AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have TRULY interactive shows with these toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have some plans, but would like to hear your preference (and others, feel free to chime in!). Which kind of external toy do you think would work the best for cam shows? Wand? Panty vibe?

I'd prefer the panty vibe idea but with the same texture your company has made the lush device. The Nora and Lush have the greatest material made for penetration, but having something that same texture set on top of my clit would make the toy so much more comfortable and stimulating for me. I know I love the hands-free devices, it makes my shows so much more entertaining when I can move around without holding it up against my pussy.

Hello Lovense! :)

I have to say I love love LOVE my 2 new lovense toys, both the Lush and the Nora. I haven't played around with the Nora online yet but am excited about it. I have a few concerns and was hoping you or someone from your company could assist. I have been using my Lush toy online and it has been an incredible hit and honestly I can't stop promoting this product, but it has turned off on me several times and I've even received a pop-up message about if i was broadcasting which I clearly was while performing. I will upload all pictures to this thread to hopefully better explain what I'm describing as disconnect issues. I don't know if this has been tested for anal pleasure as well, but I want to say I experienced the most disconnection issues when this was in my butt. I am very thick so I don't know if this was an issue with interference between my butt cheeks and how deep it was in but the antenna or tail like I call it was almost barely visible. I would have to turn my butt to the camera in order for it to connect EVERY TIME, which my viewers LOVED but was annoying. Could someone let me know if my toy is slightly defective or was this not tested for anal pleasure, and if the disconnection issues is just something that needs to be worked on in the mean time. I have been having disconnections ever since pretty often throughout a 4 hour session online about 10 times. Tips will just show up and no vibration and I will have to explain that, "I'm sorry guys let me refresh my page!" even though there isn't notification that my toy is disconnected and it's showing full charge. During this time there isn't any auto-replies for thanking the tippers it just looks like a regular yellow wall of tips, and then all of a sudden it starts again, and my notice of the levels starts working all over again. Next, there is the problem of giving certain tippers more vibration time than others which creates an unfair atmosphere that I cannot explain. Just yesterday, a tipper tipped 75tks which is my random vibration amount and the toy decided right then and there to disconnect and then reconnect itself and no vibration happened at all. So, hopefully after telling you all of my problems we can work together to find a solution because I love these toys and so do my viewers but I need a consistent product to work with. Being that this toy can work across states and the country as a whole, I wouldn't think that there would be a problem with connection inside my very home and my Galaxy S6 Edge phone right on my desk that is less than a foot away from me and my toy. Your help is greatly appreciated! :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this toy- it is truly amazing!

OxLemon

Hi,

Really appreciate the feedback, going to try to help with your issues:

1. Lush is not for anal use. We're working on a butt plug, but it is such a pain to optimize bluetooth connection for butt toys. We've been through 6 or 7 prototypes no.. You can see an update about the plug here:

2. Bluetooth occasionally disconnects- that's just the nature of the technology. Four hours is a long time... Having 10 disconnections during a 4 hour timeframe is not ideal, but depending on the position you're in, it's possible. If you're putting it in your butt and your butt is pointed away from the phone, it will have more issues compared to if you put your phone behind you so it's closer to the antenna.

We've designed the software to auto-reconnect. If it's sometimes not doing that, we're going to have to take a look at the logs and figure out what's happening. If you could email us at models@lovense.com with the email you're using to log in and the date of the show that this happened, we can check the logs.

3. You say it's missing tips but there was no notification that the toy disconnected- this is something we can review in the logs. Are you sure it's not just a delay? If you have it in your butt (depending on your position) the response time is slower.

The way it works is the tip is going from showing in your chat room --> our extension reads it --> sends a command to body chat app over the internet --> phone sends command to toy

It will never be instantaneous and if the bluetooth connection to your phone is not strong, that will cause the delay. The toy works across the country/world, but that is via the internet- you still need a stable bluetooth connection to your phone for that to work.

