AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gosh i hate cam women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep setting yourself up for cruel jokes? I honestly don't understand it.
this is the thing, what people consider a joke and bad, they dont understand it has no foundation
they laugh at me for living at home? i laugh at them for having to work a whole week to pay their rent and independence which leaves them not actually being at home most of the time

they only get the weekend at home and the rest of the week have to spend enormous hours in prison(i.e work) to pay for that "independence" not to mention utility bills, food etc

at home my parents cover these things and yes i chip in add some money to it, but nothing compared to if i had lived in some crappy rented apartment

#trueFreedom

this is the thing, what people consider a joke and bad, they dont understand it has no foundation
they laugh at me for living at home? i laugh at them for having to work a whole week to pay their rent and independence which leaves them not actually being at home most of the time
What do Mommy and Daddy think about their baby living at home jerking off on the Internet?

Believe it or not, most adults enjoy their career and the wealth it brings. We are travelling the world and enjoying our lives while you sit at home.

What do Mommy and Daddy think about their baby living at home jerking off on the Internet?

Believe it or not, most adults enjoy their career and the wealth it brings. We are travelling the world and enjoying our lives while you sit at home.
i dont jerk off, lets get that fact straight , they dont mind me at home

i do have a career , i already mentioned it game engine design i did software engineering and physics at university , i just dont do it as a full time job for anybody i work for myself

and i do travel the world, who hasnt, ive been to a few countries , but also i travel mentally as well with my enlightened mind

7PknM.gif

Reactions: SaffronBurke
tumblr_mcvwixU0UO1ru5h8co1_500.gif

f81e1c81ef047aa804ba5b9a402e0a3c.320x240x91.gif

tumblr_mbikgocGaS1rc2w9do1_500.gif

i dont jerk off, lets get that fact straight , they dont mind me at home
You don't masturbate? Then it's no wonder why you hate these mean camgirls. If you start jerking off you'll start enjoying them more.

i do have a career , i already mentioned it game engine design i did software engineering and physics at university , i just dont do it as a full time job for anybody i work for myself
It sounds like you were very successful at what you do, I mean what you did.

and i do travel the world, who hasnt, ive been to a few countries , but also i travel mentally as well with my enlightened mind
Who hasn't been to a few countries? People who live at home.

The actual title of this thread.

lol sex and intimacy is very anxiety causing, your naked with another person they put their mouth and other organs on yours, its a big deal for me

im actually comfortable in my skin , i have a good body so that not the concern , but when i am naked next to a person needing to connect with their organs be it mouth or otherwise ,i begin to shake , especially if she is pretty

it kills me, once a girl had to lay down on me at one of those massage parlous to stop me from shaking lol it was like a exorcism lol hahaha

and when you experience that kind of anxiety you cant get an erection easily, takes a lot of work to calm the person down , this one thai girl did it after half an hour that gave me a blowjob that i met at gold coast surfers paradise , she was genuinely interested in me, but she was like a 5 and the only reason i lasted that long was because we had been drinking the whole week like fish, i dont drink anymore

plus if your like me no sex no masturbation you cant last very long so even though you cant get an erection for a long time , your always on the verge of blowing up when she touches any part of you, so the whole experience is horrible and not relaxing and embarrassing

its funny, even i laugh about it after the whole ordeal, im laughing about it now remembering that trauma

Last edited:
tupac-portrait-richard-day.jpg

lol sex and intimacy is very anxiety causing, your naked with another person they put their mouth and other organs on yours, its a big deal for me

im actually comfortable in my skin , i have a good body so that not the concern , but when i am naked next to a person needing to connect with their organs be it mouth or otherwise ,i begin to shake , especially if she is pretty

it kills me, once a girl had to lay down on me at one of those massage parlous to stop me from shaking lol it was like a exorcism lol hahaha

and when you experience that kind of anxiety you cant get an erection easily, takes a lot of work to calm the person down , this one thai girl did it after half an hour that gave me a blowjob that i met at gold coast surfers paradise , she was genuinely interested in me, but she was like a 5

plus if your like me no sex no masturbation you cant last very long so even though you cant get an erection your always on the verge of blowing up when she touches any part of you, so the whole experience is horrible and not relaxing

Blah Blah Blah don't care didn't read. Did you see it yet? :D

See, you could have made a thread about things you actually know about, like your nervousness associated with interacting with women, how to navigate life in a society that makes sex seem like the ultimate goal, what brought you to realize that you can in fact exist without it when at first you thought it was the only thing that mattered...

Or you could have made a thread seeking knowledge about the things you have no idea about, like women's anatomy, interpersonal interactions, how to not come off like an arrogant asshole...

But instead, you insist on stating that women are the problem, that their existence as unattainable prizes~ is unfair to you, that wah wah you deserve sex and why are you so deprived it JUST ISN'T RIGHT!

Poor little incel.

2pac-nuff-said_o_607370.jpg

• Funny!
See, you could have made a thread about things you actually know about, like your nervousness associated with interacting with women, how to navigate life in a society that makes sex seem like the ultimate goal, what brought you to realize that you can in fact exist without it when at first you thought it was the only thing that mattered...

Or you could have made a thread seeking knowledge about the things you have no idea about, like women's anatomy, interpersonal interactions, how to not come off like an arrogant asshole...

But instead, you insist on stating that women are the problem, that their existence as unattainable prizes~ is unfair to you, that wah wah you deserve sex and why are you so deprived it JUST ISN'T RIGHT!

Poor little incel.
omg it was so funny i wish i had it on camera

imagine me on a table, her hand trying to do its work , me shaking, the table making a clicketing sound, this poor girl trying to figure out whats going on freaking out lol, then getting on top of me also naked telling me to relax and not think about it, holding me down onto the table lol

funniest sight ever , i was laughing for like 3 hours straight when i got home, i cant imagine what she was going through and thinking

omg her face when she realized the shaking was coming from my body and not some earthquake or epilepsy attack or stroke or something

i swear it looked like an exorcism, especially with all the fake candles and dim light around us lol , she was black too cause i like African girls so it looked even more like some ritual , and her in her African accent "what is going on" looking at me with this shocked face lol

that was an awesome night, will never forget it , such a good laugh for me

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen

imagine me on a table, her hand trying to do its work , me shaking, the table making a clicketing sound, this poor girl trying to figure out whats going on freaking out lol, then getting on top of me also naked telling me to relax and not think about it, holding me down onto the table lol

funniest sight ever , i was laughing for like 3 hours straight when i got home, i cant imagine what she was going through and thinking
No thanks, I'm good. While I do have a vivid imagination, I know I have no interest in imagining whatever you wrote past "imagine me."

1471684319095.png

db0771877664513a3d52a3f8c09cc4155af2dc26211ba6cce47845dc031a4918.jpg

omg how good does this look right now(take it easy saffron control yourself ;) , nah just kidding love you)

man i have spent too much time on this today, i got other things to do, have fun yall, see ya another day

dont die of boredom without me

Status
Not open for further replies.