AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy Birthday AmberCutie!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber you are soo much help. Thanks for everything you do. Hope The next year is wonderful for you.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Happy birthday Miss Amber!
Lets see if I can make you smile today...
:-D

NxsFXiy.gif

H14aoC8.gif

tS6O9EV.gif
AJUhMIl.gif
U1dqd6x.gif
Afp4UR8.gif

mAQ0oJy.jpg

V3ptF.gif

JerryBoBerry said:
Bump. Time for thread resurrection - 2014!

ahhhhh, 2014 ..... ok, that explains why I could not thank the post from Miss_Lollipop, I did that last year :)

Happy birthday, Amber!!! :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6:

said it on twitter earlier but no such thing as too many happy birthdays! :)
Oh to be 30 again....

:eek:ccasion4:

RedHerby said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Bump. Time for thread resurrection - 2014!

ahhhhh, 2014 ..... ok, that explains why I could not thank the post from Miss_Lollipop, I did that last year :)

Yeah I was thinking about starting a new thread. But then I realized we had a perfectly good one already started just sitting around gathering dust. Let's build on it each year! :mrgreen:

Happy birthday!! I don't post often but I can't express how thankful I am for creating this lovely community. Without it, I never would've started camming, so you're kind of responsible for some major positive things in my life haha :eek:ccasion4:

You guys are groovy, baby, yeah.

Thanks, everyone. :love4:

Happy Birthday, Amber!

Happy birthday gorgeous you know where to get your bday spanks!! ;) thanks for all you do to keep this a wonderful community!!

Another year another birthday. I hope you achieve everything you set out to do in the coming year. Happy Birthday. :-D

Happy Birthday Amber!!! May all your wishes come true!!
:-D

:eek:ccasion-birthdaymulticolor: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion1:
:eek:ccasion-candle: :eek:ccasion-partyblower: :eek:ccasion4:

Status
Not open for further replies.