For now, suggest you switch your position if you want to use it in your butt- lay on your back if your phone is in front of you... or just put the phone closer to you. See if that makes any difference. Also, please email us at models@lovense.com with your email and the dates that you had missed tips and/or connection issues so we can see what that's about. It's not easy to provide support via ACF.

Okay, this looks amazing and definitely will be another product that I would love to buy, however I have been getting thousands of requests to be able to put one toy in my butt while another is in my pussy. I noticed that I can't use both my nora and lush at the same time probably because the app/chrome extension can't send the multiple bluetooth signals to both devices at the same time. Will this be something that you all will be looking into? Maybe a double-ended stimulating toy for anal and pussy pleasure or perhaps the ability to have more than one Lovense toy connected at the same time receiving tips?

Thank you so much!

OxLemon aka Mrs. LemonCakes

We're going to add functionality to use two toys at once =) It's a little complicated, but we're working on it.

I'd prefer the panty vibe idea but with the same texture your company has made the lush device. The Nora and Lush have the greatest material made for penetration, but having something that same texture set on top of my clit would make the toy so much more comfortable and stimulating for me. I know I love the hands-free devices, it makes my shows so much more entertaining when I can move around without holding it up against my pussy.

Thanks for your suggestion. We have a lot of toys planned, but no panty vibe. Depending on the feedback we get, we will prioritize something like this (We would be a little hesitant because OMB already has one...)

Neat post. Really interesting to see how these thing get developed. One thing though: it's submersible; not submergible.

Hi,

Really appreciate the feedback, going to try to help with your issues:

1. Lush is not for anal use. We're working on a butt plug, but it is such a pain to optimize bluetooth connection for butt toys. We've been through 6 or 7 prototypes no.. You can see an update about the plug here:

2. Bluetooth occasionally disconnects- that's just the nature of the technology. Four hours is a long time... Having 10 disconnections during a 4 hour timeframe is not ideal, but depending on the position you're in, it's possible. If you're putting it in your butt and your butt is pointed away from the phone, it will have more issues compared to if you put your phone behind you so it's closer to the antenna.

We've designed the software to auto-reconnect. If it's sometimes not doing that, we're going to have to take a look at the logs and figure out what's happening. If you could email us at models@lovense.com with the email you're using to log in and the date of the show that this happened, we can check the logs.

3. You say it's missing tips but there was no notification that the toy disconnected- this is something we can review in the logs. Are you sure it's not just a delay? If you have it in your butt (depending on your position) the response time is slower.

The way it works is the tip is going from showing in your chat room --> our extension reads it --> sends a command to body chat app over the internet --> phone sends command to toy

It will never be instantaneous and if the bluetooth connection to your phone is not strong, that will cause the delay. The toy works across the country/world, but that is via the internet- you still need a stable bluetooth connection to your phone for that to work.

For now, suggest you switch your position if you want to use it in your butt- lay on your back if your phone is in front of you... or just put the phone closer to you. See if that makes any difference. Also, please email us at models@lovense.com with your email and the dates that you had missed tips and/or connection issues so we can see what that's about. It's not easy to provide support via ACF.

We're going to add functionality to use two toys at once =) It's a little complicated, but we're working on it.

Thanks for your suggestion. We have a lot of toys planned, but no panty vibe. Depending on the feedback we get, we will prioritize something like this (We would be a little hesitant because OMB already has one...)

Thank you so much for your help thus far! I assumed the Lush wasn't made for anal play when I experienced all the issues, but thus far everything has been great! Disconnect issues are going to happen, its practically the nature of anything bluetooth-related but we'll see after you look at my logs if there is anything further that needs to be done. Can't wait to test out your new toy! :)

Very Happy Cam Model- OxLemon

Hi, I received my lovense nora today (love it already) but have found that I do not have an enable button in the chrome app extention so its not reacting to tips. I am on Naked.com. Fortunately I did have the body chat app open so just tapped the button there but it still felt a bit like cheating doing that. Hope you can help or give me tips as to what I can do or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance :)

I bought a lovense nora & have only tried it on cam once but am impressed with how will it keeps up with responding all tips in order when they arrive simultaneously.

