AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have TRULY interactive shows with these toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys know when the next shipment of Lush will be sent out? I already purchased the perk on indiegogo and I'm dying to play with it

Couple of little things...

I have noticed the take control link giving a not found error the first time you try to open it. Refresh, and the control window pops up the second time though.

Also wondering if the models have the ability to pause the queue manually in the case of a minor emergency.

Do you guys know when the next shipment of Lush will be sent out? I already purchased the perk on indiegogo and I'm dying to play with it

Depends on your location, but everything is in the process of shipping. If you PM me more details I can get you better information =)

Couple of little things...

I have noticed the take control link giving a not found error the first time you try to open it. Refresh, and the control window pops up the second time though.

Also wondering if the models have the ability to pause the queue manually in the case of a minor emergency.

Thanks for the bug report- just forwarded that to the developer!

...no way to pause the queue right now.

My Lush vibe arrived today. Super impressed with the quality of the toy and the strength of vibrations. The app seems to work like a charm. Looking forward to giving it a whirl on MFC tonight—I'll post my experience tomorrow!

Glad to hear your first impression was good.

Setting up is a little hard the first time, but easy after you get the hang of it. If you have any issues, please email me at eddy@lovense.com. I'll respond quickly if I see it and help you with set up!

Reactions: Lorelei
I wish we could set the clear the queue at any price. I just don't like that something I paid for has a mandatory and arbitrary limit. If a member feels scorned by that setting, that's not on Lovense, that's on the model since she set the price. If you compare it to a hitachi control show, most models have a stop option. Many also have denial options, some of which can be overturned, and those tend to cost thousands of tokens.

I'm liking the look of the new features, it definitely provides more options on how to use it and lets it be a bit more teasey.

I wish we could set the clear the queue at any price. I just don't like that something I paid for has a mandatory and arbitrary limit. If a member feels scorned by that setting, that's not on Lovense, that's on the model since she set the price.

We really appreciate your feedback. This one was a difficult decision for us. You are right that the number is kind of arbitrary.

Our goal is to provide software for models to have interactive shows, but also to protect tippers. During an interactive show, they are paying for something to happen. If the tip queue is 250 tokens long and then someone wipes it all away with a 1 token tip there will be a lot of unhappy tippers.

Personally I think we need a limit, but what that limit should be- I don't know. We can definitely reconsider the minimum and/or remove the limit based on feedback we get. Your opinion has been noted and if you have any other thoughts on the subject, please let us know!

Reactions: NataliaGrey
We really appreciate your feedback. This one was a difficult decision for us. You are right that the number is kind of arbitrary.

Our goal is to provide software for models to have interactive shows, but also to protect tippers. During an interactive show, they are paying for something to happen. If the tip queue is 250 tokens long and then someone wipes it all away with a 1 token tip there will be a lot of unhappy tippers.

Personally I think we need a limit, but what that limit should be- I don't know. We can definitely reconsider the minimum and/or remove the limit based on feedback we get. Your opinion has been noted and if you have any other thoughts on the subject, please let us know!

Protecting tippers should be the job of the model, not yours. Also, if a member agrees to play a game that has a clear as an option, then they should accept that it's a possibility - if they don't like it, they shouldn't play, so there really is no one to protect. I prefer to do control shows with very small tips so that there are constantly people playing, rather than one tip of 50 every couple minutes or something, so 200 to clear is very high in that context. Obviously if all the other models are happy with it as is then that's fine, don't go changing something for one model. I simply think having any limit is giving models less options, which gives us less opportunities to get creative and customize.

Protecting tippers should be the job of the model, not yours. Also, if a member agrees to play a game that has a clear as an option, then they should accept that it's a possibility - if they don't like it, they shouldn't play, so there really is no one to protect. I prefer to do control shows with very small tips so that there are constantly people playing, rather than one tip of 50 every couple minutes or something, so 200 to clear is very high in that context. Obviously if all the other models are happy with it as is then that's fine, don't go changing something for one model. I simply think having any limit is giving models less options, which gives us less opportunities to get creative and customize.

I agree with you that the model should be in control.

But about the 200 being too high, I disagree. I am not rich, I am not a guy who can throw tokens around day after day.

