AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gosh i hate cam women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man i have spent too much time on this today, i got other things to do
b554c9e87e13c58307eac0495e80826f.gif

tumblr_nmuq6bNXIb1uqgeqbo1_400.gif

omg how good does this look right now(take it easy saffron control yourself

Ooooh nooooo, fat girl food jokes! Yeah, you're definitely 12 if that's all you've got.

And duck is too greasy for me. I'm all about the seafood.

And Rap Jesus.

be859c1105b109e8fc4900f1c6774414.jpg

yuukkk peanut butter and jelly ? thats an american thing we dont eat that here and even if i was in american i wouldnt eat it, so unhealthy

i eat very healthy, steamed vegetables, steamed fish, proteins(meats obviously) stews, asian food especially thai(the one blowjob i got was from a Australian thai woman, she actually wanted sex but i was so nervous i couldnt get it up)

i dont eats jams almost at all, unless i am on a plane or in a hotel and its the only thing they serve you at breakfast , usually i eat a European breakfast which is actually more like every other cultures dinner
Brag about your diet all you like. But I can get it up. It's probably the PB&J.

Close enough. Jesus was pretty awesome in retrospect. Dude was the son of god but wasn't uppity at all. Hung around hookers, drank wine, got stoned too. Was punk rock before it was even a thing.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
lol, my genitals work thats not the problem when i am not faced with a woman it works fine

the problem is anxiety that overcomes me when i am with a woman, this is what you need to understand

so your dick doesn't work?

well if she spends enough time with me , obviously i cant do it in 30 mins , i would need an hour to relax and control myself and go from there
why would she want to spend time with you? you are kind of a terrible person remember?

but your dick will never work if you ever get the chance. remember?

Audri, I'm seeing a disappointing lack of Jesus in your posts.

tupac-been-working-at-the-dmv-the-entire-time-dibewbz-2527402.png

We've seen OG Jesus, we've seen The Jesus (don't fuck with The Jesus.), we have Rap Jesus and Vagina Jesus!

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES. Make way for Rock n Roll Suicide Jesus!

madlori.gif

LET'S DANCE.

After he leaked that little bit about marketing in the other thread, I'm convinced he is going to spring an ad for ED pills on us any day now.

17-Jesus-55.jpg

Just found this thread. Thanks for taking 2 hours out of my life I can never get back.

Is this the same guy who called us all jezebel hussies a few months ago?

His profile says he joined Tuesday, so, not unless it's a new account.

68269123.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
Status
Not open for further replies.