I would like to second the request for an external only vibe (a wand would be great) because it would be more enjoyable and also better for girls (like me) who prefer not to show as much in public chat. Also, if you are planning an update to the cam model plug in could you add more options for the chat room notifications and turning them on and off.. I find the posting after EVERY tip a big aggressive and bad for the room vibe/chat. It would be great if we could customize the messages too.

Has anyone else had trouble getting theirs to connect to the app? mine worked great for the first three days (well, it did disconnect about every 10 minutes or so). Now it won't connect at all and I've done everything support has suggested.

It sucks so much because it's SO great when it's working! And my members are asking for it.. haha.

I really love my Lovense toy so far. The biggest problem I had with it was not noticing at first that their were two different apps. I had the "wearables" app on my phone and was wondering why it wasn't connecting properly to my chrome extention haha. Thankfully a member who had lovense toys of his own was able to point out my error.

I also agree with the idea of an "external only" type toy, maybe a small wand or something like that? I would also like it if we could customize the text that pops up when the toy is responding to tips. Maybe it's just me, but having "the LOVENSE toy" spammed over and over feels tacky.

Hi, I received my lovense nora today (love it already) but have found that I do not have an enable button in the chrome app extention so its not reacting to tips. I am on Naked.com. Fortunately I did have the body chat app open so just tapped the button there but it still felt a bit like cheating doing that. Hope you can help or give me tips as to what I can do or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance :)

To be honest, you are one of the first on Naked.com with our toys. It will be buggier than MFC or CB. Please email me at models@lovense.com. Tell me the email you're using to sign in and I will check the logs and troubleshoot with you =)

I bought a lovense nora & have only tried it on cam once but am impressed with how will it keeps up with responding all tips in order when they arrive simultaneously.

I would like to second the request for an external only vibe (a wand would be great) because it would be more enjoyable and also better for girls (like me) who prefer not to show as much in public chat. Also, if you are planning an update to the cam model plug in could you add more options for the chat room notifications and turning them on and off.. I find the posting after EVERY tip a big aggressive and bad for the room vibe/chat. It would be great if we could customize the messages too.

1. Note about an external vibe taken down- thanks for your input.

2. We are going to change the options for notifications. We're going to do a recap for the last x minutes (likely 2 minutes). At first we thought it was necessary to show to tippers that it is actually working, but we don't think it's necessary anymore =) We hope to include this feature (and a few other ones) within 2 weeks.

Has anyone else had trouble getting theirs to connect to the app? mine worked great for the first three days (well, it did disconnect about every 10 minutes or so). Now it won't connect at all and I've done everything support has suggested.

It sucks so much because it's SO great when it's working! And my members are asking for it.. haha.

Sorry to hear that. Can you shoot me an email at models@lovense.com? Send me the email address your using to log in and I will check the logs to see if I can figure out what's happening!

I really love my Lovense toy so far. The biggest problem I had with it was not noticing at first that their were two different apps. I had the "wearables" app on my phone and was wondering why it wasn't connecting properly to my chrome extention haha. Thankfully a member who had lovense toys of his own was able to point out my error.

I also agree with the idea of an "external only" type toy, maybe a small wand or something like that? I would also like it if we could customize the text that pops up when the toy is responding to tips. Maybe it's just me, but having "the LOVENSE toy" spammed over and over feels tacky.

1. Sorry which app to use wasn't 100% clear. We have a lot of work to do in terms of the user guide. We are just so busy now and are a limited team. Glad to hear someone was able to help you sort it out, though!

2. Appreciate your input on the external vibe... and as I said earlier in the post, we will let you customize the notifications more! Having it show "the LOVENSE toy" is a bit tacky, but we feel we need to make that clear. So many times, models are using the #ohmibod hastag :( when doing a show with our toys. I understand it's for marketing (some tippers look for interactive shows via that hashtag), but when people email us asking why their OMB toy doesn't work it's really annoying! I hope we can increase the awareness about our products and we don't need to spam like that. Sorry that it bothers you, though- I agree with your overall point.