There was a situation, however, that was an almost identical in nature to the clear the qeue. I tipped 1000 tokens just to throw a cold bucket of water on 5 or so other tippers who were having a good time. I said nothing when I did it. Every single one of them left immediately, I laughed my ass off, and i still giggle inside when I think about it. 10/10, would do again.

I agree with you that the model should be in control.

But about the 200 being too high, I disagree. I am not rich, I am not a guy who can throw tokens around day after day.

There was a situation, however, that was an almost identical in nature to the clear the qeue. I tipped 1000 tokens just to throw a cold bucket of water on 5 or so other tippers who were having a good time. I said nothing when I did it. Every single one of them left immediately, I laughed my ass off, and i still giggle inside when I think about it. 10/10, would do again.

They sound butthurt. You don't join a raffle if you can't handle not winning, you don't play a group control show if you want all the control, etc. Any adult should be able to assess the situation and decide if it's something they wish to spend their money on or not, having all the information out there. The notification option makes this even easier.

If a model has each level respectively set to 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 tokens, 200 is then rather high. This is just an example, which I personally would not use, but the point is it should be possible. It's not really a big deal, I don't even know if I'm going to use the clear option, I guess it's just the principal of the matter. Camming is all about freedom. So I'll just leave it at that, sorry for kind of spamming the thread!

They sound butthurt.
Precisely what I found funny about it. And you saying it made me laugh all over again.
This is just an example, which I personally would not use, but the point is it should be possible. It's not really a big deal, I don't even know if I'm going to use the clear option, I guess it's just the principal of the matter. Camming is all about freedom.
I agree completely. Lovense has a product that is good enough to stand on its own merit. Trying to protect their image by settting limits on this option is pointless. They have done more than enough to protect tippers simply by letting them know what is happening with the toy. They shouldn't worry with the levels.

The other night I saw a girl who couldn't get her extension working. So, she decided to fake it. Sent her a pm, and told her "You're faking and tippers can see that. Can't get it working, go back to ohmibod for the rest of the night." :p
sorry for kind of spamming the thread!
Don't be silly. You are doing nothing of the sort.

Protecting tippers should be the job of the model, not yours..

You are right... I guess we are trying to protect tippers because we think a lot of people feel scammed by OMB toys (once they understand that one token and 100 token tips don't make the toy react that differently)

Our team will discuss this again- thanks for your input!

The other night I saw a girl who couldn't get her extension working. So, she decided to fake it. Sent her a pm, and told her "You're faking and tippers can see that. Can't get it working, go back to ohmibod for the rest of the night." :p

:facepalm: can you PM me the model? I'd like to assist her!!

Okay, so:

Night 1, I couldn't get it to work because I stupidly assumed the Wearables app and the BodyChat app were the same thing. Ended up just calling it quits and doing a Beautiful Agony show instead. Figured out my mistake later that night. I'd suggest making the how-to more explicit that those two apps are different and the Body Chat app is necessary.

Night 2, it worked pretty well! I did lose connection off and on throughout the show despite my phone being right next to me. I think maybe two or three tips got "lost" (aka the chat bot said a vibration was happening when the toy wasn't vibrating). Given how many tips there were for the show, I'd say it was 1% of the queue.

Takeaways: This isn't tech-related, but I'd suggest models lower their tipping prices quite a bit (as @NataliaGrey seems to be doing). At some point (30 minutes?) my audience of 300~ people had run out of tokens and it wasn't enough for me to finish the show, as it were. I ended up turning over control to the high tipper for the night and finished up that way. It was super easy to transition to that setup.

On another personal note, I'm curious if the Nora is much stronger than the Lush. For ladies like me who prefer stronger vibrations, particularly re: direct clitoral stimulation, the Lush is probably not going to be a first choice. Getting off with the Lush vibe takes some effort for me (basically oscillating between high and the ultra-high 10-second burst). I'd be very interested to try the Nora, so long as I can disable the rotation feature (other ladies with IUDs will know where I'm coming from on this).

