AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gun Grabbers Unite

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have like 457 fears involved in sending my kids to school (most not so gun related). Anything that can make even the slightest of dents in my madness is worth it. I tried to get them on board with a home school plan, but they weren't sold on it.

The news cycle adds more fear than fits the reality. Schools provide both academic and social development to students. Every home school person I've ever met displayed hard rooted social problems in a business setting. Not to say it's absolute but it's been a constant observation I've encountered. You don't want wait till kids are away from you in a college to learn how to socialize, they can easily fall off whatever path you planned for.

I would stop letting the news feed your fears and actually call your local school board office and let them tell you the history of school security in your area. Often that way you actually get the stories of things they've STOPPED in the past and what they do to identify risks early or at least will tell you if there are plans and procedures in place and when drills on their plans have taken place. Actually having a meeting with the school resource officer let them tell you firsthand what their game plan is to protect your children. They might also tell you what gangs might be in the area where the drugs tend to come from so you can give safe instructions to your kids how to avoid problem areas in the area surrounding the school.

I grew up in Jerusalem, so security freaking is my second nature, however there are restrictions on what fire arms can be carried, and by whom.
The census requires a repeated evaluation for every gun holder. The first action for any suspect of a police questioning, is to deposit your fire arm if you have one. You also have to prove that you are keeping the gun in a safe for a license, even if you’re single. Holding an automatic like the AR-15, AK-47, Kalachnikov, or M-16 etc, is prohibited for non soldiers, on duty. I agree that guns don’t kill, people do, but that doesn’t mean everyone should bare them. Just my take on it, without insulting any of the faces on Mt. Rushmore:)

Income tax rates depend on what municipality and county you live in. I think I pay around 36%, but that also includes the church tax and burial fee .The value added tax on goods is 25% with exceptions for food and services in which case it is 12% and 6% on travel within Sweden books, news papers and admission tickets to cultural events. Capital gains tax is 30%. Everyone pays the same amount of tax we don't make the middle class pay more in tax than the rich people. Here is a link if you really interested in reading about Swedish taxation.

I'm a little familiar with the Swedish tax code as a friend of mine lives there and we compare notes. They're a US citizen who moved there. Point is, the people pay for all of the "benefits" you talk about via high taxes. Significantly higher than the US. Some people feel that having others pay for everyone's benefits is good, while others don't think so.

And to be clear, when you say "Everyone pays the same amount of tax we don't make the middle class pay more in tax than the rich people", you are talking about percentage rate. Not in actual Krona amounts such as 10,000 Krona per year in taxes (just a random number used for discussion)

Most people here including our right wing nut jobs agrees that arming everyone is not going to solve the problem with gun violence.

I agree with you there that arming everyone isn't the correct solution. Nor is disarming those who can legally own them. It's a very complex manner which very few are willing to have deep, realistic and meaningful discussions on.

My point exactly. How many gun stores are in Georgia, and how many are Maryland? How many are in Laredo, and how many are in Nuevo Laredo? How easy it is to run a fire arms trade show in each location in comparison? Just asking, what do I know.

Does it matter how many stores there are? No. Let's take it a different route. How many guns find themselves in the hands of extremists, terrorists, etc in places outside the US which are weapons NOT of US origin?

So, why focus on just the US when there's also many more issues to deal with?

I grew up in Jerusalem, so security freaking is my second nature, however there are restrictions on what fire arms can be carried, and by whom.
The census requires a repeated evaluation for every gun holder. The first action for any suspect of a police questioning, is to deposit your fire arm if you have one. You also have to prove that you are keeping the gun in a safe for a license, even if you’re single. Holding an automatic like the AR-15, AK-47, Kalachnikov, or M-16 etc, is prohibited for non soldiers, on duty. I agree that guns don’t kill, people do, but that doesn’t mean everyone should bare them. Just my take on it, without insulting any of the faces on Mt. Rushmore:)

Just for clarification, it is illegal for nearly all US citiziens to own an automatic firearm. This includes M-16's, AK, etc. The only way to legally own on is to go through extensive background checks and pay heavy fees on obtaining special permits to allow you to own on. To add to it, just because a firearm is an AR, it does not mean it is fully automatic. Unless modified to be fully automatic, they are semi-automatic.

Reactions: caramia
Does it matter how many stores there are? No. Let's take it a different route. How many guns find themselves in the hands of extremists, terrorists, etc in places outside the US which are weapons NOT of US origin?

