AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Green eyes = artistic disposition?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2015
I was watching a tv show and it occurred to me that quite a few actors seem to have green eyes. I'm just curious if anybody else has noticed this or if you have green eyes do you have any artistic talents? I have blue eyes and while I can be quite creative when building cars ( my job ), things like drawing or music I have no talent for. My parents both had blue eyes, my father was pretty talented with pencil sketches but my mother had no artistic talents that I know of.

I was watching a tv show and it occurred to me that quite a few actors seem to have green eyes. I'm just curious if anybody else has noticed this or if you have green eyes do you have any artistic talents? I have blue eyes and while I can be quite creative when building cars ( my job ), things like drawing or music I have no talent for. My parents both had blue eyes, my father was pretty talented with pencil sketches but my mother had no artistic talents that I know of.

Yes a lot of actors do have green eyes! I have noticed that! Its also because we tend to notice green eyes a lot more than other eye colors. Having green eyes is actually a rare thing! Only 2% of the worlds population have them! (of course thats still quite a bit knowing how many humans we have :p)

I have green eyes and so does my mother. We are both very artistic and creative but I dont think that entirely comes from us having green eyes. There are actually a lot of myths online about green eyes, such as "theyre more unique" or "they love better" etc. So maybe this artistic quality has fallen somewhere in that category? Of course who knows for sure, but I dont think eye color plays into traits. Even though I would love it! Would make sense a lot for myself haha. Anyways! Theres my info and 2 cents :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Another thing to consider. The general population includes "a lot" of people with green eyes. I would bet that if you did a statistical study, you'd find that actors have about the same number of green-eyed people in their midst as any other category, including "everyone."

Another thing to consider. The general population includes "a lot" of people with green eyes. I would bet that if you did a statistical study, you'd find that actors have about the same number of green-eyed people in their midst as any other category, including "everyone."

A lot of actors wear coloured contacts or get their eyes changed in post-production but I'd reckon if you took a group of TV/movie actors and a comparison group of average people, you'd find more blue and green-eyed people in the actors group. Just a hunch so nothing to back this up, haha, but I think actors are often chosen for striking or unique features and light eyes tend to be considered one of them, just like I bet you'd find more blonde women in an actor group than a random sample. Also TV & movies are whiter than the general population and thus you'd see more light eyes since that's more common in white people.

A lot of actors wear coloured contacts or get their eyes changed in post-production but I'd reckon if you took a group of TV/movie actors and a comparison group of average people, you'd find more blue and green-eyed people in the actors group. Just a hunch so nothing to back this up, haha, but I think actors are often chosen for striking or unique features and light eyes tend to be considered one of them, just like I bet you'd find more blonde women in an actor group than a random sample. Also TV & movies are whiter than the general population and thus you'd see more light eyes since that's more common in white people.
Agree, totally. And of course "striking features" has nothing to do with "artistic ability."

Status
Not open for further replies.