AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have TRULY interactive shows with these toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this is a bit embarrassing but does anyone else find the Nora HUGE? I am normally a bit crafty with hand and body angles so I don't have to fully penetrative when I'm using toys, but with this one I'm a bit scared of being called out on it as they're tipping. I still haven't used it on cam because of this and because I just can't figure out how to make it all work (Ive set up the apps) :/

Hello! I just wanted to say that I'm super considering getting one of your toys for personal use! My biggest issue right now is that I get the most out of external stimulation as opposed to internal. So I'm actually really excited to get my hands on the new toy you will have coming out soon, with the duel stimulation. It also seems like something I'd like to use on cam, since I've no intention right now of being a completely nude model. So looking forward to it and I hope you keep us updated. :)

Hi. I got a new computer but now I cant find the extension in Chrome, it says its been remove:(. I and my customers have so much fun with the nora Any feedback on when it what is happening?

The Chrome extension was unexpectedly removed by Google yesterday because some of the code is encrypted. They didn’t give us any warning- really sorry for the inconvenience!

It will be back up as soon as possible- don’t have a timeline right now. We will get more info from Google about how we can reinstate our extension soon.

Hi. I got a new computer but now I cant find the extension in Chrome, it says its been remove:(. I and my customers have so much fun with the nora Any feedback on when it what is happening?

You can now download it manually. Unfortunately, there's a bunch of steps, but we've made a guide =)

If you have any problems setting up, please let me know!!

http://lovense.com/cam-model/guide/add-extension-manually

Has anybody else had any issues with the connection within the body chat app? Or Bluetooth in general. I got my Lovense Nora just over a week ago, worked great when I first got it, used it for 2 shows so far. Last night I tried to connect it for my show, and it just won't connect in the body chat app. I tried everything, removed it from bluetooth devices, to no avail. It will connect to my computers bluetooth, but won't within the app anymore, it just keeps searching for the toy. I tried it on 2 different iphones and I get the error that the device is not supported. It seems like I may have a faulty unit because it has not been dropped or bumped around or anything like that at all.

I'm pretty disappointed in this, being that it's only a week old and I already may have to get it replaced. I have already emailed customer support about the issue, but wanted to see if anyone else had anything similar happen.

Just wanted to post an update as to my experience so far with this. Initially I contacted support through their website, which was not very helpful and after the first response I heard nothing. I then contacted models@lovense.com and the person I have talked to seems much more helpful, and has looped someone else in to determine if the unit is faulty (which it is). A bit of a painstaking endeavor but hopefully this will be resolved soon at this point.

Hey this is a bit embarrassing but does anyone else find the Nora HUGE? I am normally a bit crafty with hand and body angles so I don't have to fully penetrative when I'm using toys, but with this one I'm a bit scared of being called out on it as they're tipping. I still haven't used it on cam because of this and because I just can't figure out how to make it all work (Ive set up the apps) :/

Wonder if you have the old version or the new version.. The old one was a bit bigger (new version was released a few weeks ago). You can see the difference here:

... and did you figure out how to make it work? We can assist you getting it set up. It's a little tricky at first, but after you do it once, it will be easy going forward =)

Thank you very much, I'll definitely be in touch soon about getting set up because I'm still not! I think I have the old one :( i only got it the week before last but haven't used it yet. It seems huge to me and looks like the bigger one in your pic.

I just got my Nora in the mail yesterday. So far I've had a hell of a time charging it with the magnetic charger but I'm still excited to see how it goes over on cam.

I recently bought the Lush in order to try it out in future shows. I haven't used it online yet, but I've tried it out at home on my own time and it's a pretty awesome toy. I love love love the sound/music feature. Like a lot of previous posters, I get more out of external stimulation than internal, so I do sometimes get a little bored with it unless I'm being adventurous (going out in public, letting someone else control it, etc).

I'm excited to use it in my room (soon.. once I bolster a bit more confidence for myself haha!). My plan is a sort of interactive Hysterical Literature show - see how much they can distract me while I read my favorite poetry aloud. We'll see how it goes! ;)

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Has anyone else had issues with the app kicking them off? I just got Nora and Lush today and have set everything up. But now that I'm ready to test it out the BodyChat app keeps signing me out. I'm trying the wearables app and it keeps crashing as well. Maybe it's just my phone?

Has anyone else had issues with the app kicking them off? I just got Nora and Lush today and have set everything up. But now that I'm ready to test it out the BodyChat app keeps signing me out. I'm trying the wearables app and it keeps crashing as well. Maybe it's just my phone?