So, why focus on just the US when there's also many more issues to deal with?
Let's focus on inside the US then. How many illegal guns in Baltimore alone, have arrived there from Atlanta? How many gun stores are in each town? Do you suppose that vessels don't communicate in this case?

The taxes in the US are not near as high as those in Sweden or other countries. I'm well aware of what a single person with no deductions pays. The probem to me is that too many feel that paying more in will fix all the problems. Which, is most likely very far from the truth. I brought the question up because of his rant about getting those things and making it a great deal for them.
I've never paid in 36%, but as a married but childless hairdresser, my rate was 26%. Single and making just under 25k in retail, I paid in over 20%. I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of camgirls are paying more than those percentages. Once you add in the ridiculous insurance rates, Americans are almost certainly handing over more of their hard earned pay for less. Agree though that just being taxed more won't fix anything. Unless Americans change their ideas about responsibility and community and their hearts a bit, tax money will continue to be squandered. Really, that's what the gun problem in our country boils down to as well. Our laws continue to protect our "right" to own guns, but we no longer expect our neighbors to shoulder the responsibility and reverence that owning a gun comes with. Instead of respecting guns, young men are marching around using guns to to inflate their own egos and feel respectable themselves. No job. No education. No plans. No cares for other people except how they make you feel or what they can do for you. Buy a gun and feel bigger immediately! I'm sure that when the 2nd amendment was drafted, no one had in mind the socially stunted fools that would be running around our country.

Let's focus on inside the US then. How many illegal guns in Baltimore alone, have arrived there from Atlanta? How many gun stores are in each town? Do you suppose that vessels don't communicate in this case?

I point out the international issue of guns because so many seem to point outward and say "Look at i<country> we ban guns and..." yet the problem is worldwide.

Banning shit is stupid. Look at prohibition in the US, and other things. As I mentioned before, the problem is not the inanimate object. It's the person. Again, why do we have issues now, when we didn't years ago? What has fundamentally changed? What is causing people to "trigger" and snap? Shall we look at some of the comments people have made on ACF regarding having anxiety issues, anger, problems dealing with crowds? Why do people always feel the victim, instead of having a better self-image of themselves?

I'm not saying the models whom have stated they are dealing with these issues will do it. But, it is a common link between many of the problems in the world today.

Let's address the real issues, not think that taking the quick route of banning shit is going to solve the underlying problem which then means they drive cars down crowded streets, on sidewalks, send bombs in the mail, etc. Ban one, they replace another.

Reactions: SoTxBob and caramia
I point out the international issue of guns because so many seem to point outward and say "Look at i<country> we ban guns and..." yet the problem is worldwide.

Banning shit is stupid. Look at prohibition in the US, and other things. As I mentioned before, the problem is not the inanimate object. It's the person. Again, why do we have issues now, when we didn't years ago? What has fundamentally changed? What is causing people to "trigger" and snap? Shall we look at some of the comments people have made on ACF regarding having anxiety issues, anger, problems dealing with crowds? Why do people always feel the victim, instead of having a better self-image of themselves?

I'm not saying the models whom have stated they are dealing with these issues will do it. But, it is a common link between many of the problems in the world today.

Let's address the real issues, not think that taking the quick route of banning shit is going to solve the underlying problem which then means they drive cars down crowded streets, on sidewalks, send bombs in the mail, etc. Ban one, they replace another.
Not banning guns, just limiting the accessibility to them, and having a control on who has them in each moment.Guns are not a commodity like potatoes do you agree?

Not banning guns, just limiting the accessibility to them, and having a control on who has them in each moment.Guns are not a commodity like potatoes do you agree?

Actually they are commodity mostly in these gangs. Guns are purchased and collected to be payment for drugs to south american cartels. They send drugs over the border to use and we flood south america with these illegal guns.

I've never paid in 36%, but as a married but childless hairdresser, my rate was 26%. Single and making just under 25k in retail, I paid in over 20%. I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of camgirls are paying more than those percentages. Once you add in the ridiculous insurance rates, Americans are almost certainly handing over more of their hard earned pay for less. Agree though that just being taxed more won't fix anything. Unless Americans change their ideas about responsibility and community and their hearts a bit, tax money will continue to be squandered. Really, that's what the gun problem in our country boils down to as well. Our laws continue to protect our "right" to own guns, but we no longer expect our neighbors to shoulder the responsibility and reverence that owning a gun comes with. Instead of respecting guns, young men are marching around using guns to to inflate their own egos and feel respectable themselves. No job. No education. No plans. No cares for other people except how they make you feel or what they can do for you. Buy a gun and feel bigger immediately! I'm sure that when the 2nd amendment was drafted, no one had in mind the socially stunted fools that would be running around our country.

