AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacked account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2017
This month an unpleasant situation happened to me. I received an email supposedly from chaturbate support, saying that my username had been reported 3 times by other users and that I needed to make a confirmation of my data, including password and the 10 confirmation digits. It turns out that I confirmed the sender email several times and it seemed to me the original email of the support, but it was a very similar email: support@chàturbate.com. They changed the way I sent tokens to BITCOIN and they took all the money I had. However, contacting chaturnate support informed me that my account was hacked and blocked my account. I've already submitted my data again to unlock my account, but the support response is taking a few days.

Has anyone ever been in this situation?

Thank you for your help.

Chaturbate are dealing with this kind of scam on a daily bases, its why they're asking all account holders to change their passwords to a more secure password & also enable the 2-Step verification on their accounts.

If you have your email written on your profile that is more than likely the way the scammers have been able to email you with a fake email.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your hacked account, but if Support are already dealing with it, you'll just have to wait for them to unlock it and restore the access.

Upvote 0
It's a good idea to have 2-step on your email account as well.
And make sure your password for email is nothing like your chaturbate password.

If you were using the chaturbate password anywhere else. You should change your password on those other sites as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
This month an unpleasant situation happened to me. I received an email supposedly from chaturbate support, saying that my username had been reported 3 times by other users and that I needed to make a confirmation of my data, including password and the 10 confirmation digits. It turns out that I confirmed the sender email several times and it seemed to me the original email of the support, but it was a very similar email: support@chàturbate.com. They changed the way I sent tokens to BITCOIN and they took all the money I had. However, contacting chaturnate support informed me that my account was hacked and blocked my account. I've already submitted my data again to unlock my account, but the support response is taking a few days.

Has anyone ever been in this situation?

Thank you for your help.
OH MY GOSH!!! no!!!! this just happened to me, it was so convincing. and now I just hope they can cancle the daily payout they requested. I didnt know that chaturbate supports bitcoin? is my money lost?? its the weekend so i dont know if i will hear a response from support until monday

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.