AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have an issues i need to run by people

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2017
So i was in a girls gold show yesterday. She offered 350 videos for a 25$ After i paid she says to get the vids you have to subscribe to her fan club, then take her exclusive. She said at the end of the private she would give a link to the videos. By the way her exclusive rate was over 12$ a minute, which is really high. During the private she was badgering me for gold. At the end of the private she sends me to a link to her onlyfans page, which is another charge to get that content. I sent her a message cause i was mad that i did not receive what she said i would. She then said i did not listen and blamed this all on me. I had almost 250$ invested and i am mad that i got very little for it. I sent an email to the admin but have not heard back.

Am i wrong to feel like i have been scammed by her or is what she is doing totally fine. Never have i been treated like this by the girls on streamate. In fact it is the other way where i send gold after a private and get vids without asking for them. Please tell me if it was wrong for her to treat me like this.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think I know who your are talking about. Is she the one that advertises squirting DP intense gold shows and request at least 90 golds, but actually "starts it early" at 30? Then I presumed she does almost nothing until someone gives up and pay for all of it after she guilts trip members and nags them. I already felt like what she was doing from a non-member perspective was icky.
I don't know why I feel shocked that the famous link of 350 videos she promotes is actually her OnlyFans pages. That is not even allowed on Streamate and she could get in trouble over this.
I'm surprised she was able to get away with this for so long. I do not think you are wrong to feel like you have been scammed OP. She said "tip 25 golds to get 350 videos", and that simply wasn't the truth. If she plays with words saying that it was for the link only and didn't mention the necessity for joining the fanclub first plus that the link was a paid page, that is downright manipulation.

Upvote 0
So i was in a girls gold show yesterday. She offered 350 videos for a 25$ After i paid she says to get the vids you have to subscribe to her fan club, then take her exclusive. She said at the end of the private she would give a link to the videos. By the way her exclusive rate was over 12$ a minute, which is really high. During the private she was badgering me for gold. At the end of the private she sends me to a link to her onlyfans page, which is another charge to get that content. I sent her a message cause i was mad that i did not receive what she said i would. She then said i did not listen and blamed this all on me. I had almost 250$ invested and i am mad that i got very little for it. I sent an email to the admin but have not heard back.

Am i wrong to feel like i have been scammed by her or is what she is doing totally fine. Never have i been treated like this by the girls on streamate. In fact it is the other way where i send gold after a private and get vids without asking for them. Please tell me if it was wrong for her to treat me like this.

Let me see if I understood you: She offered 350 videos for $25, which was really a reference to her subscription-only OnlyFans but she didn’t reveal that detail until the end? Instead, she had you pay $25 (how? Via tokens or another method?) AND take her private AND tip more AND join her fan club just to get access to a link with the 350 videos… not telling you all along that it was just her OnlyFans page that you’d have to pay MORE to access? And which you could have found on your own and subscribed to without all the extra expense?

If all of that is correct and I’m not missing any important details, then yes. It sounds like she took you for a ride.

Upvote 0
Let me see if I understood you: She offered 350 videos for $25, which was really a reference to her subscription-only OnlyFans but she didn’t reveal that detail until the end? Instead, she had you pay $25 (how? Via tokens or another method?) AND take her private AND tip more AND join her fan club just to get access to a link with the 350 videos… not telling you all along that it was just her OnlyFans page that you’d have to pay MORE to access? And which you could have found on your own and subscribed to without all the extra expense?

If all of that is correct and I’m not missing any important details, then yes. It sounds like she took you for a ride.
yes that is exactly what happened. She has responed to my PM and got mad at me and blocked me. I hope streamate does something about this as i reported it but have not heard back.

Upvote 0
I think I know who your are talking about. Is she the one that advertises squirting DP intense gold shows and request at least 90 golds, but actually "starts it early" at 30? Then I presumed she does almost nothing until someone gives up and pay for all of it after she guilts trip members and nags them. I already felt like what she was doing from a non-member perspective was icky.
I don't know why I feel shocked that the famous link of 350 videos she promotes is actually her OnlyFans pages. That is not even allowed on Streamate and she could get in trouble over this.
I'm surprised she was able to get away with this for so long. I do not think you are wrong to feel like you have been scammed OP. She said "tip 25 golds to get 350 videos", and that simply wasn't the truth. If she plays with words saying that it was for the link only and didn't mention the necessity for joining the fanclub first plus that the link was a paid page, that is downright manipulation.
Yes she did bitch about us not making goal. Funny thing is we where 10 off and it took forever for people to step up. All the while she kept calling people cheap. I knew i should have bailed at that point. Its not very good manners to bad mouth members. She seems to be busy and i do not understand why. I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that i was not smart enough at the time to recognize her game. I wont say her name publicly cause i know there is streamate support who watches this board, but if people want her name they can PM me. I am hoping that streamate stops her from doing this cause what she doing is wrong.