It's not just income taxes they pay high in. Look at things like sales (VAT), 25% on most items. In his own words:

The value added tax on goods is 25% with exceptions for food and services in which case it is 12% and 6% on travel within Sweden books, news papers and admission tickets to cultural events. Capital gains tax is 30%.

I pay about 7% state sales tax on most items. Food and clothing are not taxed, unless food is prepared. Some cities also have a city sales tax on different things such as tobacco and alcohol for "sin tax".

As to the culture change between when the 2A was written and now, that was an issue I raised in another thread regarding thug mentality with gangs, and particular music. Yet, I was given negative remarks by a few people here. One of which was you if I'm not mistaken. Why are certain actions revered (violence, womanizing, etc), when others are shunned? Why the focus on "angry old white men" instead of addressing things as a whole? By this I'm referring to inner city violence, crime, etc. as well as those which happen in suburbs and rural areas?

Reactions: SoTxBob

We already have restrictions on who can legally own certain types of firearms. As to "who has them in each moment", please propose a solution that will 100% ensure that the right person has it or doesn't. If you can do that, then perhaps you can address other issues such as drunk driving.

Actually, let's do this:

I challenge anyone here who thinks anyone can just walk into a retail store and buy a firearm to try it. Go to a store that sells firearms, and attempt to purchase an AR, shotgun or other rifle. Then, come back and describe the process. What you had to do, provide, etc. Now, go back and attempt to legally purchase a handgun from a store. And, then give info on that as well and compare to what you thought it was. By this, I'm talking about an actual store. Not a gun show, private sale, etc. because I think there should be some better ways to do it such as background checks, etc. that are in place at retail stores.

It's not just income taxes they pay high in. Look at things like sales (VAT), 25% on most items. In his own words:

The value added tax on goods is 25% with exceptions for food and services in which case it is 12% and 6% on travel within Sweden books, news papers and admission tickets to cultural events. Capital gains tax is 30%.

I pay about 7% state sales tax on most items. Food and clothing are not taxed, unless food is prepared. Some cities also have a city sales tax on different things such as tobacco and alcohol for "sin tax".

As to the culture change between when the 2A was written and now, that was an issue I raised in another thread regarding thug mentality with gangs, and particular music. Yet, I was given negative remarks by a few people here. One of which was you if I'm not mistaken. Why are certain actions revered (violence, womanizing, etc), when others are shunned? Why the focus on "angry old white men" instead of addressing things as a whole? By this I'm referring to inner city violence, crime, etc. as well as those which happen in suburbs and rural areas?
Look at where Sweden is though. They have to import tons of stuff. They're going to pay like crazy. It's not really fair to compare their prices to a giant, spoiled country like ours. Just getting produce there must be a struggle. At least they have pretty girls and lots of fish.

