AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guys, what gets you tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies and gents. I am a model on SM and have been almost 3 years. When I broadcasted on Chaturbate a few months ago, i got some tokens but not enough to payout at the time. I decided to spread some pay it forward juju and send some models tokens. I felt like a baller giving this couple 250 tokens. (Not much, but it felt awesome). It felt so good to make their day! The thing that really got me tipping another room was if they looked like they were trying really hard to entertain the room but the tipping wasn't happening much... I would start tipping to encourage the others in the room to do the same. :)

This thread makes me smile :h:

I don't have a whole lot of money right now, but the times when I want to tip other models are when they're having fun and just seem like they deserve it! I mean, in a restaurant you tip for good service, right? So why not online?

If I had loads of money I'd love to go into a lesser-known model's room, someone who's struggling and deserves better, and just tip like 10k haha. In perv mode, I like to be able to make someone smile so I guess that's what does it for me. Feeling like it would be appreciated.

1. She is beautiful
2. I feel sorry for her (looks genuinely upset, sad, tired, what have you...)
3. I've got some pervy things to say to her (seriously, this shit goes in a tipnote)
4. I've got some romantic things to say to her (seriously, this shit goes in a tipnote)
5. I've got a question I would like to ask her (and if it's a marriage proposal, then seriously, this shit goes in a tipnote)
6. She is a real bitch and I want to f*ck with her a little in tipnotes (token beggars exempt from this one; also, I don't get too malicious)
7. I am bored as hell
8. She looks bored as hell
9. She is Olivia (this isn't one that really "gets me tipping"; tipping is something that just starts happening on its own when in Olivia's presence)
10. Listening to her sing just made completely forget where I was for a few minutes
11. She is crying (not serious crying, but one of those girls that has a reputation for frequently crying for little or no good reason; I like to console them in small tipnotes. I never let on that I am being completely tongue-in-cheek. Have no idea why, but I find this hilarious)
12. She has one of those bullshit topics like "If I don't make xxxx tokens today I am getting evicted". Love to give these girls one token and say "Hope this helps"
13. She's got good audio and she does the song request thing (got to be in the mood for this one)
14. I am drunk
15. It is one of those rare occasions when I have tokens
Question. What if the singing is absolutely wretched. cause i sing on cam sometimes and I worry for my viewers ears.

Question. What if the singing is absolutely wretched. cause i sing on cam sometimes and I worry for my viewers ears.
Speaking only for myself. My favorite model sings off-key enough that it makes me want to cringe. The only person who possibly sings as badly is my third favorite model. When these two do it, it is occasionally delightful, the rest of the time something that must be tolerated. So it hasn't run me off. But it hasn't moved me to tip from the lounge either.

Speaking only for myself. My favorite model sings off-key enough that it makes me want to cringe. The only person who possibly sings as badly is my third favorite model. When these two do it, it is occasionally delightful, the rest of the time something that must be tolerated. So it hasn't run me off. But it hasn't moved me to tip from the lounge either.
So should i keep singing or just save my viewers ears?

Lol I wonder about that too. I sing along to the music I'm playing sometimes and I have no idea if I'm in tune or not. I haven't had any complaints so far but then maybe they're just being nice =p
I mean I haven't gotten complaints but I can hear myself and I know its not great lol.

I tip because I can. And I tip certain models because I want to. Hope that helps.

Seriously, I usually tip any model that interests me. I'll send out a "feeler" tip with an inane note to see how she reacts. I'll proceed from there.

It can be music, personality, goofiness, uniqueness, whatever that keeps me around.

I try to make an impression. If the next time I'm in the room, the model acknowledges me, then yeah, they're getting tipped. I'm sorry, but if I stumble into a room and you're already fucking yourself, no reason for me to tip. I'm more about the social than the sexual, but if that's your gig, go for it. Just not me.

I seldom visit the "top models" rooms. Most girls there are very petite and I do prefer larger girls. I also do prefer to talk in smaller rooms, rather then in rooms were 50 others are talking to the model at the same time.

When I'm in a room, basically the only thing that makes me tip is if the model has a nice attitude to the people in her room, not only the tippers. As long as she does her best doing the show, I really don't care about anything else other than her just having a nice attitude. You can be the hottest girl alive, as long as your attitude is shitty you won't get a single token from me.

Having the spare cash to tip freely and openly definitely encourages me to tip. I take my pleasure seriously, and don't like to waste my time worried about the cost. Cam time; the way I like, it is expensive for me, so I want to enjoy it.