I'm kind of frustrated about mine, because it's still not working and I can't get answers from Lovense support. I know they are TRYING to be helpful and I honestly think they are maybe understaffed but I've been waiting a few days for a response. I'd either hope for a refund or a replacement because mine has completely stopped working. I did get one response that was *I guess* helpful because it looked at my history and noticed a bunch of connection problems, but still didn't address the fact that my Lush won't connect at all anymore, period.

I ordered it planning to use it during this month when I'm trying for rank, I got it, and now members keep asking for it.

It was a LOT of money for something that only worked for 3 days :(.

Yeah, I have to agree the disconnections have been the biggest issue that I've experienced. Even through your suggestions of turning off all other bluetooth devices was not helpful at all. At this point, I have to rule that the bluetooth technology on the Lush is not steady enough for extreme use, meaning handling multiple interactions (tips coming through). Another disappointment is that I HAVE to have my legs spread open in order for the tips to come to my device which is uncomfortable and forget about wearing anything such as a bodysuit or leggings. So, my question is was this designed to not have any clothes on?

I have to apologize almost every 10 mins about refreshing my browser just in hopes that the chat will continue and the vibrations will continue. Tips that are tipped and the device has decided to stop working on are just left there with no reaction (yellow wall is what viewers call this) and no automatic response. I've even had a response that the lush is responding to so and so's tip and it was not! So, apologies once again in order to my viewers. Believe me when this works properly its a SLAM DUNK, but when its disconnecting and OFTEN without warning it can be an inconvenience and my customers notice it. I literally moved my router right next to me on the floor along with my cell phone legs spread wide with no other bluetooth interference and purchased a keyboard that is usb capable for this to work. Is there a warranty program in place for these type of issues after troubleshooting doesn't work?

Thank you! :)

Reactions: caireen
Ahaha, I just remembered to post this. I prefer using Lovense as an external vibe, because I don't think it was designed super well for internal use ANDDDD the bluetooth antenna coming out of my vag is super weird.. it just looks like a pink tampon string to me. Just something to consider if you order it.. haha.

Edit: Finally heard from support and I'm going to screenshot what happens when I try to connect. Maybe they can help me fix it. I hope.

Ahaha, I just remembered to post this. I prefer using Lovense as an external vibe, because I don't think it was designed super well for internal use ANDDDD the bluetooth antenna coming out of my vag is super weird.. it just looks like a pink tampon string to me. Just something to consider if you order it.. haha.

OKAY! Thank you for adding this because I'm assuming the same now (as far as internal use is concerned)! It reminds some of my viewers of a super LARGE pink sperm.. they joke about it when I have a lil bit of a struggle trying to put it in. Even funnier when I'm demonstrating to them how it works on my floor, I get "Look at that lil bugger go!" But the pink antenna hanging out definitely is a little uncomfortable but I see how its necessary, just the strength of the connectivity I wish was stronger.

My guy just bought me the nora im so excited to try it!!! Really terrified though - should i keep it only for private or risk trying it out in public chat? Any other ladies with 2000 odd camscore or less use these in public and do well?

I was planning on getting the Nora when my pay comes through from CB :) I noticed the price went up a little from $99 to $109, any chance it'll go back down? With shipping it may be a little over my payout, and I don't want to have to wait even longer LOL I am impatient

I'm kind of frustrated about mine, because it's still not working and I can't get answers from Lovense support. I know they are TRYING to be helpful and I honestly think they are maybe understaffed but I've been waiting a few days for a response. I'd either hope for a refund or a replacement because mine has completely stopped working. I did get one response that was *I guess* helpful because it looked at my history and noticed a bunch of connection problems, but still didn't address the fact that my Lush won't connect at all anymore, period.

I ordered it planning to use it during this month when I'm trying for rank, I got it, and now members keep asking for it.

