AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gym & Summer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Anyone else have trouble getting motivated to go to the gym when it's a gazillion degrees outside? 🥵

I have been a gym rat for my entire ancient life...lol.....this summer is so insanely hot I can barely get myself out the door, and I kinda beat myself up over it!!!

What's your fitness routine like when it's too hot outside (or too cold for that matter)? (I lift weights mostly, light cardio.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I tend to use the outdoor gyms we have around here a bit more in the summer instead of always going to the gym, or going for outside bike rides instead of doing the stationary bikes inside sometimes etc :) this might help a bit if it's a possibility, but I agree, it can be a pain in the ass when it's a million degrees outside..

I guess that's what changes the most with my routine, as I don't give it JUST as much power when going on the bike outside as I would while doing spinning or so :))

It's currently winter down here, but our summers can be extreme, >45C. The gym I use has giant electric fans that create a cooling effect, so once inside, it's fine.
In fact, they're so darn powerful, it's like running against a big headwind on the treadmill :)
I tend to alternate between running one day, and lifting weights the next. Rest day on Sunday. And try to go in the early morning before the day heats up too much.

My gym used to have a huge problem with people getting sick in summer because the AC blew directly down on equipment and the temp change would often get the women sick. They recently redesigned the entire builds so the AC plows into ducts that bellow out the air instead of just blowing it down which has been much better.

The only issue is it's very hard to get swimming pool time right now and the pool is what makes the membership pricy and they don't offer a membership without pool access.

I'm actually in a telegram group with a few model friends where one is now a trainer and yells at us to maintain our schedules. Personally I could get by just using a rowing machine but my regular workout is weights, ab and chest workouts with a light cardio warmup. I'm being nagged about some diet adjustments but have resisted so far since I'm still seeing good gains from just regular exercise.

Reactions: D_A_X
Status
Not open for further replies.