AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
Tonight in the last two hours of my stream I had 300 viewers which was good for me, but barely anyone tipped and I made only 500 tks.

I was very interactive, talking and teasing and I was naked already. A week ago same situation I would get a lot of tips with even less viewers. I really don't know what's wrong.

Who can help me?

On another forum I made a comment that I searched back through pages, to the 5th page and the 10th page to see what girls were "doing wrong" compared to front page girls. Trying to learn from others mistakes. To my surprise I couldn't find any discernible difference between page 1 and a lot of page 10 models. They were pretty, nice, talkative, fun; good lighting, good camera, clean room.... everything they "should" be doing, they were doing. Some people pointed out that a lot of it is just luck. You need the right people to find your room. The guys with money who can tip you. Unfortunately if you're not getting tipped then they don't show your room to the viewers who are tipping. It's a catch 22. I'm not an expert, but I think the best thing you can do is keep playing with your hashtags and spend more time on cam so the right people can find you.

Upvote 0
I don't have any advice , just wanted to say sorry it was a shitty Night tip wise. The good news is you reached 300 potential new customers. Even if you only reach 10% personally , that's still 30 new tippers! They'll come back , promise

Upvote 0
Like someone else said, this should add to your followers so could be good in the long run.

Though I have started to notice amount of viewers does not mean much when it comes to tips. I saw a lad on yesterday he's quite popular he had about 1300 viewers, but ended up changing his goal to a ticket show because no one was tipping, even then he only got like 3 viewers buy a ticket!

Another thing is sometimes I look at the performers viewer list and there can be like 1000 'anonymous' viewers and about 100 registered viewers with only a small handful of 'purple' viewers. I would rather have just a few viewers than that amount of people who are not even signed up to the site!

Upvote 0
It's sadly true. A huge viewing rate doesn't always amount to good tips. It is always disappointing that there are so many people who are seeking freebies, but hopefully it will be good for you in the long term.

Upvote 0
Its all about building up your regulars, doesnt matter your page number or viewer count it doesn't guarantee success it simply speeds up the rate which you gather regulars.

You mentioned you were already naked do you have things on your tip menu, goal, etc to do while you are naked? I only ask because sometimes i see models that completely or almost completely wipe out their tip menu options when they are fully naked.

Upvote 0
Tonight in the last two hours of my stream I had 300 viewers which was good for me, but barely anyone tipped and I made only 500 tks.

I was very interactive, talking and teasing and I was naked already. A week ago same situation I would get a lot of tips with even less viewers. I really don't know what's wrong.

Who can help me?

NFi what im talking about ... but ...
Perhaps work out where your $$'s are coming from ?

USA's about -5 to -10 UTC
Europes about +1 UTC
Japan and Aus are about +8 UTC.
Etc

If you are streaming when a lot of your payers are sleeping. or at work, etc etc..

Good luck with monetizing.

Upvote 0

Who can help me?
That's just the norm. The thing models have to realize is as the room count increases, so does the % of anons and grey's, so it might not translate to significantly more tokens. In a situation like this I would consider doing a ticket show. From my experience that was one way that I could squeeze some tokens out of a large room that isn't tipping too much.

Reactions: Brit and AudriTwo
Upvote 0

Who can help me?
Imagine that you are a salesperson in the ship building business, and you are in a party with 400 people. The trick is only six of those people have businesses and authority to buy ships. Now should you spend equal amounts of time and effort with all 400 people, or is the best use of your time to find those six people and focus on them?

The mistake I see so many camgirls make is that they give everything away to everyone for nothing. They spend all their energy having conversations with people who either cannot send tokens (grey users) or have not sent tokens. They stay naked thinking tokens will always follow, when sometimes all that does is render most of your token menu mute. When goals are reached, they give the freeloaders the same show they give the people who funded the goal.

