AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacked Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 14, 2024
Chaturbate Username
iAMStoop1d
Hello,

Last night, my account was hacked. I received an alert from my card saying I made a purchase for $45. Initially, I assumed maybe I had a tab open, and somehow, a purchase was made. Then, there were two purchases for $300 each, but I found out it was not me.

I sent pics showing the tokens leaving my account over time because someone was in a private. After changing my password, they could no longer access my account when they left the private show.

I told Chaturbate that I had never visited the model's room before, made significant purchases, and never called and claimed fraud. They did not investigate long. CB told me they would do nothing and that I either made the purchase or gave someone access to my account. It was over 8k in my account, and there was still over 5k the last time I checked on CB. I can't check anything else because shortly after the hack, my account was banned.

I am currently in the Middle East and am near no one who would have access to my account. I attempted to act as quickly as I could and email them, but my internet is not the best where I am at.

My name on CB is iAMstoop1d.

Hello @punker barbie,

Will you be able to help me with my situation? I emailed CB initially on the 14th of Apr when the incident occurred. They said they wouldn't do anything and left it at that. I followed up on the 15th of Apr and did not receive a response.

I have screenshots of when the tokens were leaving my account. During that time, I changed my password while the hacker was still private, which I also took a screenshot of, including the time. With all the evidence sent, they still won't respond.

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Upvote 0
If support have replied to you they will not do anything further, that is their last reply normally.

it's in the ToS that the security for ones account is fully up to the person owning the account, I'm not sure if the ban is permanent or what however..

Upvote 0
@Wuggie, could you please send me a screenshot of where that is located? I looked over it before, and it stated that everything is third-party and secure, but not that it was entirely up to me. However, I think that goes without saying that I should be safe and not give out personal information because it could be used to hack my account.

I had not been on the site for a while. I was not on the site that day until I got a notification from my credit card company.

Besides what type of investigation is it when you took maybe 30 minutes to review what I sent you and you already came to a conclusion it was either me who made the purchases or I gave my log in information to someone? In addition to that you ban me for who knows what and I can't take any other personal information I may have on there off.

Upvote 0
@Wuggie, could you please send me a screenshot of where that is located? I looked over it before, and it stated that everything is third-party and secure, but not that it was entirely up to me. However, I think that goes without saying that I should be safe and not give out personal information because it could be used to hack my account.

I had not been on the site for a while. I was not on the site that day until I got a notification from my credit card company.

Besides what type of investigation is it when you took maybe 30 minutes to review what I sent you and you already came to a conclusion it was either me who made the purchases or I gave my log in information to someone? In addition to that you ban me for who knows what and I can't take any other personal information I may have on there off.
1713293698519.png

Reactions: SCRIPTA
Upvote 0
Hello,

Last night, my account was hacked. I received an alert from my card saying I made a purchase for $45. Initially, I assumed maybe I had a tab open, and somehow, a purchase was made. Then, there were two purchases for $300 each, but I found out it was not me.

I sent pics showing the tokens leaving my account over time because someone was in a private. After changing my password, they could no longer access my account when they left the private show.

I told Chaturbate that I had never visited the model's room before, made significant purchases, and never called and claimed fraud. They did not investigate long. CB told me they would do nothing and that I either made the purchase or gave someone access to my account. It was over 8k in my account, and there was still over 5k the last time I checked on CB. I can't check anything else because shortly after the hack, my account was banned.

I am currently in the Middle East and am near no one who would have access to my account. I attempted to act as quickly as I could and email them, but my internet is not the best where I am at.

My name on CB is iAMstoop1d.
I’m curious how you know a hacker was “ private”. Was it a model? A user? I hope this never happens in my room if users are hacking other users.

Upvote 0
I’m curious how you know a hacker was “ private”. Was it a model? A user? I ho,pe this never happens in my room if users are hac,king other users.
I received a notification for $45, and I assumed it was a mistake. Then I received another notification there was a purchase for $315, and at that time I logged in. I check to see who the tokens were going to and I could see tokens being tipped with conversation. Then I saw the tokens slowly leaving as they would if you were in pvt. It also shows a pvt was done. I attempted to change my password before contacting support bc that would be quicker and another $315 was charged. Fortunately when they left the pvt I assume they were logged out bc I was successful changing my password.