Upvote 0
When reporting to SM is is good if you have screen shots. Hit an FYI

It does sound like you were scammed and she’s not supposed to be giving out onlyfans links and stuff either. If general support can’t help re write again with screen shots of you have them

Upvote 0

Yeah, that's fucked up, plus she broke a Streamate rule by sending you a link to her OnlyFans page. I remember, quite a while ago, seeing a top row SM model advertising her OnlyFans link in her free chat, and I'm not sure if she's still doing it.

Upvote 0
The problem is she did not write the link and send it to me. she verbally gave me the link. No verbal proof it happened. She can lie and say she did not say that. Becomes a case of he said she said. Been 2 days support has not done anything about it. If nothing gets done, my time at streamate will be limited. If they do not support their members than I wont support them. The way i was treated was not right or how most of the girls treat members

Upvote 0
The problem is she did not write the link and send it to me. she verbally gave me the link. No verbal proof it happened. She can lie and say she did not say that. Becomes a case of he said she said. Been 2 days support has not done anything about it. If nothing gets done, my time at streamate will be limited. If they do not support their members than I wont support them. The way i was treated was not right or how most of the girls treat members
Yes, I don't know this lady, but it's totally understandable that you feel this way. Just seems a shame to punish the rest of us over her stupidity, but I understand where you are coming from.

Upvote 0

That sucks that that happened to you, but I don't think you should deprive yourself of enjoying other Streamate models just because of one dishonest model.

Maybe in the future when visiting a model you don't know, for that first visit just stick to paying the amount required for the GOLD show (So the $5 or whatever)...without chipping in for all that extra stuff. And if you're being badgered into subscribing to her OnlyFans page (which isn't allowed anyway, whether said verbally or typed in the chat)...or into taking her into a private or exclusive show...or whatever other kind of "upselling" she's doing, just say no.

Or spend those larger amounts (on those video bundles or whatever) on SM models you already know (and trust) somewhat.

Upvote 0
That sucks that that happened to you, but I don't think you should deprive yourself of enjoying other Streamate models just because of one dishonest model.

Maybe in the future when visiting a model you don't know, for that first visit just stick to paying the amount required for the GOLD show (So the $5 or whatever)...without chipping in for all that extra stuff. And if you're being badgered into subscribing to her OnlyFans page (which isn't allowed anyway, whether said verbally or typed in the chat)...or into taking her into a private or exclusive show...or whatever other kind of "upselling" she's doing, just say no.

Or spend those larger amounts (on those video bundles or whatever) on SM models you already know (and trust) somewhat.
This would not have happened if i would not have paid for videos and paid for extras.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
The problem is she did not write the link and send it to me. she verbally gave me the link. No verbal proof it happened. She can lie and say she did not say that.
We are not allowed to promote external links even verbally. Even if there is no chat record since it was verbal, I'm sure support could look into this and take action. There is another thread on this forum of a model only using verbally the word "Daddy" and she got banned over this...

I'm sad her actions are damaging member experience to the point they would rather avoid the website. I understand where you are coming from though. I'm glad you got you money back!

Upvote 0
We are not allowed to promote external links even verbally. Even if there is no chat record since it was verbal, I'm sure support could look into this and take action. There is another thread on this forum of a model only using verbally the word "Daddy" and she got banned over this...

I'm sad her actions are damaging member experience to the point they would rather avoid the website. I understand where you are coming from though. I'm glad you got you money back!

I’m not very familiar with SM. Does their customer support have a way to review footage from shows after the fact? I know CB keeps recordings of all shows just in case.

Upvote 0
feel like i have been scammed
Premise, I am absolutely not familiar with the site, but I assume that having you spent money on the site, you would also be able to write some sort of negative review/feedback about what happened to you. That way both the site and other future potential spending members will be warned and informed about what is going on, too. If other members that she might well have been scammed before you had left a review about it, you would have thought twice before tipping, I guess.

