AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got a Clips4Sale question? Post it here! :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there were problems with chargebacks recently...has that been resolved? Does C4S do anything to protect you, or are there ways you can try to protect yourself (maybe blocking certain regions; if there are certain regions that seem more prone to CB), or is it really not all that bad?

It was a refund issue, not chargebacks. Also C4S does not region block. Manyvids does geoblock though.

The main difference between a refund versus chargeback is that the merchant deals with the refund and the credit card issuing bank deals with the chargeback. Chargebacks have fees too which even if they are fought against are time-consuming.

Last edited:
The charge back situation was a glitch in the system for checkout, so people were clicking to pay multiple times, thus buying several of the same clips, that's where all the refunds came from. Neil sent out a message about it when you log into your studio.

this is fucking bullshit.

There is NO way mine were glitches, I didn't receive money (I LOST money) and I know a LOT of other girls are in the same boat.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
this is fucking bullshit.

There is NO way mine were glitches, I didn't receive money (I LOST money) and I know a LOT of other girls are in the same boat.

I'm only mentioning what I heard, sorry :( I didn't mean to make anyone upset or rate my posts negatively. I lost money too...

I'm only mentioning what I heard, sorry :( I didn't mean to make anyone upset or rate my posts negatively. I lost money too...

No worries, lovely! Bianca isn't angry at you! A lot of girls are frustrated at that answer because it doesn't explain the chargebacks we received! Which makes a frustrated situation even MORE frustrating, because it feels much less than honest! I mean, we all understand that things happen, and most of us would rather have honesty that makes us upset than a pandering answer that feels like a lie. Especially when it feels like the answer doesn't actually account for the situation itself, and it also doesn't offer any reassurance that it won't happen again! So a lot of us are having trouble accepting the official response at face value! I think because we've been able to discuss it on the forums and in DM, and we are in touch with a lot of our fellow models who are experiencing the same situation, it's easier to see the issues with that explanation!

So, yeah. The frustration is towards the answer and situation itself, and not towards you for posting it! Because you are correct, that is the official response! It's just hard to accept it as the whole truth and nothing but the truth! ^_^

Im deff not mad at you like @paige_orion said. I just want to make everyone understand that this is utter bullshit. Nobody got paid for there clips thats a LIE. girls are still out raged by this. When you loose $300 a month (for more) in some cases believe me your opinion changes. There was no error here. Especially NOT on C4S part.

Im deff not mad at you like @paige_orion said. I just want to make everyone understand that this is utter bullshit. Nobody got paid for there clips thats a LIE. girls are still out raged by this. When you loose $300 a month (for more) in some cases believe me your opinion changes. There was no error here. Especially NOT on C4S part.
Then it looks like I may be in that lump too. I had a few hundred dollars worth of "refunds" last month. It was awful.

I used to be on MFC but have been out of the game for a while. I never made much but it helped through a rough period.

I'm starting a C4S store - I feel late to the party so to speak but I have a lot of motivation.

This is sorta personal, but TL;DR I have long lips that I hate and I don't know the best category for my store.

My whole life I've been disgusted by my labia - the inner are easily 1.5" long and the outer are almost non-existent. I hate even wearing bathing suits or being in my underwear around a partner because it makes this obnoxious lump. I even avoid dating because I'm so self conscious - I'm lesbian, so I feel even more weird when I'm around women who look more "ideal" to me - like somehow we have secret knowledge lol. No partner has ever had a problem. With men it doesn't bother me as much.

Anyway... on cam I don't care and I'm thinking I can leverage what I hate to help me gain confidence again. I think long lips look great on others but I just have been uncomfortable since I was 13. C4S doesn't seem to have a category that fits - Huge Labia doesn't seem right and it's also not a busy area and it will be only videos I show them that it is relevant. Lip Fetish (I love my face lips and plan on doing lip/mouth/throat videos too) I think doesn't apply to labia... I plan on some fetish stuff like pee because I genuinely like it myself as well as crushing. Those don't fit either... I also don't want to make fetish vids and turn anyone off if I'm naked.

Any ideas on a good category? Right now I'm leaning lip fetish. I only have 7 vids done so far so I have time...

I used to be on MFC but have been out of the game for a while. I never made much but it helped through a rough period.

I'm starting a C4S store - I feel late to the party so to speak but I have a lot of motivation.

