AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have TRULY interactive shows with these toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just got mine, amazon delivered it and they kindly left it outside my house on a busy street!!! luckily it was there and didnt have my cam name on it, but its scared me a bit!

I absolutely hate these lovense things. They look horrible sticking out of a girl. The girl twitches around like she's having a seizure. There's nothing sexy about it at all. I hope this stupid fad ends soon.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I want a realistic penis that vibrates. I love the way these feel but yeah, the appearance makes me never use mine.

@LOVENSE

Have you considered the flag option? The link to launch chrome can be modified to include the --enable-easy-off-store-extension-install . Which will allow google chrome to load extensions from outside the official google chrome extension store by web URL Link

There is also the extension Develop and Debug Chrome Apps & Extensions. Which would allow users to install extensions from outside the official google chrome extension store via web URL Link.

There is also modifying the group policy object for Google Chrome to whitelist.

Hi, I'm not really sure where to post this (there's so many different threads about lovense) buuuut I seem to be having trouble with the lovense browser. I have it all set up, my settings are ready to go, I'm logged into body chat with my lush connected, & for some reason, the lovense settings still say "Please log into Body Chat." even though I am. it's this one thing that is preventing me from using the lush (took me 4 days to even get body chat to find the toy, had to upgrade my computer, download the browser 3 different times, etc etc). Very frustrating after all this work only to run into another problem! I haven't seen anyone else on here have this problem, so I'm wondering if it's something on my end, or maybe something wrong with the browser? @LOVENSE I sent an email to customer support, but if anyone can help me here, that would be great! I've spent more than half a week trying to get it to work, & really impatient about waiting 24 hours for a reply from Lovense :'D

@Tigerqueen I haven't used the app in a while. But...

Are you fallowing lovense's setup guide?
https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guide/phone#chaturbate

Some of the ushual stuff, Make sure wearable app is closed. and your using Body Chat app.

Try signing out of the body chat app and the lovense browser. And then re-setting it up.

While signed out of both, perform step one of the setup guide. Make sure to use the link in step 1 to upgrading your lovense account to a lovense model account. Then sign back into the body chat app. Make sure the toy works in the body chat app. Then sign into the lovense extention inside the lovense browser.

After that, If the toy is working in body chat app, but not showing on in the lovense browser. Try restarting the computer. It's the easiest way to actually get the browser to completley close out.

Hi, I'm not really sure where to post this (there's so many different threads about lovense) buuuut I seem to be having trouble with the lovense browser. I have it all set up, my settings are ready to go, I'm logged into body chat with my lush connected, & for some reason, the lovense settings still say "Please log into Body Chat." even though I am. it's this one thing that is preventing me from using the lush (took me 4 days to even get body chat to find the toy, had to upgrade my computer, download the browser 3 different times, etc etc). Very frustrating after all this work only to run into another problem! I haven't seen anyone else on here have this problem, so I'm wondering if it's something on my end, or maybe something wrong with the browser? @LOVENSE I sent an email to customer support, but if anyone can help me here, that would be great! I've spent more than half a week trying to get it to work, & really impatient about waiting 24 hours for a reply from Lovense :'D

Are you logging into body chat on the same computer as the browser or on a different device? I downloaded body chat on my phone and logged in, connected it and it fixed it for me.

Reactions: Cherry Bomb
Are you logging into body chat on the same computer as the browser or on a different device? I downloaded body chat on my phone and logged in, connected it and it fixed it for me.

Nah I'm just logged into body chat on my phone, I didn't even know there was a body chat app for mac/pc haha!

@Tigerqueen I haven't used the app in a while. But...

Are you fallowing lovense's setup guide?
https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guide/phone#chaturbate

Some of the ushual stuff, Make sure wearable app is closed. and your using Body Chat app.

Try signing out of the body chat app and the lovense browser. And then re-setting it up.

While signed out of both, perform step one of the setup guide. Make sure to use the link in step 1 to upgrading your lovense account to a lovense model account. Then sign back into the body chat app. Make sure the toy works in the body chat app. Then sign into the lovense extention inside the lovense browser.

After that, If the toy is working in body chat app, but not showing on in the lovense browser. Try restarting the computer. It's the easiest way to actually get the browser to completley close out.

Thank you Lelo! I followed their guide step by step, which makes it more frustrating because I'm 100% sure I didn't miss anything haha. I'll try resetting up the lovense browser altogether, that's the only thing I haven't tried yet. Thank you! Once I figure out what went wrong, I'll post back here in case anyone else has the same problem as me. :h:

Body chat on the smartphone.
Lovense extention inside the lovense browser on the computer.

glad you got it working. :D

Reactions: alexa_voltage
Hey I had this issue with Nora.
What helped me is to delete BodyChat and Wearables app from phone, restart phone, I only downloaded BodyChat after. I uninstalled Lovense browser but even after that I had chromium left on laptop, so I used this video to get rid of that:

Restarted laptop and download Lovense browser again.

Basically delete everything from your devices related to toy, restart (I don't know how much this helps but it's what I did), and download only what you need.

Okay soooo I got the lush to work! After doing everything I possibly could; uninstalling & reinstalling the browser & body chat, restarting my computer, doing everything in as many orders as I could think of, etc, I got that fucker to workkkk. I had a feeling something wasn't communicating right (duh) thru body chat & the browser, but wasn't sure what, so I decided to make an entirely new gmail account & a new body chat account with the new gmail. & THAT made it work haha. So bizarre, but I'm so happy I finally got it! I spent the first 4 days of having the lush NOT getting it to connect to body chat (it finally did), & then running into issues w my computer being too old (had to upgrade, had to take a night off cam because it took 4 hours to upgrade, etc). sigh. So glad it's finally done with aha. Just wanted to post this here in case anyone else had the same problem as me!! :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.