On other sites, MFC or cb, for instance, I can tell you for a fact that this wouldn't possibly happen, since there's no such thing as tip me and I'll send you a link later. You can buy singular clips, or even in bundle, and you immediately get what you have tipped for. I have just read that the issue has been resolved. Great that it has all been sorted out, as it should be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This would not have happened if i would not have paid for videos and paid for extras.

Well try not to beat yourself up over this (The model was wrong for this), and consider taking the advice that I gave you in my previous post.

I'm glad your money was refunded! And Happy Birthday! 🎂

Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
For future reference they can look up the live feed. Support has done so for me to solve many issues. I don’t think you should give up on Streamate most models are awesome and want to work with you to have a fun time. If issues come up take a screen shot and note the time if the show. You can do this in your history too I believe. Support will be able to look at the live feed and screen shots to fix the issue.

Upvote 0
On other sites, MFC or cb, for instance, I can tell you for a fact that this wouldn't possibly happen, since there's no such thing as tip me and I'll send you a link later. You can buy singular clips, or even in bundle, and you immediately get what you have tipped for. I have just read that the issue has been resolved. Great that it has all been sorted out, as it should be.
On streamate you can buy the videos singly. But we don't have options to bundle all our videos to send out easily yet. I've been told that's in the works.

Like four years ago we used to be able to send links with bundled videos, but we are no longer allowed. All videos have to be uploaded and approved by streamate support. All people in those videos also have to be verified by streamate too.

Upvote 0
So the plot thickens, she reported me for requesting offsite content. Got home today and my account was locked. I had a chat with live support and got it unlocked. Never have i asked any model for even a social media link let alone offside content. Looks like she is being investigated and trying to turn this around on me. Kind of funny, but sad someone is that desperate.

Upvote 0
So the plot thickens, she reported me for requesting offsite content. Got home today and my account was locked. I had a chat with live support and got it unlocked. Never have i asked any model for even a social media link let alone offside content. Looks like she is being investigated and trying to turn this around on me. Kind of funny, but sad someone is that desperate.
lol she is so fucked. good to hear your account is back to good standings. streamate doesn't fuck around. they have banned/suspended rows of top models simultaneously in the past. she might get put in timeout from streaming for a while if this is her first offense.

i don't feel bad for her. like is said, if it's who i think it is, she should know better. hell, any cammodel should know better. what she did was slimy.

Upvote 0
Looks like SM did not do much to her as she is online right now. Its is 235pm pacific time My credit card statement shows credit pending and she is allowed to make money. She should not be allowed back on cam till i get fully refunded.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Looks like SM did not do much to her as she is online right now. Its is 235pm pacific time My credit card statement shows credit pending and she is allowed to make money. She should not be allowed back on cam till i get fully refunded.

You got your money. Generally people that look for vengence or justice whether its a customer or model generally will never be happy. Just put her out your mind an move on. If she's that blatant her bill will come due.

Upvote 0
More than likely she got a warning if she is still streaming. But Streamate will be keeping their eye on her. If she keeps it up, she will face consequences. I'm telling ya, Streamate doesn't fuck around.

Glad you are getting a full refund.

Upvote 0
She was missing for about 24 hours. It's our bonus week right now, usually the only one we get per year. It looks like she was suspended for 24 hours during bonus week.

Upvote 0
I do not think 24 hours nearly enough. That is one day of caming, i am waiting 5 to 7 days for that money to clear my credit card. Why should i have to wait for my money to come back while she still is able to make a paycheck. I really did nothing wrong. Plus pending to me means that it not certain i will get my money back. She needed to be gone at least a week, if not for good. I also spent 45 minutes on my birthday dealing with a lock up account cause of her continual lies. She is getting off pretty easy. I am not spending another dime at SM until that money is back in my account. Had she gotten more, i would have spent money, but not now.

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0
You probably have saved a lot of other guys from falling for this in the future. And thanks for telling me her screen name. Now I can avoid that stupid bullshit! 👍
If i did care about getting my money back i would blast her name all over the net. If fact the only mistake i have made here is that i told her in a PM that if she did not fix the issue i would blast her name all over the net.

Upvote 0
You probably have saved a lot of other guys from falling for this in the future. And thanks for telling me her screen name. Now I can avoid that stupid bullshit! 👍
Hahaha I messaged him too. Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back :party:

Reactions: Life_Happens
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.