Lastly, the image that is generated with the tip amounts is a little problematic—it's perfectly legible at full-size but in the MFC context the guys have to click the thumbnail once in the chat and then again in the pop-up to make it full-sized and legible. If the image dimensions were just a bit smaller it wouldn't need to be clicked a second time to fully enlarge. (I'd recommend keeping the text the same size or even boosting it a bit to make better use of the image real estate.)

That's all I've got for now, I'll be giving it a second go-round this weekend!

Reactions: Amberlie_
@Lorelei - Thank you so much for giving us your initial feedback. It's truly appreciated! Sorry I'm responding so late- things have been a bit hectic for me.

Okay, so:

Night 1, I couldn't get it to work because I stupidly assumed the Wearables app and the BodyChat app were the same thing. Ended up just calling it quits and doing a Beautiful Agony show instead. Figured out my mistake later that night. I'd suggest making the how-to more explicit that those two apps are different and the Body Chat app is necessary.

Yes, this does need to be more clear. Sorry for the inconvenience. We've got a lot going on and making the guide more user friendly was de-prioritized. It is on our list of things to do and we will get to it soon!

Night 2, it worked pretty well! I did lose connection off and on throughout the show despite my phone being right next to me. I think maybe two or three tips got "lost" (aka the chat bot said a vibration was happening when the toy wasn't vibrating). Given how many tips there were for the show, I'd say it was 1% of the queue.

If you think you've gotten a lost tip, please send us a quick email after the show to models@lovense.com.

All tips should be in a queue and even if the toy disconnects and reconnects the tips should start where they left off. There is a delay in the video feed compared to the chat on almost all camsites and also a slight delay because the commands are being sent from the extension to the body chat app to the toy. You may have seen things a bit out of sync. We can go through the data logs and see if any tip was missed, though. It would be really appreciated if you send us a message so we can find the cause and avoid that in the future.

On another personal note, I'm curious if the Nora is much stronger than the Lush. For ladies like me who prefer stronger vibrations, particularly re: direct clitoral stimulation, the Lush is probably not going to be a first choice. Getting off with the Lush vibe takes some effort for me (basically oscillating between high and the ultra-high 10-second burst). I'd be very interested to try the Nora, so long as I can disable the rotation feature (other ladies with IUDs will know where I'm coming from on this).

You can disable the rotation for Nora, but the vibrators are not stronger than Lush. We will have a new toy coming out (hopefully in the next few months) that has powerful g-spot + clitoral stimulation =)

You can see a preview pictures here:

4TxfVP8.png

Xi3OdDI.png

We will be getting the first functional prototype soon and then doing the final design optimizations. After we need to optimize the bluetooth stability, but we hope that this will all be done in the next few months =)

Lastly, the image that is generated with the tip amounts is a little problematic—it's perfectly legible at full-size but in the MFC context the guys have to click the thumbnail once in the chat and then again in the pop-up to make it full-sized and legible. If the image dimensions were just a bit smaller it wouldn't need to be clicked a second time to fully enlarge. (I'd recommend keeping the text the same size or even boosting it a bit to make better use of the image real estate.)

This should be an easy fix. We will experiment with this and try to optimize it. Thanks for your suggestion =)

That's all I've got for now, I'll be giving it a second go-round this weekend!

Please let us know of any other suggestions/issues you have. We may changes based on the feedback we get =)

I have loved my Lovense so far but tonight it glitches and now it's stuck on high. Deleted toy from app. Deleted app. Held down button 30...60...90 seconds...plugged it in and held down the button. Nothing and no way to turn off. I'm going to let the battery drain and hopefully it won't ruin the toy...but I am so sad...I've only been using it a week :(

I have loved my Lovense so far but tonight it glitches and now it's stuck on high. Deleted toy from app. Deleted app. Held down button 30...60...90 seconds...plugged it in and held down the button. Nothing and no way to turn off. I'm going to let the battery drain and hopefully it won't ruin the toy...but I am so sad...I've only been using it a week :(
I just want to say that customer service was amazing with this! They replied promptly even with it being so late last night:) looking forward to ordering the new toy as well!

Mine isn't working at all on Chaturbate.

Have you contacted us? We can have a look at the logs and figure out the issue.

I just want to say that customer service was amazing with this! They replied promptly even with it being so late last night:) looking forward to ordering the new toy as well!

