AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween: camming in costume

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2016
What costume/character if you had a means would you ever consider wearing on Halloween on cam?

This is mostly a 'What if' thread so characters you might not feel you have the body to match or don't remotely look like are fine.

Which character you think your chat room would have the most fun with you dressed as.

I'm interested in this. I've already seen a few Marvel characters. Both female superheroes, as well as female versions of male characters. I've also seen a Snow White, and others.

I picked the succubus character. Seductive and sensual match the Halloween theme and not really scary . I got horns actually I bought them from the internet but you're could do it yourself, easy to find some kind of guide on YouTube etc. Also I picked yellow colored lenses. That's it! Make up and lovely lingerie and you're you're done.
I hope my idea might be helpful :angelic:

I'm interested in this. I've already seen a few Marvel characters. Both female superheroes, as well as female versions of male characters. I've also seen a Snow White, and others.

I bought one or two spidergwen costumes for my favorites.

Though I pretty sure it's going to be between D'va and Harley Quinn as most common costume. Well unless you count cat ears or devil horns as a complete costume.Well maybe Lara Croft since it's a Tomb Raider year

Reactions: Tracerhead
I have this dying urge to show up as Tommy pickles, gums, bald head, diaper, and all. If I didn't actually need the money I'd lose I'd be on it in a fucking heart beat. I'd even try my best at the voice!! Unfortunately guys only want to see sexy outfits so...my creative troll side must take the back seat on this one.
Boo.

I really want to do some crazy gore costumes but the rules restrict what I can do. :(
I had an amazing idea for each of the seven deadly sins, but if get banned for sure lol
My lust one was going to be fucking insane, maybe I'll just make some videos with it instead.

Well you always have your thumbnail pic if you want to go crazy. I've seen girl go full zombie on their thumbnails for halloween but then just wear sexy in their rooms.

I’m doing 2 video game related costumes and I’m so excited. This will be my theme for every Halloween because it makes me feel happy and that shows during cam shows. I notice an impact that if. I am pleased my guests also are so I am really not minding if I am not being sexy or not. I can’t wait to show the outfits, I had one of them in the background and one new guest got really excited about it because all he sees is sexy girls and that was different? So yeah, some times being different can pay off really good :) don’t be scared to dare to be different as long as it makes you happy, your guests will be too!

Status
Not open for further replies.