AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Got paid.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneJaneth

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2022
SA, Capetown.
Streamate Username
JaneJaneth
Hi, all you beautiful people in here. So. I got my very first payment from CB today. Not much money since I barely get naked in free chat, but it felt GOOD non the less.

I keep looking at my Paxum account. Keep looking at that dollar account with actual money on it and my heart feels with joy. I’ve worked for this money and I’m just so happy for that.

I’m getting bolder slowly in my shows and hopefully that will earn me more on my next payday.

I guess this post is just to express how thankfully I found this forum that tough me so much when it comes to camming, and the support from all you models.

I GOT MY FIRST HARD EARNED MONEY!

Here’s to the next pay.

It's about time something positive was posted about payments here in the CB sub forum :haha: Seriously, congrats, and here's to an even bigger paycheck next time!

Reactions: Omne35
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.