This is sorta personal, but TL;DR I have long lips that I hate and I don't know the best category for my store.

My whole life I've been disgusted by my labia - the inner are easily 1.5" long and the outer are almost non-existent. I hate even wearing bathing suits or being in my underwear around a partner because it makes this obnoxious lump. I even avoid dating because I'm so self conscious - I'm lesbian, so I feel even more weird when I'm around women who look more "ideal" to me - like somehow we have secret knowledge lol. No partner has ever had a problem. With men it doesn't bother me as much.

Anyway... on cam I don't care and I'm thinking I can leverage what I hate to help me gain confidence again. I think long lips look great on others but I just have been uncomfortable since I was 13. C4S doesn't seem to have a category that fits - Huge Labia doesn't seem right and it's also not a busy area and it will be only videos I show them that it is relevant. Lip Fetish (I love my face lips and plan on doing lip/mouth/throat videos too) I think doesn't apply to labia... I plan on some fetish stuff like pee because I genuinely like it myself as well as crushing. Those don't fit either... I also don't want to make fetish vids and turn anyone off if I'm naked.

Any ideas on a good category? Right now I'm leaning lip fetish. I only have 7 vids done so far so I have time...

Go through the category page on the site. I'm sorry you dislike your labia, but if you want to use it to your advantage, they evenn have a huge labia category.

If camming has taught me anything, it's that if I hate something about myself... chances are there are quite a few who can't get enough of it.

Upload a bit at a time. It's more about letting people know you post new clips often more than being a veteran clip maker.

Put your studio in a more general category that will fit ALL of your videos. You said you were a lesbian, maybe label your studio as that so viewers know to never expect a man in your videos. I wouldn't do lip fetish for your studio unless you're doing all mouth centric stuff.

It sounds like you're planning on branching out to more general fetish stuff in the future though so I'd probably go with lesbian, solo female, fetish, or something of that like. Lip fetish would be too limiting, and you want something more generalized. You could even just put your studio in "fetish". I think my general fetish store is under the milf category because that describes me as a whole, but my masturbation store is under solo female and my femdom store is female domination.

Honestly, don't sweat the lady bits. There's a 100% chance some viewers will go apeshit over them and some viewers will hate them. It's standard for ALL BODIES. You could be "perfect" and viewers could still find a reason to be disgusted by you, it's just the nature of the internet. BUT you can totally use the ones who love you to boost how you feel about your body. You may even find that you get a few fans who become completely addicted to them, it happened with my steroid stretched out loose mom tummy.

Definitely seconding @Ann_Sulu 's suggestions though. Scroll through the categories list and keep browsing until you find something that fits. You can always change your studio category listing later on if you find your first pick doesn't quite fit.

Thank you both so much! I think I'll likely end up in general fetish category until I can figure out what fits best sales-wise and what I end up enjoying making the most :) I really appreciate the feedback! I've finally printed my IRS forms so ... excited to get started!

Reactions: Rose
MASKS. I know this is generally frowned upon... But I've got a whole schtick going. Does c4s allow them??

Yes. It's not unusual for subs to appear in a Domme's videos wearing a gimp mask or full hood. There is even a mask fetish category, though you can certainly put your clips in any other category as well.

Reactions: Rose and Ann_Sulu
Is it a big deal if I put toilet fetish or pee videos in my fetish store? I dont really wanna make a whole new store right now but pee is one of the best selling catagories from what I can tell so i want to get started on it.

Is it a big deal if I put toilet fetish or pee videos in my fetish store? I dont really wanna make a whole new store right now but pee is one of the best selling catagories from what I can tell so i want to get started on it.

I have all my stuff in one store and it does not affect my sales. I don't do a ton of it but It's never affected me. I do plan on opening a gross store but JUST because I have a SS store and I have an alter-ego there and want to open a store in her name on C4S.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
I have all my stuff in one store and it does not affect my sales. I don't do a ton of it but It's never affected me. I do plan on opening a gross store but JUST because I have a SS store and I have an alter-ego there and want to open a store in her name on C4S.
Thank you! Im really busy these days so i didnt wanna have to worry about another store. But I already have some toilet clips and pee clips made so i wanna be able to use them asap. And I wanna get in some catagories that have a reputation for being high sellers. Probably gonna try taboo next! ^_^

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Status
Not open for further replies.