I don't think the problem is generally angry, old white men. I don't meet many older men who think it's cool to wave around a gun and not have a job. To me, it's economy, education and gender roles. There is a sect of people who are doing most of these shootings and those are young men. To ignore that is to willingly ignore what is happening. The change in economy/capitalism has forced most families to send both adult members into the work force. We're working more and getting less. We have less time for our children and one another. We have less money and stability to show for it. Our education system is failing. People are coming out with sub-par reading abilities and told to go to college. Not everyone belongs in college, but there's money to be had in not telling kids that. Teachers, parents and mentors are not steering kids who would benefit toward vocational schools. On the contrary, those of us who go that route are seen as lesser. Why? We're telling kids to find their dream job instead of finding a job that can keep food in their bellies. We have a feed yourself economy not a dream economy. Men can no longer wrap their worth in a family unit up in just their ability to provide financially. But, are we telling young men that? Have we adjusted what it means to be a good man in America today? Do we show young men there is value in fatherhood, chores, gentle behavior? We don't. A man with average or even below intelligence used to be able to snap up a labor job, make a decent wage/benefits and have something to offer a wife/kids. Those jobs are gone, and if that man doesn't find something else to offer a partner, he has no purpose. These are the men who are at risk of becoming a danger. What he needs to feel good about himself and add to our community is not easily found and he's not been told that. If he's not willing to change his expectations of the world and of himself, he becomes angry. Women aren't having the same anger because our role has changed in a way that asks more of us and suggests that we need to "do it all!". Society keeps adding to our purpose. We're tired. Stressed. Popping pills. Finding our partners less attractive if they're not helping out at home. Of course, motherhood and parenthood in general has been devalued in our capitalistic society. That's a major issue. I was raised partially by grandparents. It looks like more and more that is the norm, and less parents have any shame in it. Again, lack of purpose. I don't think it matters if we look to cities or rural areas. Our economy/education/social requirements have changed so much that these men are falling through the cracks in both. I grew up in a rough ass city that is a perfect example of what happens when an economy changes relatively quickly and people don't or can't keep up. But, where I live now is pretty country and it seems to be a universal problem. Politicians want to blame guns or bullying or mental health alone because blaming economy and education is blaming themselves and blaming all of America. It's way easier to rile up the constituents about mean kids, taking away the guns, god in schools, blah blah blah than to say we all need to change a bit. But, if bullying, nuclear family implosion, guns or mental health were the major issues, young women would be shooting up schools just as quickly as young men. Girls bully each other and call it friendship in school, ffs. It's way more complex than what we're being divided by.

Actually they are commodity mostly in these gangs. Guns are purchased and collected to be payment for drugs to south american cartels. They send drugs over the border to use and we flood south america with these illegal guns.
So The Merida Initiative did not flood legal guns in Mexico as well? Is it really just kingpins and cartels?

Look at where Sweden is though. They have to import tons of stuff. They're going to pay like crazy. It's not really fair to compare their prices to a giant, spoiled country like ours. Just getting produce there must be a struggle. At least they have pretty girls and lots of fish.

I don't think the problem is generally angry, old white men. I don't meet many older men who think it's cool to wave around a gun and not have a job. To me, it's economy, education and gender roles. There is a sect of people who are doing most of these shootings and those are young men. To ignore that is to willingly ignore what is happening. The change in economy/capitalism has forced most families to send both adult members into the work force. We're working more and getting less. We have less time for our children and one another. We have less money and stability to show for it. Our education system is failing. People are coming out with sub-par reading abilities and told to go to college. Not everyone belongs in college, but there's money to be had in not telling kids that. Teachers, parents and mentors are not steering kids who would benefit toward vocational schools. On the contrary, those of us who go that route are seen as lesser. Why? We're telling kids to find their dream job instead of finding a job that can keep food in their bellies. We have a feed yourself economy not a dream economy. Men can no longer wrap their worth in a family unit up in just their ability to provide financially. But, are we telling young men that? Have we adjusted what it means to be a good man in America today? Do we show young men there is value in fatherhood, chores, gentle behavior? We don't. A man with average or even below intelligence used to be able to snap up a labor job, make a decent wage/benefits and have something to offer a wife/kids. Those jobs are gone, and if that man doesn't find something else to offer a partner, he has no purpose. These are the men who are at risk of becoming a danger. What he needs to feel good about himself and add to our community is not easily found and he's not been told that. If he's not willing to change his expectations of the world and of himself, he becomes angry. Women aren't having the same anger because our role has changed in a way that asks more of us and suggests that we need to "do it all!". Society keeps adding to our purpose. We're tired. Stressed. Popping pills. Finding our partners less attractive if they're not helping out at home. Of course, motherhood and parenthood in general has been devalued in our capitalistic society. That's a major issue. I was raised partially by grandparents. It looks like more and more that is the norm, and less parents have any shame in it. Again, lack of purpose. I don't think it matters if we look to cities or rural areas. Our economy/education/social requirements have changed so much that these men are falling through the cracks in both. I grew up in a rough ass city that is a perfect example of what happens when an economy changes relatively quickly and people don't or can't keep up. But, where I live now is pretty country and it seems to be a universal problem. Politicians want to blame guns or bullying or mental health alone because blaming economy and education is blaming themselves and blaming all of America. It's way easier to rile up the constituents about mean kids, taking away the guns, god in schools, blah blah blah than to say we all need to change a bit. But, if bullying, nuclear family implosion, guns or mental health were the major issues, young women would be shooting up schools just as quickly as young men. Girls bully each other and call it friendship in school, ffs. It's way more complex than what we're being divided by.