It was a LOT of money for something that only worked for 3 days :(.

I try my best to answer within 24 hours. I had to go through all your records and see what the exact issue is- it wasn't exactly a quick email I could answer immediately. You are right we are a bit understaffed. The majority of our team are developers- they don't answer customer emails.

Please trust us that if you're having issues, we will troubleshoot with you. I didn't mean to overlook the fact that it was not connecting anymore- it wasn't clear that it was overall and not just during the show.

Waiting for your reply to my last email to help you further =)

Yeah, I have to agree the disconnections have been the biggest issue that I've experienced. Even through your suggestions of turning off all other bluetooth devices was not helpful at all. At this point, I have to rule that the bluetooth technology on the Lush is not steady enough for extreme use, meaning handling multiple interactions (tips coming through). Another disappointment is that I HAVE to have my legs spread open in order for the tips to come to my device which is uncomfortable and forget about wearing anything such as a bodysuit or leggings. So, my question is was this designed to not have any clothes on?

I have to apologize almost every 10 mins about refreshing my browser just in hopes that the chat will continue and the vibrations will continue. Tips that are tipped and the device has decided to stop working on are just left there with no reaction (yellow wall is what viewers call this) and no automatic response. I've even had a response that the lush is responding to so and so's tip and it was not! So, apologies once again in order to my viewers. Believe me when this works properly its a SLAM DUNK, but when its disconnecting and OFTEN without warning it can be an inconvenience and my customers notice it. I literally moved my router right next to me on the floor along with my cell phone legs spread wide with no other bluetooth interference and purchased a keyboard that is usb capable for this to work. Is there a warranty program in place for these type of issues after troubleshooting doesn't work?

Thank you! :)

It is definitely able to handle multiple tips coming through.

It was tested with clothes on- it should work with leggings/bodysuits without an issue. One thing that may have happened is damage to the antenna- I see you also emailed this to us... will respond there and troubleshoot with you.

Edit: Finally heard from support and I'm going to screenshot what happens when I try to connect. Maybe they can help me fix it. I hope.

Would appreciate your feedback regarding the design for internal use =)

Reactions: caireen
I was planning on getting the Nora when my pay comes through from CB :) I noticed the price went up a little from $99 to $109, any chance it'll go back down? With shipping it may be a little over my payout, and I don't want to have to wait even longer LOL I am impatient

Just PM me when you are ready and I'll give you a promo link =)

Reactions: ohh_piper
I don't know about the reliability of Lovense toys, but today I saw how much fun they can be, when the model knows what she wants to do with it.

Seeing this former miss MFC today I couldn't help but share in her pleasure with this toy. She gave up control of her body, used it in a few cumshows (a variety of toys), had many orgasms, and made a decent jump in her rankings by night's end.
I have tried tipping on this kind of interactive toy before, but as yet never met a model who knows how to use them in the right way.. I spent so much today, but it was thrilling. This model I have known for many years just released all her energy, forgot about the tokens and had fun.

I think if you work within the capacity of the toy, accept the queuing (use reasonable times for tips), use the ultra capacity within its limits (10 seconds and the occasional overclock) and get creative with the control app (i.e. high tipper reward for next cumshow), everyone will have a great time.
The model did have to activate the device, to give the required buzz, a few times. She missed tips due to a range of issues, and even missed a few tips due to mistaking them for the one in control or bad programming of the toy. A model needs to keep her head on her members when using this toy, but it is worth it. The control app in particular is awesome, the future/ next step in good camming experiences.

1. Note about an external vibe taken down- thanks for your input.

2. We are going to change the options for notifications. We're going to do a recap for the last x minutes (likely 2 minutes). At first we thought it was necessary to show to tippers that it is actually working, but we don't think it's necessary anymore =) We hope to include this feature (and a few other ones) within 2 weeks.