I would spend a lot more time qualifying customers. When those purple users make conversation, make conversation back and find out what they like and start to make some sales pitches. Once you find a few sales leads who have money, want to spend it on you, and seem to like you, focus on those persons and try to develop relationships. One out of 10 contacts ends up being a sales lead. Two out of 10 sales leads end up becoming customers. It's a numbers game. But most camgirls I watch have no sales experience at all and completely miss the point of what they are doing. This is a relationship game. It is all about finding people who like you and developing some kind of long-lasting interactions with those people. Finding enough of those people to build a business requires a lot of sales work, but focusing your time on the right candidates

Upvote 0
some nights are gonna be like that and your next stream you will have 50 users and make 2500 tokens. make sure you always promote foe new users to use your link to make a cb account and you have videos and pics to sell. this will offset the slow nights. if its not a daily problem.i would keep doing what your doing. i bet you made 25% new followers which will.lead to tokens in the future. camming is like building a house slow and steady. hope this helped

Upvote 0
First of all, I am really sorry to hear that - I have been there and I know how frustrating it, especially when you have done everything by the book and your head is like "C'mon viewers, do something already"! The reality is that some nights will be like this. My advice for you is to try and build up some regulars that will habitually tip you. I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I have days like this when with 700..1000 users i hardly see any tips , but i am thinking that still good, i gain new followers and some of them will get paied sooner or later and tip ;) :haha: Important is not what i do in a day, some are amazing, other slower, matters how i end the month. To not stress yourself need to see good in everything .Good that we have users, good to have new followers, good to be up on pages, if they are there, means they like you, some of them will make a move soon and tip :h:

Upvote 0
If you are on CB, let me know I'll throw some tokens your way. As an experience visitor now lol , i think you gotta hunt the dark purple or highest tippers in the room as soon as they enter. For me now I quickly jump in a room and see if I like it within 15secs then quit it. If I'm still on its cause I like what I see and I know most CAM girls will msg me or say HI on the CAM which gets me to stay and chat abit. If you already have your clothes off , I am less likely to tip as much cause not much left for the imagination. I notice the girls who do take their clothes off for a tip , put it back on which encourages new visitors to tip. One time this girl got me by writing her name on her breast. I had to tip lol . But as others said. Focus on the highest tippers in colour first. I always tip when I like the girl and everyone seems like a tightass. I can't believe how many times I tried to start a room and no one tips. Like 90% fuckin freeloaders.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
As an experience visitor now lol , i think you gotta hunt the dark purple or highest tippers in the room as soon as they enter. For me now I quickly jump in a room and see if I like it within 15secs then quit it. If I'm still on its cause I like what I see and I know most CAM girls will msg me or say HI on the CAM which gets me to stay and chat abit.

For any future cammodels who are reading this, do not just pounce onto someone as soon as they enter your room. As someone who is a cammodel as well as a visitor and tipper, many many people do not like this and will actually leave never to return. Wait until someone writes in your chat first. Just because Kenny likes it, does not mean that most people do. I always wait for people to write in chat before I say anything to them. Some people are shy and need to feel out a room before saying hello. You 100% will drive those people away if you call them out. Don't look at the user list and see who's coming and going. Just focus on your chat, yourself, and your show. The only time I mention people's names who have not said anything to me is when I am logging off and I go through the list saying farewell to everyone before signing off.

Upvote 0
For any future cammodels who are reading this, do not just pounce onto someone as soon as they enter your room. As someone who is a cammodel as well as a visitor and tipper, many many people do not like this and will actually leave never to return. Wait until someone writes in your chat first. Just because Kenny likes it, does not mean that most people do. I always wait for people to write in chat before I say anything to them. Some people are shy and need to feel out a room before saying hello. You 100% will drive those people away if you call them out. Don't look at the user list and see who's coming and going. Just focus on your chat, yourself, and your show. The only time I mention people's names who have not said anything to me is when I am logging off and I go through the list saying farewell to everyone before signing off.
Just to be clear I don't like the msg straight away that's why I try to get out in 15secs before I get a message cause I feel bad no replying. But a msg few mins later be ideal so I can feel the room and tipping prices. I've had a girl msg me how are you and then 30secs later, do U wanna get ban lol.

Upvote 0

Who can help me?
You keep saying I was naked already... that’s the problem. Why are you already naked... that’s not teasing that’s giving it all away. Why would anyone tip if they already see what they want. Maybe look up some “teasing” videos online.

Upvote 0
That's just the norm. The thing models have to realize is as the room count increases, so does the % of anons and grey's, so it might not translate to significantly more tokens. In a situation like this I would consider doing a ticket show. From my experience that was one way that I could squeeze some tokens out of a large room that isn't tipping too much.
You sound like a successful model are you? May i ask around how much you make on average?