I had this issue constantly with Lush. They sent me a Nora replacement because they said there are more bluetooth connectivity issues with Lush using iOS than Nora. They also told me that I was getting disconnected because I'm in Mexico and the servers aren't strong enough.

Nora worked great at first- no bluetooth disconnections (the Lush won't even connect via Bluetooth at all anymore, so it's completely useles). I used Nora twice and now it just won't charge. It starts charging but after about 10 seconds it disconnects. I have to jiggle the charger around to get it to reconnect, but same thing, 10 seconds. (I also was finding I couldn't even turn it on manually OR via bluetooth unless it was 100% charged). So yah, it won't charge so it won't turn on now. I'm really disappointed overall because it's a GREAT idea and members love it but they just don't work for me.

I had several fun nights using the Lush vibe but the tip+vibe interface has stopped working for me. The vibe is fine, connects to bluetooth, I can control it on my phone and by pushing the button on the vibe. The Chrome extension says that everything is working properly, I'm signed into the Body Chat app, it's scanning MFC for tips, doing everything the same as before... but the toy won't vibrate with tips, both the fake test tips and the real ones.

So, I decided to run out the battery and see if that resets things at all. It's now re-charging. I'll report back if it fixes the problem but I'm not optimistic. It's a shame, these toys seem super solid but the networking appears to be a bit buggy.

Vaguely off-topic but it took close to six hours to run down the battery all the way in my Lush. I was kind of astounded. Great staying power (and I've recharged it a few times already)!

I had this issue constantly with Lush. They sent me a Nora replacement because they said there are more bluetooth connectivity issues with Lush using iOS than Nora. They also told me that I was getting disconnected because I'm in Mexico and the servers aren't strong enough.

Nora worked great at first- no bluetooth disconnections (the Lush won't even connect via Bluetooth at all anymore, so it's completely useles). I used Nora twice and now it just won't charge. It starts charging but after about 10 seconds it disconnects. I have to jiggle the charger around to get it to reconnect, but same thing, 10 seconds. (I also was finding I couldn't even turn it on manually OR via bluetooth unless it was 100% charged). So yah, it won't charge so it won't turn on now. I'm really disappointed overall because it's a GREAT idea and members love it but they just don't work for me.
I've gotten them both to connect. It seems to just be the app that's being glitchy. Fingers crossed that it's just a bug that'll be worked out soon and not defective toys. Both apps seem to be glitchy right now :(

My plan is a sort of interactive Hysterical Literature show - see how much they can distract me while I read my favorite poetry aloud. We'll see how it goes! ;)

This sounds hilarious. I would watch... and tip ;)

About log in/log out issues- the developers are going to try to create logs for this. Once we have the data, we can see where the issue stems from. It cannot be done immediately, but it's something we will continuously work on. We know it's an important issue.

Besides that, since you had the logout problem, we did update the extension and app, though. Basically instead of both your computer and phone needing to connect to the internet separately, we bridge the connection directly from computer to phone. A local connection. This should improve the logout issue for people that are not in US. It is new, though and we need to confirm it's working better over a long period of time.

Lastly, about the toys. We will send you a replacement cable for the Nora.

About the Lush, that's really strange. I'm thinking there's something wrong with your antenna. I think it would be best if we could get the unit back and have someone look at it so we can figure out what happened (and avoid the issue in the future).

Overall, I'm really sorry for all the issues you've had. It's not easy to develop hardware and software. We're truly doing our best and our entire team is working 50 - 60 hours a week on all the issues (plus developing more software).

I had several fun nights using the Lush vibe but the tip+vibe interface has stopped working for me. The vibe is fine, connects to bluetooth, I can control it on my phone and by pushing the button on the vibe. The Chrome extension says that everything is working properly, I'm signed into the Body Chat app, it's scanning MFC for tips, doing everything the same as before... but the toy won't vibrate with tips, both the fake test tips and the real ones.

So, I decided to run out the battery and see if that resets things at all. It's now re-charging. I'll report back if it fixes the problem but I'm not optimistic. It's a shame, these toys seem super solid but the networking appears to be a bit buggy.

Vaguely off-topic but it took close to six hours to run down the battery all the way in my Lush. I was kind of astounded. Great staying power (and I've recharged it a few times already)!

Please keep me up to date about this issue at models@lovense.com. 2-3 other models have mentioned this problem, too (says it's working but tips are not making the toy react). We've narrowed it down to a software issue. Would really appreciate the details on your end, so we can find a solution faster. So far, we cannot replicate the issue in our office and it makes it incredibly hard to find and fix the software bug.