Appreciate the kinds words about our support team!

Really sorry you've had an issue. So far we've sent something like 2500 out and there have only been a handful of defective units- sounds like you got one though =(

Have you contacted us? We can have a look at the logs and figure out the issue.

Appreciate the kinds words about our support team!

Really sorry you've had an issue. So far we've sent something like 2500 out and there have only been a handful of defective units- sounds like you got one though =(
I guess it could have been worse...at least it got stuck ON vs not turning on! Hahah:giggle:....

The guys sure got a kick out of the fact that they managed to get my toy stuck on:)

A bit of an update for everyone.

1. We fixed the bug that @HotAndScottish was experiencing (you actually didn't confirm, but another model had the same issue and we think it's fixed- please let us know if it's not).

2. We added more tips in the extension for people setting up for the first time

59QjGaU.png

3. We added a test tip feature. This feature is ONLY available for Chaturbate and MFC. This let's you confirm everything is set up properly. For Chaturbate you don't need to be broadcasting, but for MFC you do.

n9q1slI.png

4. After some internal discussion, we decided to remove the limit for "clear the queue" option. @NataliaGrey thanks for your input on it. You are right that tippers should be able to see the amount and decide for themself. Hope no one abuses that feature, though- we will keep an eye out for feedback on the changes.

More exciting things coming soon... please email all feedback/suggestions to models@lovense.com if you have any. It is truly appreciated!

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I have the Lush toy (got it for personal use, but decided to try it out on MFC tonight) and I cannot for the life of me get it to connect to the BodyChat app. I've tried everything I can think of to try. It will connect just fine to the Wearables app, but not with BodyChat. Most of the instructions I can find for webcam models are about Nora not Lush, so I don't know how to resolve this issue.

I have the Lush toy (got it for personal use, but decided to try it out on MFC tonight) and I cannot for the life of me get it to connect to the BodyChat app. I've tried everything I can think of to try. It will connect just fine to the Wearables app, but not with BodyChat. Most of the instructions I can find for webcam models are about Nora not Lush, so I don't know how to resolve this issue.

You need to have a model account (different interface). Did you sign into the extension, yet? It will automatically change your account into a model account.

There was also a tick box during sign up for Body Chat (at least there should have been, though we will be removing that option soon).

Please email me at eddy@lovense.com and I'll get you sorted ASAP!

I signed out of the app and then signed back in after signing into the extension and it does seem to be working now! Thank you so much for your response.

I signed out of the app and then signed back in after signing into the extension and it does seem to be working now! Thank you so much for your response.

My pleasure! Really sorry for that inconvenience.

We're still optimizing the user guides and overall set up to make it as easy as possible. Going to make that more clear on the user guide page! If you have any other issues, best to email us directly- we will answer much faster that way, since I don't check ACF everyday =)

Reactions: BlairLuxe
These toys seem like a lot of fun.

But just like with the other sound activated toy shows on MFC... every one I've seen is overacted on part of the model. I hate to say, but it's such a turn off.

It appears Lovense is starting to get some name recognition. Found 3 models so far claiming to use lovense with toys that are not.

Any plans to make a vibrator that ISN'T designed for insertion? I was all set to buy one but then realized that all of them are meant for penetration! I prefer external vibes only :)

Reactions: HollieCakes
These toys seem like a lot of fun.

But just like with the other sound activated toy shows on MFC... every one I've seen is overacted on part of the model. I hate to say, but it's such a turn off.

I actually don't have time to watch the shows, so I'm not sure about the overacting... but that would turn me off, too.

Mine works again @LOVENSE thanks for your help.

Awesome! My pleasure!

It appears Lovense is starting to get some name recognition. Found 3 models so far claiming to use lovense with toys that are not.

Haha, I guess that's flattering! Glad to hear we're starting to get awareness, though.

