AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have TRULY interactive shows with these toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably order more once eddy replies :p
@LOVENSE
So today I gave some1 control, but it seemed like when room tippers tip'd on top of his control he would lose it and the tip would overide? Was that right or were they lying?

1) Figured out what my problem with the tip-control was: I had the older version of the Chrome extension from before it had to be installed manually. Nothing in the older version indicates that it is older, and it gives the message that everything is connected properly. I know Chrome pulled the extension from their marketplace so I bet there's nothing that can be done retroactively to fix this. In any case, the new extension worked just fine.

2) A bug that has been mentioned previously: The extension calls people "Anonymous" sometimes when they tipped publicly, and it made a folks sad because they thought the toy was skipping their tips. We pinpointed the problem: If the tip has a tipnote that is visible only to the model, Lovense interprets the tip as anonymous. Hopefully it'll be a quick fix!

Just purchased one of these toys this morning

Yet have not a single email to say order went through but payment was taken

Since I installed the newer cam model app, every time I start chrome it's telling me to disable it because it's not trusted. Do I have to run in developer mode so that it won't disable the extension on me every time, causing me to reinstall it? Or is there another setting I can change so it won't disable

I'll probably order more once eddy replies :p

I'm so sorry to you and everyone else who has been commenting. It's been too long. I've had some personal issues last week and also was extremely busy with the launch- just didn't have time to log into ACF. Sorry!

@LOVENSE
So today I gave some1 control, but it seemed like when room tippers tip'd on top of his control he would lose it and the tip would overide? Was that right or were they lying?

Could be a bug- I will ask a developer to check it out. I know we designed the software to not let live control be overridden by tips =)

1) Figured out what my problem with the tip-control was: I had the older version of the Chrome extension from before it had to be installed manually. Nothing in the older version indicates that it is older, and it gives the message that everything is connected properly. I know Chrome pulled the extension from their marketplace so I bet there's nothing that can be done retroactively to fix this. In any case, the new extension worked just fine.

2) A bug that has been mentioned previously: The extension calls people "Anonymous" sometimes when they tipped publicly, and it made a folks sad because they thought the toy was skipping their tips. We pinpointed the problem: If the tip has a tipnote that is visible only to the model, Lovense interprets the tip as anonymous. Hopefully it'll be a quick fix!

1. Your are right- since it's the old version, we cannot notify people that way. We actually just added a notification feature in Body Chat, so we can update everyone. But still, if you're using the old version of Body Chat there is no notification =(

Glad to hear the issue was fixed, though!!

2. We are aware of that bug, but we cannot fix it right now. We grab that code from MFC, so there's nothing we can do. Trying to find a work-around.

Just purchased one of these toys this morning

Yet have not a single email to say order went through but payment was taken

Did you pay via paypal? Sometimes it goes into people's spam folder... Please PM me with more info if you'd like me to look into this.

Since I installed the newer cam model app, every time I start chrome it's telling me to disable it because it's not trusted. Do I have to run in developer mode so that it won't disable the extension on me every time, causing me to reinstall it? Or is there another setting I can change so it won't disable

Yes, you need to run it in developer mode. If not, google auto-disables it. We know it's a pain in the ass =( Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Avaknoxx
Just ordered the Kiiroo Onyx and Lovesense Max. Wondering if many cam models are into two way interactions via the Pearl or Nora? Most of what I see so far is the tip-for-vibrate model...

Just ordered the Kiiroo Onyx and Lovesense Max. Wondering if many cam models are into two way interactions via the Pearl or Nora? Most of what I see so far is the tip-for-vibrate model...
I offer it on streamate or skype shows. I have the Nora

Hi everyone...

Just received the lovense lush. I downloaded the body chat app and im having trouble connecting the lust to it. When I login i click toys, then the plus in the top right corner and search. the light on the lush stops blinking and goes solid, but the app just keeps searching.

I downloaded the wearable app for iphone, it connected no problem but I cant connect that to the body chat extension in chrome so I can use it on my cam show with tips.

Any help to figure out how to get this connected properly would be greatly appreciated. Spent several hours today trying to connect without luck.

Thank you in advance

Reactions: justspammy
My laptops bluetooth won't detect nora and dongle is failing to install.
Does anyone have idea how to fix this?

These are some of the problems I was having with my Nora. Connecting to a computer is so unreliable and stops working completely at times, sometimes until I fill out change the settings. I've had a lot more luck connecting to my phone when I use it now.

It would be such a great ehancement to be able to use all the 3 toys (Lush, Nora and Hush) at the same time, with tips !!!

Dear Lovense,

Any update on enhanced features in the apps in order to support several toys at the same time ?

Dear Lovense,

Any update on enhanced features in the apps in order to support several toys at the same time ?

Bluetooth Protocol limitations are very important for that question. Can you conect 2 devices (whatever) at the same time in one computer without problems? the short anwer is you can't.

With 2 computers, 2 bodychat, 2 cam model extension, 2 Lovense accounts... maybe works.

Bluetooth Protocol limitations are very important for that question. Can you conect 2 devices (whatever) at the same time in one computer without problems? the short anwer is you can't.

With 2 computers, 2 bodychat, 2 cam model extension, 2 Lovense accounts... maybe works.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it's certainly possible to connect multiple devices to the same host. Plenty of folks use a bluetooth keyboard and mouse at the same time all the time. I pair my watch and my car to my phone simultaneously without issues every day.

Apple says (source)
The official Bluetooth specifications say seven is the maximum number of Bluetooth devices that can be connected to your Mac at once.