Then CB banned my account and stated either I did the pvt or I gave someone access to my account. I have made large purchases before and never filed a claim.

Honestly this has pretty much turned me off from using the site bc there is nothing that protects the users at all. They make all this money but won't take responsibility. Those were the only charges that were made with that card and none of my other cards have been compromised.

Upvote 0
...and at that time I logged in. I check to see who the tokens were going to and I could see tokens being tipped with conversation. Then I saw the tokens slowly leaving as they would if you were in pvt. It also shows a pvt was done. I attempted to change my password before contacting support bc that would be quicker and another $315 was charged. Fortunately when they left the pvt I assume they were logged out bc I was successful changing my password.
Wait, your account was logged-in more than once, simultaneously from multiple locations? You were actually able to see your tokens disappearing live? I didn't even know this was possible.

Upvote 0
Wait, your account was logged-in more than once, simultaneously from multiple locations? You were actually able to see your tokens disappearing live? I didn't even know this was possible.
Yes. I am out of the country right now and was still able to log in while they hacked my account.

Upvote 0
Yes. I am out of the country right now and was still able to log in while they hacked my
I received a notification for $45, and I assumed it was a mistake. Then I received another notification there was a purchase for $315, and at that time I logged in. I check to see who the tokens were going to and I could see tokens being tipped with conversation. Then I saw the tokens slowly leaving as they would if you were in pvt. It also shows a pvt was done. I attempted to change my password before contacting support bc that would be quicker and another $315 was charged. Fortunately when they left the pvt I assume they were logged out bc I was successful changing my password.

Then CB banned my account and stated either I did the pvt or I gave someone access to my account. I have made large purchases before and never filed a claim.

Honestly this has pretty much turned me off from using the site bc there is nothing that protects the users at all. They make all this money but won't take responsibility. Those were the only charges that were made with that card and none of my other cards have been compromised.
I’m thinking it’s a woman who knows you and she caught you cheating on her with a cam model and she had access to your info on another device. And she did something to get you banned.

Upvote 0
No, I'm only involved with one woman. Also, I spend most of my time out of the country, so no one is close enough to me to get access to my account. But this made it an easy decision to be done with cam sites.

Upvote 0
No, I'm only involved with one woman. Also, I spend most of my time out of the country, so no one is close enough to me to get access to my account. But this made it an easy decision to be done with cam sites.
So does the “ one woman” know you have been on cam sites tipping women Lots of Tokens? In your sleep she went through your phone or computer and found out about it. You said yourself you buy lots of tokens before the “ hack”. She probably is more clever than you realize! Got suspicious and did it all as you were out of town.

Upvote 0
So does the “ one woman” know you have been on cam sites tipping women Lots of Tokens? In your sleep she went through your phone or computer and found out about it. You said yourself you buy lots of tokens before the “ hack”. She probably is more clever than you realize! Got suspicious and did it all as you were out of town.
No. Whoever hacked my account was having a conversation with the model. By viewing the conversation it was a man.

And again I am literally around no-one who would have interest in stealing my login.

Upvote 0
Guess how many times a woman can disguise themselves as a man in chat, over 10 million times since the hour Internet has been invented.

Upvote 0
Do you save your card details on your chaturbate account?

some tips to stop this happening in the future on any site.

Dont save card details on any site.

Use disposable cards (cards that expire after a single purchase, privacy.com is one company that will allow you to do this, however there are others).

Enable 2fa on your account and set it to the strict policy (it should prompt for the 2fa code on every login)

when leaving the site make sure to use the log out button.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Another option to expiring cards is Neteller. there you can have the same card details so you can still have it saved, but you can LOCK the card, which makes is super easy to unlock it whenever you need to buy tokens :)

Upvote 0
I am curious, have you looked in your security log and the activity? It displays the country and IP that was logged in, it would show every login and device:

Hopefully the login that purchased those tokens without consent is different to the location and Ip you have used before, and you will be able to use this (or try) as proof.
Worth a shot,

Upvote 0