Any plans to make a vibrator that ISN'T designed for insertion? I was all set to buy one but then realized that all of them are meant for penetration! I prefer external vibes only :)

We do have some plans, but would like to hear your preference (and others, feel free to chime in!). Which kind of external toy do you think would work the best for cam shows? Wand? Panty vibe?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Hello Lovense! :)

I have to say I love love LOVE my 2 new lovense toys, both the Lush and the Nora. I haven't played around with the Nora online yet but am excited about it. I have a few concerns and was hoping you or someone from your company could assist. I have been using my Lush toy online and it has been an incredible hit and honestly I can't stop promoting this product, but it has turned off on me several times and I've even received a pop-up message about if i was broadcasting which I clearly was while performing. I will upload all pictures to this thread to hopefully better explain what I'm describing as disconnect issues. I don't know if this has been tested for anal pleasure as well, but I want to say I experienced the most disconnection issues when this was in my butt. I am very thick so I don't know if this was an issue with interference between my butt cheeks and how deep it was in but the antenna or tail like I call it was almost barely visible. I would have to turn my butt to the camera in order for it to connect EVERY TIME, which my viewers LOVED but was annoying. Could someone let me know if my toy is slightly defective or was this not tested for anal pleasure, and if the disconnection issues is just something that needs to be worked on in the mean time. I have been having disconnections ever since pretty often throughout a 4 hour session online about 10 times. Tips will just show up and no vibration and I will have to explain that, "I'm sorry guys let me refresh my page!" even though there isn't notification that my toy is disconnected and it's showing full charge. During this time there isn't any auto-replies for thanking the tippers it just looks like a regular yellow wall of tips, and then all of a sudden it starts again, and my notice of the levels starts working all over again. Next, there is the problem of giving certain tippers more vibration time than others which creates an unfair atmosphere that I cannot explain. Just yesterday, a tipper tipped 75tks which is my random vibration amount and the toy decided right then and there to disconnect and then reconnect itself and no vibration happened at all. So, hopefully after telling you all of my problems we can work together to find a solution because I love these toys and so do my viewers but I need a consistent product to work with. Being that this toy can work across states and the country as a whole, I wouldn't think that there would be a problem with connection inside my very home and my Galaxy S6 Edge phone right on my desk that is less than a foot away from me and my toy. Your help is greatly appreciated! :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this toy- it is truly amazing!

OxLemon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 11.31.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 11.31.15 AM.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-14 at 9.21.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-14 at 9.21.30 AM.png
    533.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 7.57.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 7.57.55 AM.png
    486.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 8.18.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 8.18.13 AM.png
    500.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
@Lorelei - Thank you so much for giving us your initial feedback. It's truly appreciated! Sorry I'm responding so late- things have been a bit hectic for me.

Yes, this does need to be more clear. Sorry for the inconvenience. We've got a lot going on and making the guide more user friendly was de-prioritized. It is on our list of things to do and we will get to it soon!

If you think you've gotten a lost tip, please send us a quick email after the show to models@lovense.com.

All tips should be in a queue and even if the toy disconnects and reconnects the tips should start where they left off. There is a delay in the video feed compared to the chat on almost all camsites and also a slight delay because the commands are being sent from the extension to the body chat app to the toy. You may have seen things a bit out of sync. We can go through the data logs and see if any tip was missed, though. It would be really appreciated if you send us a message so we can find the cause and avoid that in the future.

You can disable the rotation for Nora, but the vibrators are not stronger than Lush. We will have a new toy coming out (hopefully in the next few months) that has powerful g-spot + clitoral stimulation =)

You can see a preview pictures here:

4TxfVP8.png

Xi3OdDI.png

We will be getting the first functional prototype soon and then doing the final design optimizations. After we need to optimize the bluetooth stability, but we hope that this will all be done in the next few months =)

This should be an easy fix. We will experiment with this and try to optimize it. Thanks for your suggestion =)

Please let us know of any other suggestions/issues you have. We may changes based on the feedback we get =)

Okay, this looks amazing and definitely will be another product that I would love to buy, however I have been getting thousands of requests to be able to put one toy in my butt while another is in my pussy. I noticed that I can't use both my nora and lush at the same time probably because the app/chrome extension can't send the multiple bluetooth signals to both devices at the same time. Will this be something that you all will be looking into? Maybe a double-ended stimulating toy for anal and pussy pleasure or perhaps the ability to have more than one Lovense toy connected at the same time receiving tips?

Thank you so much!

OxLemon aka Mrs. LemonCakes

Status
Not open for further replies.