AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have an issues i need to run by people

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2017
So i was in a girls gold show yesterday. She offered 350 videos for a 25$ After i paid she says to get the vids you have to subscribe to her fan club, then take her exclusive. She said at the end of the private she would give a link to the videos. By the way her exclusive rate was over 12$ a minute, which is really high. During the private she was badgering me for gold. At the end of the private she sends me to a link to her onlyfans page, which is another charge to get that content. I sent her a message cause i was mad that i did not receive what she said i would. She then said i did not listen and blamed this all on me. I had almost 250$ invested and i am mad that i got very little for it. I sent an email to the admin but have not heard back.

Am i wrong to feel like i have been scammed by her or is what she is doing totally fine. Never have i been treated like this by the girls on streamate. In fact it is the other way where i send gold after a private and get vids without asking for them. Please tell me if it was wrong for her to treat me like this.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I do not think 24 hours nearly enough. That is one day of caming, i am waiting 5 to 7 days for that money to clear my credit card. Why should i have to wait for my money to come back while she still is able to make a paycheck. I really did nothing wrong. Plus pending to me means that it not certain i will get my money back. She needed to be gone at least a week, if not for good. I also spent 45 minutes on my birthday dealing with a lock up account cause of her continual lies. She is getting off pretty easy. I am not spending another dime at SM until that money is back in my account. Had she gotten more, i would have spent money, but not now.
Sorry, you had a frustrating birthday. I would think the money would come back. Could we at least know that part, when it does?

You'd be surprised how much 24 hours is for a lot of models. It's very possible and likely that she lost A LOT financially in 24 hours.
Also, I think the 5-7 days is not just SM but your bank. All refunds take that long but sometimes come in sooner. But they always take 5-7 days. Yes, it's a pure pain in the ass that in this day and age things move so slow though. I feel ya on that one. Banks are fucking us all in the ass on the daily.

Upvote 0
You'd be surprised how much 24 hours is for a lot of models. It's very possible and likely that she lost A LOT financially in 24 hours.
especially with contest/bonus week. you miss a day and you are trying to place high, forget making the top 50 or 20. even if you are a top model. if it's who i still think it is, she always places high. she lost thousands.

Upvote 0
I do not think this model is a top performer as she is only on early in the morning for 2 to 4 hours. I do not think she lost much.
Audri if you want to know who it is PM me
Money has been refunded to my CC for those who wanted update on that.

Upvote 0
I do not think this model is a top performer as she is only on early in the morning for 2 to 4 hours. I do not think she lost much.
Audri if you want to know who it is PM me
Money has been refunded to my CC for those who wanted update on that.
I'm a top performer and only performs 2-4 hours. Trust me she lost out on money. Mornings is high traffic because men usually wake up aroused. It's less talky more wanky.

I now have a different idea who it is. But no don't let me know. The last time I found out a streamate model was doing slimly shit publicly, they had people harass me for months because Im opinionated.

Super dope you got your money back!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
The last time I found out a streamate model was doing slimly shit publicly, they had people harass me for months because Im opinionated.
I'm so sorry to hear this and pretty angry to hear it also. I know other SM models that have been bullied and ganged up on by Slimers too 💜

Also, Audri is right, this model easily lost out on way more money than you would think or imagine OP. So I definitely don't think you need to dedicate your life to a Vendetta or anything. Hopefully, you are happy now that you got your refund. There will be more birthdays, and I'm sure they will all be better than that one was. I think I can safely speak for all of us in saying that models that do this type of stuff make things more difficult for all of us, so it's not popular around here, to be making moves like that (ie pissing off Members who pay fairly, and fucking up retention rates). The fact that you were so slimed out that you doubted your refund would even come through, is super frustrating. Specifically as far as how that type of behavior and those choices on one Model's part, affect the site as a whole.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm so sorry to hear this and pretty angry to hear it also. I know other SM models that have been bullied and ganged up on by Slimers too 💜

Also, Audri is right, this model easily lost out on way more money than you would think or imagine OP. So I definitely don't think you need to dedicate your life to a Vendetta or anything. Hopefully, you are happy now that you got your refund. There will be more birthdays, and I'm sure they will all be better than that one was. I think I can safely speak for all of us in saying that models that do this type of stuff make things more difficult for all of us, so it's not popular around here, to be making moves like that (ie pissing off Members who pay fairly, and fucking up retention rates). The fact that you were so slimed out that you doubted your refund would even come through, is super frustrating. Specifically as far as how that type of behavior and those choices on one Model's part, affect the site as a whole.
No i am over it. Last week was a long week for me at work and not in the best of moods. 2 13.5 hour days and nothing less than 9. The comments here by a few of you helped a lot. Not going to leave the site, but i will be more careful in the future.
Advise for you girls. Do it the right way. Be cool to the members cause in some ways that is more important than your looks. Lots of average looking models who are great camhosts cause of their attitude. Your job is more than flashing some tits and pussy on cam.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
The problem is she did not write the link and send it to me. she verbally gave me the link. No verbal proof it happened. She can lie and say she did not say that. Becomes a case of he said she said. Been 2 days support has not done anything about it. If nothing gets done, my time at streamate will be limited. If they do not support their members than I wont support them. The way i was treated was not right or how most of the girls treat members
Did you get in touch with our support by live chat or WhatsApp? Try to give as much info as possible to them about what have happened with dates and times.

Upvote 0
Did you get in touch with our support by live chat or WhatsApp? Try to give as much info as possible to them about what have happened with dates and times.
I sent support an email. The issue has been resolved. She managed to get my account locked up for about 12 hours from lying. I think she was suspended for awhile, but not sure. Hope she is being watched cause she just smug enough to pull the same thing again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.