We're in agreement with just about everything. And, it is fair to compare countries. Why? Simple economics. Look at Hawaii and Alaska. Shit, let's throw in Maine for that matter. Rural areas pay more for things because it costs more to ship them. But, it's part of the purchase price, not taxation.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Our right wing nut jobs blames the immigrants and the Jews, because according to them the Jews control the media and are trying to destroy Sweden by making the immigrants seem like regular people in the press when they are in fact dangerous, which is as it sounds mostly a bunch of bull crap.
Not a big fan of laying the blame entirely at the feet of "the Jews", but it is pretty clear most of the media is controlled. That is why I was asking about Sweden. Stuff been coming out for a while now, which I assumed was nothing but right wing rabble rousing. Becoming more and more difficult to believe that is the case.

So I am left to wonder not only "what is the truth?", but also "which is worse?": to demonize with hysterical exaggerations, or to conceal the truth because reality threatens to discredit a particular narrative? Six of one, a half dozen of the other...
The hand grenades are more of a problem because they have a tendency to be thrown at the wrong people.
I'll bet.

Man, I get it. Gun owners are gonna keep on keep on gonna be themselves. The high school school students fearing for their lives are gonna fight and try to change things (such a big fight against a unified effort). Us people taking the bus or metro are gonna do the best we can to not be a victim because it says we can't carry guns on the metro in my area. I don't think it would make much difference as the people traveling are already packing or or not (I think some guy in New York got in trouble for shooting some bullies/muggers). I could post the shit about people getting killed waiting for a train from the newspapers around here or just the violence I personally have seen, but, honestly it isn't pretty and no one wants to read it.

It is strange. I, looking for a way to keep my sanity because I ride public transporation and realizing that no one cares, I keep my feet moving and am fleet footed. I run and make movements when necessary that may make people think I am special (never stay and try to reason)! Keep on Keepin on and stayin' alive:

The problem with drug dealing is that it brings a lot of turf wars. Back in the nineties drug dealing was something that Hells Angels and Bandidos did and they were shooting at each other, but that was more OK because they were Scandinavians even though they also had hand grenades and assault rifles.
Bandido Scandivavian Hells Angels?

Hmmmm..... my ex used to tend bar there methinks.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Clearly the US needs to get on the ball. We are falling well behind King George and his band of Monty Python inspired jokers.

• Funny!
has anyone observed that the most common people that have a FULLY Automatic ASSAULT Weapon at any major crime scenes or shooting incidents are THE POLICE and not law abiding gun owners , and once the POLICE are retired they are regular citizens just like the rest of society , Noone should be exempt from the laws that the citizens are required to follow.

Not a big fan of laying the blame entirely at the feet of "the Jews", but it is pretty clear most of the media is controlled. That is why I was asking about Sweden. Stuff been coming out for a while now, which I assumed was nothing but right wing rabble rousing. Becoming more and more difficult to believe that is the case.

So I am left to wonder not only "what is the truth?", but also "which is worse?": to demonize with hysterical exaggerations, or to conceal the truth because reality threatens to discredit a particular narrative? Six of one, a half dozen of the other...

I'll bet.
Well they need to blame someone for why their lives are miserable, otherwise their crazy worldviews wouldn't make sense even to them.

Well they need to blame someone for why their lives are miserable, otherwise their crazy worldviews wouldn't make sense even to them.
I do not know. Is this woman a right wing nutjob?
The first years I believed that the people who come here are true refugees will now be happy with safe and will therefore have a good will to fit in here and for integration. But over time, step by step came unpleasant awakening. The reasons for this were so complex that they simply could not any longer turn a blind eye to them.
Harassment still happens to volunteers, but none of us ever reported such a case to the police, because none of them wanted to be seen as an opponent of refugees and cause problems to the establishment. In this case, this works the same mechanism that worked for me - continuous excuses: he is new, has no idea how to behave, do not understand our culture.
First of all, political Islam in Germany is trying to hard, as they say, deeper put a foot in the door. Muslims strive continuously to be presented as victims, to complain that they are discriminated against or insulted, that the West is to blame for everything that ultimately leads to the fact that all of them disappear. First of all, our politicians. It stems from a false sense of tolerance and a sense of that in Germany no one can feel persecuted. But apparently no one notices that for a start to be discriminated against our own values and we are discriminated against by Muslims. It drives me to rage. I feel sorry for the Germans, mostly women. We have good intentions, and our harvest is the loss of everything, what our grandmothers so hard won.
Yes, by the rapid increase in the number of Muslims from Turkey, the Middle East and the Balkans, we have more and more forced marriages and trafficking in girls and even children. Zgłaszałyśmy already such cases to the police, but the police and the authorities have a hard nut to crack such cases, there were even excuse that it "belongs to their culture." So suddenly we have two systems of law applicable in the territory of one state! Sometimes the problem is the fact that this girl does not want to leave her husband because they do not know anything other than the culture in which she was brought up. That's offices have in mind when he wrote: "That's how it is with them."