Upvote 0
If you are on CB, let me know I'll throw some tokens your way. As an experience visitor now lol , i think you gotta hunt the dark purple or highest tippers in the room as soon as they enter. For me now I quickly jump in a room and see if I like it within 15secs then quit it. If I'm still on its cause I like what I see and I know most CAM girls will msg me or say HI on the CAM which gets me to stay and chat abit. If you already have your clothes off , I am less likely to tip as much cause not much left for the imagination. I notice the girls who do take their clothes off for a tip , put it back on which encourages new visitors to tip. One time this girl got me by writing her name on her breast. I had to tip lol . But as others said. Focus on the highest tippers in colour first. I always tip when I like the girl and everyone seems like a tightass. I can't believe how many times I tried to start a room and no one tips. Like 90% fuckin freeloaders.
You like when the girls greet only purple users?

Upvote 0
To everyone?? That'd be a lot isn't it?

Upvote 0
You keep saying I was naked already... that’s the problem. Why are you already naked... that’s not teasing that’s giving it all away. Why would anyone tip if they already see what they want. Maybe look up some “teasing” videos online.
Because sometimes I have goals and when people tip for example 600 tks goal I'd be topless and when it's 1500 tks I'd be naked... Is it a bad idea?

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
You sound like a successful model are you? May i ask around how much you make on average?
I'm not even sure I know that myself lol. My cam earnings have varied quite a bit in terms of where they come from (video sales/pvts/public tips). I'd guess when things are going decently it would probably average to 500tks/hour? My earnings won't compare to most female models so not sure how much my earnings will be relevant to you.

On top of that I currently make $250-500 every pay period from affiliate income, which is great since between my day job, custom vids and photography I don't have time to cam much anymore.

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Upvote 0
I'm not even sure I know that myself lol. My cam earnings have varied quite a bit in terms of where they come from (video sales/pvts/public tips). I'd guess when things are going decently it would probably average to 500tks/hour? My earnings won't compare to most female models so not sure how much my earnings will be relevant to you.

On top of that I currently make $250-500 every pay period from affiliate income, which is great since between my day job, custom vids and photography I don't have time to cam much anymore.
How on earth are you getting that from affiliate? I can't work out how to do it, though I guess you won't be sharing tips 😂

Upvote 0
How on earth are you getting that from affiliate? I can't work out how to do it, though I guess you won't be sharing tips 😂
Just put your affiliate link everywhere you advertise. I use allmylinks and I have my affiliate link in there, which I use to advertise on Twitter, PH, and Discord.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Because sometimes I have goals and when people tip for example 600 tks goal I'd be topless and when it's 1500 tks I'd be naked... Is it a bad idea?
No, that’s good. But it’s perfectly acceptable to put your clothes back on after several minutes have passed and you have new viewers in the room. I thought you started off that way, sorry for misunderstanding.

Reactions: Kenny777
Upvote 0
You like when the girls greet only purple users?
Nah I like girls who say hi to everyone, shows they are humble and not money grabbing. Though for me personally I think greys are freeloaders and shouldn't have access to such quality content. So I don't care if you ignore them. Plus if greys can chat in the room , alot of em are so fuckin rude. So I like it when greys are muted

Upvote 0
Imagine that you are a salesperson in the ship building business, and you are in a party with 400 people. The trick is only six of those people have businesses and authority to buy ships. Now should you spend equal amounts of time and effort with all 400 people, or is the best use of your time to find those six people and focus on them?

The mistake I see so many camgirls make is that they give everything away to everyone for nothing. They spend all their energy having conversations with people who either cannot send tokens (grey users) or have not sent tokens. They stay naked thinking tokens will always follow, when sometimes all that does is render most of your token menu mute. When goals are reached, they give the freeloaders the same show they give the people who funded the goal.

I would spend a lot more time qualifying customers. When those purple users make conversation, make conversation back and find out what they like and start to make some sales pitches. Once you find a few sales leads who have money, want to spend it on you, and seem to like you, focus on those persons and try to develop relationships. One out of 10 contacts ends up being a sales lead. Two out of 10 sales leads end up becoming customers. It's a numbers game. But most camgirls I watch have no sales experience at all and completely miss the point of what they are doing. This is a relationship game. It is all about finding people who like you and developing some kind of long-lasting interactions with those people. Finding enough of those people to build a business requires a lot of sales work, but focusing your time on the right candidates
Then what if no one talks in the room for a long time?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.