AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Grimm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same! I feel like it is so well done and intricate. Very interesting and good use of both old lore and new spins on things. I will be sad to see it end.

Reactions: Bocefish
Oh my jebus. It gonna lie. I cried during the finale. Man im a wimp. Without spoiling I will just say.... Everyone?! At one point at least...I just was puddles. So sad. Despite knowing it had to kinda be.

I had such an up and down relationship with this show throughout its entire run. I thought the way the put the foot on the pedal towards the end, kind of gave away the total picture. I wasn't disappointed with the finale and actually came away from it satisfied. Though there was something that they teased at the end that I wish we could have got a glimpse of. But, that is nitpicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.