even though the vagina is super stretchy, there is an end. A cervix. Most dudes don't know this. They think you can go deep as possible. They want to go 2,000 leagues under the sea, but you can only go 20.

I own several fucking machines, and I can tell you it will destroy your cunt and hurt you if you don't take it easy at first and build up. Even then I can never take the highest speed on my fuck machine, because it does turn my cunt into mashed potatoes and I'm out of work commission for a week.

Yup exactly ! the max depth and max speed (and all the settings really) are designed to be able to be capped by the operator (model). So you could turn over control to the user (client) and they could select anything within the range <you> specify. So in this case you could restrict them from very slow to slow speeds and a shallow depth

Just to be clear. This toy requires an air compressor. a very quite air compressor. Not that big..
hqdefault.jpg

Sorry for the super late post, but wanted to say a couple things:

1) I think this machine is awesome

2) Regarding practical tipping and avoiding mashed potatoes, I think it would have to be thrust-based. eg, 10 tokens = 1 thrust. Course there could be all kind of variations on this, but fundamentally it's about counting thrusts, not time...

Status
Not open for further replies.