AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Harvey Weinstein has been indicted on additional charges, including Predatory Sexual Assault

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be curious to see how much time (if any) he actually spends behind bars. He is certainly the face of the problem and I could see him getting a harsh punishment, almost as a symbol of all the ones who didn’t, but it’s hard to imagine someone who was once so rich and powerful actually going away for very long. But hey, it happened to Martha, so who knows.

I’ll be curious to see how much time (if any) he actually spends behind bars. He is certainly the face of the problem and I could see him getting a harsh punishment, almost as a symbol of all the ones who didn’t, but it’s hard to imagine someone who was once so rich and powerful actually going away for very long. But hey, it happened to Martha, so who knows.

When folks like Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Matt Lauer, get hit with accusations, i thought whatever punishment comes their way would be very mild (if any) at worst for men like them, then carry on like it was business as usual. How wrong that was. Maybe it had to take an avalanche of accusations against Weinstein - an individual in considerable power - to get the precedent rolling. So what i'm getting at is maybe times are changing.

Reactions: Gen
When folks like Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Matt Lauer, get hit with accusations, i thought whatever punishment comes their way would be very mild (if any) at worst for men like them, then carry on like it was business as usual. How wrong that was. Maybe it had to take an avalanche of accusations against Weinstein - an individual in considerable power - to get the precedent rolling. So what i'm getting at is maybe times are changing.

These accusations have to stand up to due process. I'm pretty sure a few might have a smoking gun or two however I'm sure the many more that might be nothing more than bandwagoning will hurt the case as a whole and possibly work again the prosecution. Remember that everyone that accuses can get put on that stand and torn completely apart by some of the best lawyers available.

The byproduct of all this metoo is actually shedding light on some of the double standards that affect men even in the laws. That woman got charged for everything BUT rape because in their state you need a vagina for rape to occur to you. We have Terry Crew blacklisted for pointing to his accuser and that guy still have a job and still good in the industry.

Considering staring to long is consider as rape to some people I think defamation laws are far more overdue for a overhaul.

This guy needs to locked away from the rest of the world as if the jail he goes to finds out who he is they will kill him as I know about this in all the years that I lived near Chicago. One of the gangbangers will rip him in half before he he's in jail too long

Status
Not open for further replies.