AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

happy Halloween everyone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have Halloween where I live but I wish we did! It looks super fun. I hope everyone enjoys it and shares some spare candy lol! Do post your costumes if you celebrate Halloween... I just love seeing the pics!

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
I ended up with 2 Wonder Woman costumes this year. Tonight I'll wear a full bodysuit for cam time, but this one I took a few clips and pics in :)

IMG_3846.JPG

Happy Halloween to you all!
Some great costumes being shown off, and themed shows happening right now - really appreciate the effort it takes to get in the spirit 🎃

yeah guys please post pictures if you want i bet its awesome :)
I feel awkward that I'm the only one so far lol

More people with costume pics soon I hope!

Reactions: InannahQoH
I feel awkward that I'm the only one so far lol

More people with costume pics soon I hope!

I gotchu!

30E3AB4B-2B0B-4DF7-8A5B-9D2C7E9710FF.jpeg

My makeshift Bunny Bulma cosplay that I did a Halloween custom in! I had a collar for it, but the bow fell off pretty much right away, haha.

I’m thinking of teasing my hair and digging through my closet to find something tight and black or leopard print so I can dress as Fran Drescher from The Nanny tonight.

i love editing photos yeah its not perfect but its pretty good i mean i am not a professional at this. i just do it for fun i guess. 😃
I think the green screen effect is very well done, nice job! Nice HD images.

Unfortunately, I have no good reason to dress up, so I'm just wearing a favorite horror-themed t-shirt, eating too much candy, and watching that new Cabinet of Curiosities on Netflix while I make spooky art.

I normally don't do costumes but this year we have a newborn in the house and I was convinced by my oldest to dress up as Henry Spencer from Eraserhead and to carry the swaddled newborn around. Nobody else got it but my kids thought it was very funny and wouldn't leave my hair alone.

I can't post pictures, sorry, but please use the power of your imagination.

• Funny!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Done a few Halloween broadcasts.
But usually use videos and don't usually wear clothes.
So this is the only one I have on me / will do..

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-01 at 7.42.34 AM.jpeg

We don't have Halloween where I live but I wish we did! It looks super fun. I hope everyone enjoys it and shares some spare candy lol! Do post your costumes if you celebrate Halloween... I just love seeing the pics!

My children setup a candy box delivery system with movement detectors..
So anyone taking candy out of it.. can only take one piece of candy.. And a scary hand moves when they go to take a piece of candy...

By 7pm the whole machine was stolen hahahaha..
My daughter was a bit horrified at how things turned out.

Reactions: eyeteach
My children setup a candy box delivery system with movement detectors..
So anyone taking candy out of it.. can only take one piece of candy.. And a scary hand moves when they go to take a piece of candy...

By 7pm the whole machine was stolen hahahaha..
My daughter was a bit horrified at how things turned out.
That end of the story was not what I was expecting. 😳

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.