However, three to four devices is a practical limit, depending on the types of devices used. Some devices require more Bluetooth data, so they're more demanding than other devices. Data-intensive devices might reduce the total number of devices that can be active at the same time.

In windows not possible without problems.
Probably is only a window's bluetooth specification problem. Even with windows10 and bluetooth 4.0-4.1 is a hell connect two similar device at the same time.

Hi everyone...

Just received the lovense lush. I downloaded the body chat app and im having trouble connecting the lust to it. When I login i click toys, then the plus in the top right corner and search. the light on the lush stops blinking and goes solid, but the app just keeps searching.

I downloaded the wearable app for iphone, it connected no problem but I cant connect that to the body chat extension in chrome so I can use it on my cam show with tips.

Any help to figure out how to get this connected properly would be greatly appreciated. Spent several hours today trying to connect without luck.

Thank you in advance

Was there ever any resolution to this? I am troubleshooting remotely for a friend and she has the exact same problem. She's very frustrated at this point.

Damn.. been MIA for too long, sorry everyone =/

Too busy here! If anyone ever has issues, this is not the place for a speedy reply. Best to email us at models@lovense.com!

Did you contact our support? I think you just need the drivers...

after reading the reviews i really want the nora but will it be coming to streamate ?

We hope so... you should contact them and tell them you'd like them to integrate with us =)

Dear Lovense,

Our Lovense Wearables app for iOS will have this feature in the next update (currently watiing for approval by Apple). Eventually, we'll push this feature into all of our software, but as someone else noted, it may be technically complicated. We'll have to do some proper testing and we don't have much time for that at the moment.

Was there ever any resolution to this? I am troubleshooting remotely for a friend and she has the exact same problem. She's very frustrated at this point.

Did she ever contact us? She does NOT need Lovense Wearables - she should delete that app.

She needs to:

1. Connect Lush to phone/tablet via Body Chat. (No need to download body chat for PC)

2. Download and run the extension on her PC/MAC.

Has she seen this guide: http://lovense.com/cam-model/guide#chaturbate

She can email me at models@lovense.com with issues!

Our Lovense Wearables app for iOS will have this feature in the next update (currently watiing for approval by Apple).

Excellent !! My current Wearables apps is 1.2.2. Ant idea how long it could take to have it available on Apps Store ?

And, by the way, any status about Hush delivery for the toys ordered at the launch on Indigogo ?

Thanks for your close support !

Excellent !! My current Wearables apps is 1.2.2. Ant idea how long it could take to have it available on Apps Store ?

And, by the way, any status about Hush delivery for the toys ordered at the launch on Indigogo ?

Thanks for your close support !

My pleasure!

A lot of Hush (first batch) have shipped out. Some haven't and are still getting processed by Amazon.

The new version is in the store now!

tumblr_nr1dxvXYu61t9xx9yo1_500.gif

Does it work on skype?
Can I have a freebie? :shame:

... Pretty please. :shy:

@Lorelei - Thank you so much for giving us your initial feedback. It's truly appreciated! Sorry I'm responding so late- things have been a bit hectic for me.

Yes, this does need to be more clear. Sorry for the inconvenience. We've got a lot going on and making the guide more user friendly was de-prioritized. It is on our list of things to do and we will get to it soon!

If you think you've gotten a lost tip, please send us a quick email after the show to models@lovense.com.

All tips should be in a queue and even if the toy disconnects and reconnects the tips should start where they left off. There is a delay in the video feed compared to the chat on almost all camsites and also a slight delay because the commands are being sent from the extension to the body chat app to the toy. You may have seen things a bit out of sync. We can go through the data logs and see if any tip was missed, though. It would be really appreciated if you send us a message so we can find the cause and avoid that in the future.

You can disable the rotation for Nora, but the vibrators are not stronger than Lush. We will have a new toy coming out (hopefully in the next few months) that has powerful g-spot + clitoral stimulation =)

You can see a preview pictures here:

4TxfVP8.png

Xi3OdDI.png

We will be getting the first functional prototype soon and then doing the final design optimizations. After we need to optimize the bluetooth stability, but we hope that this will all be done in the next few months =)

This should be an easy fix. We will experiment with this and try to optimize it. Thanks for your suggestion =)

Please let us know of any other suggestions/issues you have. We may changes based on the feedback we get =)

Are these going to be on the market any time soon? 'Cause I was super exited about this when I saw this in winter. :blush:

What's the deal on Cam4?

Thought I remember Cam4 working with Lovense toys, doesn't seem to now.

tumblr_nr1dxvXYu61t9xx9yo1_500.gif

Does it work on skype?
Can I have a freebie? :shame:

... Pretty please. :shy:

:rofl:

All of our toys "work" on skype via a control link. You can generate a control link (for however much time you want) and then send it to your client. They don't need to download any software- they visit the link and a control panel will pop up.

No freebies for Hush available... but between me and you (and I guess everyone else on these forums :giggle:) ... we will be giving away a bunch of our NEXT toy during launch. It will be to existing users of our toy, though (basically to say thanks for the support)-- not just anyone. The new toy will be a mini vibrator- you can see it here:

SZRur0m.jpg

It's small but will be quite strong. You can see a video here:

We're doing the final optimizations right now- we're working on the light- we will make the light react to different levels so clients can see the toy is working properly when they tip =)

Are these going to be on the market any time soon? 'Cause I was super exited about this when I saw this in winter. :blush:

It will be available on our site around August, but it will retail for $99-$119.

Best to get it now (I guess it's technically on the market already :haha:)- it's pre-order but should ship around late July! And it's 50% off right now, so that's good =)

Here's the link:

If you have any questions, let me know!

Reactions: Lorelei
Status
Not open for further replies.