But the fact is that girls are bought and sold. They live as sex slaves and slaves to work, always controlled and robbed of their freedom.
This means that even the judges, through the false tolerance, undermine our legal system. It seems that we have more and more double standards. Courts with us are rather left-oriented.
https://dorzeczy.pl/kraj/52961/Niemcy-uciekna-do-was.html
https://euroislam.pl/wywiad-z-rebecca-sommer-reaktywacja/sh

Of course, this is a German woman speaking to the Polish; but I have read similar accusations from your country. Not really sure what to believe.

What I am pretty certain of is that the "Billy-Bob and Cleatus" narrative you spouted earlier has been weaponized. And I suspect it is now being wielded by the sorts who prefer mass graves in secret, rather than 72 hour stretches of nonstop MSM shooting coverage.

Of course, this is a German woman speaking to the Polish; but I have read similar accusations from your country. Not really sure what to believe.

What I am pretty certain of is that the "Billy-Bob and Cleatus" narrative you spouted earlier has been weaponized. And I suspect it is now being wielded by the sorts who prefer mass graves in secret, rather than 72 hour stretches of nonstop MSM shooting coverage.
https://www.nyatider.nu/fore-detta-asylaktivist-gor-en-u-svang-manga-asylsokare-foraktar-oss-djupt/

too late to add, but there is a Swedish version of her story. What do you make of it?

https://www.nyatider.nu/fore-detta-asylaktivist-gor-en-u-svang-manga-asylsokare-foraktar-oss-djupt/

too late to add, but there is a Swedish version of her story. What do you make of it?
I have never heard of her before so you probably know more about her than I do. I can read six languages but Polish is not one of them. Euroislam looks like you typical extreme right publication but I can't give you more than that on the two Polish sites. Nya Tider however I do know, it is an extreme right newspaper, it is more to the right than Breitbart News and it likes to print conspiracy theories and present them as facts and it has a circulation of 4200 so it is not a very reputable newspaper. We have a guy at work who is an actual Neo-Nazi and he is a subscriber to Nya Tider so that should give a hint of who its target audience is.

I have never heard of her before so you probably know more about her than I do. I can read six languages but Polish is not one of them. Euroislam looks like you typical extreme right publication but I can't give you more than that on the two Polish sites. Nya Tider however I do know, it is an extreme right newspaper, it is more to the right than Breitbart News and it likes to print conspiracy theories and present them as facts and it has a circulation of 4200 so it is not a very reputable newspaper. We have a guy at work who is an actual Neo-Nazi and he is a subscriber to Nya Tider so that should give a hint of who its target audience is.
Yes, it is very difficult for me to tell with foreign outlets.

"Extreme right" and "conspiracy theory" are two terms that are meaningless to me now. They have been misused and abused beyond belief by lying left media. They use them in an attempt to bully and shame people into going along with their narrative, whether the truth supports it or not. They use them to cover for their failings. Anyone who is deterred from a story by such smears is exactly the sort of simpleton I imagine the left media hopes for everyone in their audience to be. (Not that the right won't do exactly the same bullshit; but the left media had considerably more credibility in my mind until the past year, which it now appears was totally unmerited)

I'm not very familiar with Rebecca Sommer, never even hear of her until recently, but at a glance she appears pretty left to me. Certainly seems to hit the nail on the head with the things she says about the double standards, and the pandering and making excuses for certain groups.

Back to your original statement...I too have some contempt for the NRA , I think our system of gun regulation is a mess, and I think the Constitution is only spoken of nowadays for propaganda purposes (except for the marginalized few who point out we lost it some time ago). But all that is preferable to the feminist/racial equality/lgbt/pro-immigration-at-any-cost-consequences-be-damned/anti-gun cult that seeks to silence any who oppose it.

tumblr_o828l0GHoS1ry46hlo1_r1_500.gif

Yes, it is very difficult for me to tell with foreign outlets.

