AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hacking private show.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2015
My recent private show with a model has been hacked by a girl.
I don't know how he did but he can see what model did in private.
How can I stop him from doing that.

You might need to give some more information like, what site? what type of private? what exactly happened? how do you know hacking took place?

Also if you really think it was a case of hacking you might want to report it to the sites administrators...

You might need to give some more information like, what site? what type of private? what exactly happened? how do you know hacking took place?

Also if you really think it was a case of hacking you might want to report it to the sites administrators...
It is Flirt4free, i know the hacker and seem he can hack all shows. For some reason I can't tell the site because it may harm the model.

If it's F4F, you sure it wasn't a multi user show and someone just paid their way into it and screen capped it? Still a shitty thing to do, but doesn't necessarily imply "hacking"
I really don't know how he did. I was in private (not multiuser show) last night and after the show he send me a screen shot of my show .

If he hacked the actual site no one can do anything except the site. If they refuse to acknowledge or do anything about it, you're completely out of options.
I contact the site but they just tell me they are in investigation. What should I do to make sure site do it .

She's done all she can do. If its not her computer being hacked she has to wait for the site to investigate and get back to her. Nothing else she can do except follow up with the site if she doesn't hear back within a reasonable amount of time

She's done all she can do. If its not her computer being hacked she has to wait for the site to investigate and get back to her. Nothing else she can do except follow up with the site if she doesn't hear back within a reasonable amount of time
I contact with the site but seem they ignore my warning.
Do you know any model in F4F can contact with site.
I only one model report about the problem, site may ignore it.
But it may be different if many models tell it with site.

I contact with the site but seem they ignore my warning.
Do you know any model in F4F can contact with site.
I only one model report about the problem, site may ignore it.
But it may be different if many models tell it with site.
Didn't the say they were investigating? Give them a little time then contact again. Having other models give false reports would make it difficult to actually find the problem if they investigate things that didn't happen.

Didn't the say they were investigating? Give them a little time then contact again. Having other models give false reports would make it difficult to actually find the problem if they investigate things that didn't happen.
She said with site many times, and the hacker know what she said with site. It has been for long time.

She said with site many times, and the hacker know what she said with site. It has been for long time.
Then I don't know what to tell you man all you can do is keep trying but harassing support constantly usually doesn't get the best help

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I ask a customer service and they said they only help customer. Model must contact with her studio. Seem they refuse their role in this problem.

I ask a customer service and they said they only help customer. Model must contact with her studio. Seem they refuse their role in this problem.
So she needs to contact support herself
Or have her studio do it. There is nothing else that can be done dude.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Is this gonna turn into a 10-page long thread of folks trying to tell him "There's nothing else for you to do then," and he responds with another rebuttal? :p

Is this gonna turn into a 10-page long thread of folks trying to tell him "There's nothing else for you to do then," and he responds with another rebuttal? :p
I'm sorry, but I desperately seek for help and don't have any intend to spam. If there is nothing I can do, can you give advice for that model too. If she can't escape his hacking, and she can't leave job, what should she do. Does she must obey him and does what she doesn't like to have a quiet life.

I'm sorry, but I desperately seek for help and don't have any intend to spam. If there is nothing I can do, can you give advice for that model too. If she can't escape his hacking, and she can't leave job, what should she do. Does she must obey him and does what she doesn't like to have a quiet life.
Tell her to change all the passwords to her accounts (email, cam site, camming social media, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.