AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

group, pvt, skyp

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi women. I have a question. In the past, I contacted support to see if they could add pvt password show, I wrote that clients would be interested in it. They refused it. I canceled skype today. And I'm thinking of canceling my mfc account as well. The disadvantage is that the group show is not 1 client, there must be at least 2. Pvt is expensive for mfc clients and they always want a skype show. I'm fine with payment on demand, but no one wants to go to pvt and group shows, but only skype shows.

An MFC equivalent of a password show would be doing a club show with a very high priced club (like 999999tk) and giving the member a voucher.
That said, if these members can't afford even a five minute regular private and want to only do skype, it's probably not for reasons that are going to benefit you in the end.

Upvote 0
An MFC equivalent of a password show would be doing a club show with a very high priced club (like 999999tk) and giving the member a voucher.
That said, if these members can't afford even a five minute regular private and want to only do skype, it's probably not for reasons that are going to benefit you in the end.
Thank you for answer

Upvote 0
Hi women. I have a question. In the past, I contacted support to see if they could add pvt password show, I wrote that clients would be interested in it. They refused it. I canceled skype today. And I'm thinking of canceling my mfc account as well. The disadvantage is that the group show is not 1 client, there must be at least 2. Pvt is expensive for mfc clients and they always want a skype show. I'm fine with payment on demand, but no one wants to go to pvt and group shows, but only skype shows.

As a member, I would be interested to know if they had intended to pay for these skype shows using site currency? Generally, when mfc members try to avoid paying private show rates in tokens and complain about the costs, they are often trying to scam the model with a skype show and a dodgy alternative payment method. It is considered good practice to stick to the safe option of site tokens for all shows where you can. It saves a lot of grief in the long run.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
As a member, I would be interested to know if they had intended to pay for these skype shows using site currency? Generally, when mfc members try to avoid paying private show rates in tokens and complain about the costs, they are often trying to scam the model with a skype show and a dodgy alternative payment method. It is considered good practice to stick to the safe option of site tokens for all shows where you can. It saves a lot of grief in the long run.
This was just a question, I never accept money, I only accept tokens. But here the model has already answered me. I wonder if mfc has not added a password show.

Upvote 0
I wonder if mfc has not added a password show.
As noted above, it isn't a password show it is a club show. You give a voucher, not a password. Go to your Share page, create a club, then when you're broadcasting you can start club show and invite the member by sending them a voucher in mfc mail or private message.

Upvote 0
Jak je uvedeno výše, není to heslo show, je to klubová výstava. Dáváte voucher, ne heslo. Přejděte na svou stránku Sdílení, vytvořte klub a poté, když vysíláte, můžete zahájit klubovou show a pozvat člena zasláním poukazu v mfc mailu nebo soukromé zprávě.

Upvote 0
As noted above, it isn't a password show it is a club show. You give a voucher, not a password. Go to your Share page, create a club, then when you're broadcasting you can start club show and invite the member by sending them a voucher in mfc mail or private message.
Thank you, I'm already reading the club rules.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.