I've gotten them both to connect. It seems to just be the app that's being glitchy. Fingers crossed that it's just a bug that'll be worked out soon and not defective toys. Both apps seem to be glitchy right now :(

FYI- Lovense Wearables doesn't work with the extension, only Body Chat does.

About it being glitchy- suggest you don't run a lot of apps while running ours. Besides that, if you let me know the specific issues, I can further assist you. Probably best to email me at models@lovense.com and I would be able to help you out better =)

• Helpful!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
We’re giving away butt plugs!

I haven’t talked too much about this on here, but we’ve been working on a plug for around 15 months. The thing has been such a pain in the ass to develop =)

But… we’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We’re trying to drum up support/awareness before our IndieGogo launch and we’re doing this with a giveaway. You can enter in multiple ways. Most people won’t be able to share on social media, so any one who enters by tweeting/sharing/etc.. will have a much better chance to win.

The person who wins the buttplug will receive one of our prototypes. You will be one of the first people to use it. The software is already ready and it will work with our cam extension- should be fun to use during shows =)

Our whole team would truly appreciate your support! We’re a growing team, but still have just me doing marketing. And it’s not my only responsibility, so my efforts are stretched thin. We’ve hired lots of new workers in the past few months, but they are mainly software developers and hardware guys so we can continue to bring you new products in a shorter time… After such a difficult and costly development process, we’d really could use a successful launch.

So please help by entering- it's a benefit for you, too- Even if you don’t win, entering the giveaway will ensure I have your email address to let you know the minute we launching. If you’re even a little interested, you should be on our email list. We’re giving away the first batch for just $39/unit. The retail price will be $119! That’s our way of saying thanks to the early supporters.

There will only be around 500 units during the first batch, so if you’re even a day late you may miss it. The first batch for Lush sold out within 24 hours- it will probably happen for this product, too.

Click here to learn more about all the work we’ve done leading up to this moment...

Click here to bypass the details and just enter the contest...

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me =)

Really interested in this and will definitely be buying it as soon as it is available as I have several guys who will love torturing me with it ;) but will we be able to use two toys with the extention as I also have the nora and know the guys want me to use both.

Really interested in this and will definitely be buying it as soon as it is available as I have several guys who will love torturing me with it ;) but will we be able to use two toys with the extention as I also have the nora and know the guys want me to use both.

Having two toys interact at once is a bit of a challenge. We will work on making this happen, but other things are higher on the priority list =/ I don't have a definitive date for when that feature would be available.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Congrats to @AmiGold, who won the plug!!! Fun to see it was someone a part of this community =)

For anyone who is interested we’ve finally launched our butt plug that can react to tips!! We have special price for anyone who is pre-ordering for the first batch- suggest you check out the link for the discount. It will never be this price again =)

https://igg.me/at/butt-plug/x/5052306

Having two toys interact at once is a bit of a challenge. We will work on making this happen, but other things are higher on the priority list =/ I don't have a definitive date for when that feature would be available.

Playing daily with a lovely model (She now owns 2 Lush, 2 Nora and is waiting the delivery of the 2 Hush ordered this morning), we did try to use a combination of the "Wearables" app to pilot her Lush while Nora is connected thru the chrome extension and react to the tips.

It would be such a great ehancement to be able to use all the 3 toys (Lush, Nora and Hush) at the same time, with tips !!!

Reactions: AmiGold
@LOVENSE Using your toy and sent you an email when you get a chance to read it. Nora is working great so far, the only problem is sometimes the high tipper or certain tips will be buggy and say there name is anon when they have a name lol.. Other than that and a few dc/s its working well.

Playing daily with a lovely model (She now owns 2 Lush, 2 Nora and is waiting the delivery of the 2 Hush ordered this morning), we did try to use a combination of the "Wearables" app to pilot her Lush while Nora is connected thru the chrome extension and react to the tips.

It would be such a great ehancement to be able to use all the 3 toys (Lush, Nora and Hush) at the same time, with tips !!!

We are considering adding this capability.... next couple of months we will be focusing on backend infrastructure, but when we get around to adding more features, we'll probably add multi-toy functionality =) Thanks for the suggestion!

@LOVENSE Using your toy and sent you an email when you get a chance to read it. Nora is working great so far, the only problem is sometimes the high tipper or certain tips will be buggy and say there name is anon when they have a name lol.. Other than that and a few dc/s its working well.

Sorry if I haven't replied to the email yet- this weekend was super busy with the product launch =/ Will definitely reply soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.