Who to tip in terms of my own pleasure is an instinctive process for me. Friends get a certain amount of favour, a little help if needed, and some small tips on occasion until I save enough to really have some fun with my tokens. I will wait for the right moment or partner.
The most critical part for me is that any model I choose to enjoy knows, that if I spend on them for my own pleasure, I really want that time with them. I love seeing a model at her best in some way.
Of course searching for perfection/ magic, you sometimes simply miss someone in particular too, and just look for a good moment to enjoy them again.

I guess beautiful in some way, and being attentive are the things I tip for most.

Lots of things that have already been mentioned, but once I've been in a model's room for 15 minutes, less if she's not a top/well-known model, and I haven't tipped, I make the decision to either tip or leave. If I'm broke, I don't watch cams unless a friend asks me to log in and visit her room to talk to her or something.

So basically, lots of stuff makes me tip, but if I've been in your room 15 minutes and you make me wanna stay, I have to tip. Feels real gross not to.

I always tip models who are hustling really hard and no one is tipping. I know what it's like to be doing everything "right" and still make $0 and log off with a 500 camscore.

I always tip models who are hustling really hard and no one is tipping. I know what it's like to be doing everything "right" and still make $0 and log off with a 500 camscore.

Same here! If I find a girl who's being bubbly and trying hard but the room is just dead, I always tip her because I know that crummy feeling and how frustrating it can be.

Basically I just tip happy, bubbly girls. When I go tipping I usually search for ACF girls, if nobody I know is online then I will look for BBWs and try to find cute chubby girls who are doing everything "right". Anyone who looks like they're putting in more than they're getting out, I like to tip.

I always tip models who are hustling really hard and no one is tipping.

Anyone who looks like they're putting in more than they're getting out, I like to tip.
These will almost always guarantee a tip. Always feel guilty like if not me, who? If not now, when? haha what?Plus it can have a small chance of helping to get others tipping. Dudes that were hesitant to be the only one tipping will hopefully now feel bad for not tipping in the first place but also more comfortable now that they won't have to be the only one pitching in.

So should i keep singing or just save my viewers ears?

I say own it. Enjoy yourself. One of my fav models sings most of her shift everyday ... and she is terrible lol. I feel bad saying it, but she is never gonna get a recording contract. But I do love her room when she sings because she is just so fucking passionate about it. If she is that happy singing, well hell go for it, and I will tip.

I say own it. Enjoy yourself. One of my fav models sings most of her shift everyday ... and she is terrible lol. I feel bad saying it, but she is never gonna get a recording contract. But I do love her room when she sings because she is just so fucking passionate about it. If she is that happy singing, well hell go for it, and I will tip.
I'm not passionate and its not a hobby or anything just something I do when I'm happy :)

Reactions: JimsX and hihowrubb
Boobs. Boobs make me tip. Apologies to any non-nude models, im sure you're awesome but I cant tip anyone who doesnt show their boobs. After that I tip more if someone is fun has a good vibe going on and also random little games like spin the wheel, pick a card or stuff like that can make me tip a lot, the gambler in me takes over.

Boobs. Boobs make me tip. Apologies to any non-nude models, im sure you're awesome but I cant tip anyone who doesnt show their boobs. After that I tip more if someone is fun has a good vibe going on and also random little games like spin the wheel, pick a card or stuff like that can make me tip a lot, the gambler in me takes over.
So I'm guessing a good game of spin the boobs would just make you go off like a rocket. :haha:

I'm drawn to personality and charm. That'll get me to take interest and tip. If I get caught up in a room's energy, yellow walls are going for no reason other than "because yellow walls..." if I am having fun I will join in. If I find out I have common interests with someone, I'll tip more and even consider privates.

Oh and cute butts. I tend to tip for cute, spankable butts. :pompous:

If I join a room it's usually just because I find a model attractive. If I like her personality I'll end up staying for the long run. After that, I'll tip for pretty much anything. I have on occasion stayed in a room because of the attractiveness factor, but that always ended poorly once i realized their personalities were not for me.

Reasons I tip and feel rewarded by it:
  1. Model's beauty, in my eye, is what gets me in the room.
  2. Engaging conversation / personality is what keeps me in the room and tipping.
  3. I just want to see the model happy.
  4. Any performance going on that I appreciate (whether it is sexual or non sexual).
  5. Games. I can get addicted to alcohol, gambling and staring at pretty girls. When all 3 are combined, I end up having to call my credit card company to explain that all those charges are, in fact, legitimate charges.
  6. When the model is actually having fun or at least being professional when not having too much fun.
  7. The room members are cool.
  8. When I catch tipping fever from other members tipping
  9. Pets.
There are times I tip that make me question myself afterwards. I won't go into those reasons, but most of them fall under some sense of obligation, duty, or loyalty that I think I owe to the model(s).

I do find these topics very interesting. Study of the human condition is very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.