"Extreme right" and "conspiracy theory" are two terms that are meaningless to me now. They have been misused and abused beyond belief by lying left media. They use them in an attempt to bully and shame people into going along with their narrative, whether the truth supports it or not. They use them to cover for their failings. Anyone who is deterred from a story by such smears is exactly the sort of simpleton I imagine the left media hopes for everyone in their audience to be. (Not that the right won't do exactly the same bullshit; but the left media had considerably more credibility in my mind until the past year, which it now appears was totally unmerited)

I'm not very familiar with Rebecca Sommer, never even hear of her until recently, but at a glance she appears pretty left to me. Certainly seems to hit the nail on the head with the things she says about the double standards, and the pandering and making excuses for certain groups.

Back to your original statement...I too have some contempt for the NRA , I think our system of gun regulation is a mess, and I think the Constitution is only spoken of nowadays for propaganda purposes (except for the marginalized few who point out we lost it some time ago). But all that is preferable to the feminist/racial equality/lgbt/pro-immigration-at-any-cost-consequences-be-damned/anti-gun cult that seeks to silence any who oppose it.

tumblr_o828l0GHoS1ry46hlo1_r1_500.gif
Look these are the types of people that denies that the holocaust happened, they actually believe that Nazi Germany's Final solution was only about deporting the Jews and it was the right thing to do and that it is something we should do with every foreigner. I am not talking about some kooks who believes the moon landing was faked or that the earth, this is actual Nazi sympathizers and I hope we can agree that they are bad people. I don't think I can convey how bizarre it was to hear my co-worker talk about that he believes this and that he is a member of the Nordic Resistance Movement for which he hands out pamphlets in his spare time.

• Wat?!
Reactions: asia_lynn
Look these are the types of people that denies that the holocaust happened, they actually believe that Nazi Germany's Final solution was only about deporting the Jews and it was the right thing to do and that it is something we should do with every foreigner. I am not talking about some kooks who believes the moon landing was faked or that the earth, this is actual Nazi sympathizers and I hope we can agree that they are bad people. I don't think I can convey how bizarre it was to hear my co-worker talk about that he believes this and that he is a member of the Nordic Resistance Movement for which he hands out pamphlets in his spare time.
Yeah, I know all about the Hitler fanboys. I always wondered why the ones I knew would deny the Holocaust one minute, and be calling for a repeat of it the next. Pretty goddamned sad to see. But don't you get so worried about them that you forget about Stalin and Mao.

You don't have to convey how bizarre it is. I knew a neo-Nazi that shot someone on behalf of the US govt. It was a good shoot, fully justified; they sent him to mandatory counseling afterwards, and he told them he didn't have any problems, if they had any more n*ggers they needed shot, he'd be happy to do it. He was pretty appalling for sure, I couldn't really wrap my head around the hatred he had for other races. But what he did was not only acceptable, but ordered by his superiors.

Does your friend in the Nordic Resistance Movement also run around tossing hand grenades in his spare time? Or is it only pamphlets that concern you?

Also, I am a little perplexed as to why the Holocaust demands so much of our focus. There have been many holocausts; so why is it only the one from 80 years ago that demands all the attention?

There is a sect of people who are doing most of these shootings and those are young men. To ignore that is to willingly ignore what is happening.

Let's not forget the mental illness aspect of which 99% of the mass shooters were dealing with in one form or another. Red flags were rather evident in the majority of school shootings. Not surprisingly, the media always focuses on the evil black gun instead of the underlying problem and how the system failed.

Teachers, parents and mentors are not steering kids who would benefit toward vocational schools.

That is changing along with the negative stigma that used to be attached to vocational schools. Plumbers, welders, electricians, carpenters, HVAC, construction... you name it, brings a decent income, especially if they stick with it and take advantage of all the opportunities that may come along the way. Not a big fan of unions, but they can really help when it comes to retirement and healthcare, among other things.

Clearly the US needs to get on the ball. We are falling well behind King George and his band of Monty Python inspired jokers.

That cracked me up too.

How are you going to attack somebody with a blunt rasp file? Maybe if you remove the handle to reveal the secret assault end of it??

Regardless, I'm sure Londoners are sleeping better knowing those are off the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.