So happy to hear there is an update planned! Today I was watching some cam girls using the ohmibod and my friend and I were discussing how much better chat flows without all those auto interruptions.. but the Lovense has so many more features for cam girl use.. so it's such a toss up and I'm honestly still using both because it's hard to choose which is more important at the time.

One thing you didn't mention about the update - is the "MY LOVENSE vibrator" message after every single tip still going to not able to be switched off? I think that with the price we have already paid for the toy/s (which is totally worth it if it's ultimately making you money - I own all three!) it should be optional.
I totally understand why it's there and that your company wants to advertise but I also think that by having a great product that integrates well into cam rooms that will be enough in its self to get everyone interested and get the word out. Just an idea, I'm not a marketing expert by any means but I do have a lot of experience with cam sites.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

HollieCakes is right in that the message system needs some modification. As a member; for the model as well, keeping track of the interactions between tip and toy is critical. The appearance, font size/ colour, and the tip queue message all need more model control.

Suggestion on the "MY LOVENSE vibrator" message may be to use the Lush or Vibe logo with your name on it, but only in the queue message. "Responding to your tip [member name]", or any message the model chooses.
I think only one message is needed, so long as the model doesn't allow her room to generate long queues. Just the member name next to the logo, would work elegantly too.
Models can then give their members back their yellow walls (MFC).

I don't know about the reliability of Lovense toys, but today I saw how much fun they can be, when the model knows what she wants to do with it.

Seeing this former miss MFC today I couldn't help but share in her pleasure with this toy. She gave up control of her body, used it in a few cumshows (a variety of toys), had many orgasms, and made a decent jump in her rankings by night's end.
I have tried tipping on this kind of interactive toy before, but as yet never met a model who knows how to use them in the right way.. I spent so much today, but it was thrilling. This model I have known for many years just released all her energy, forgot about the tokens and had fun.

I think if you work within the capacity of the toy, accept the queuing (use reasonable times for tips), use the ultra capacity within its limits (10 seconds and the occasional overclock) and get creative with the control app (i.e. high tipper reward for next cumshow), everyone will have a great time.

The model did have to activate the device, to give the required buzz, a few times. She missed tips due to a range of issues, and even missed a few tips due to mistaking them for the one in control or bad programming of the toy. A model needs to keep her head on her members when using this toy, but it is worth it. The control app in particular is awesome, the future/ next step in good camming experiences.

It's nice to hear from the tipper's side- really appreciate your input. I think you're right that models should use it in a way that works for them (or in your words, "knows what she wants to do with it")!

We'll be focusing on increasing the reliability and adding more features! As we make the changes, would love your continued feedback and even your suggestions =)

Totale agree with you ambers troll. I used it on my first day on chaterbate and just enjoyed myself and that showed in the tips I got and the comments/compliments that I got. I went online to have fun and I had fun :)

Glad you have another site you're able to use it on. We got the Naked code from someone and are going to fix the issues in it as soon as we can. May take around 3 weeks, though =(

So happy to hear there is an update planned! Today I was watching some cam girls using the ohmibod and my friend and I were discussing how much better chat flows without all those auto interruptions.. but the Lovense has so many more features for cam girl use.. so it's such a toss up and I'm honestly still using both because it's hard to choose which is more important at the time.

One thing you didn't mention about the update - is the "MY LOVENSE vibrator" message after every single tip still going to not able to be switched off? I think that with the price we have already paid for the toy/s (which is totally worth it if it's ultimately making you money - I own all three!) it should be optional.

I totally understand why it's there and that your company wants to advertise but I also think that by having a great product that integrates well into cam rooms that will be enough in its self to get everyone interested and get the word out. Just an idea, I'm not a marketing expert by any means but I do have a lot of experience with cam sites.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Have you downloaded the new version?

We changed the settings:

nhZLY1B.jpg

So, less interruptions are now possible. Honestly can't remember if it still says "My LOVENSE toy" during these recaps... I'm checking on that now.

Thanks for giving us your input on this. Due to you and a few others, we have made these changes. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know!

HollieCakes is right in that the message system needs some modification. As a member; for the model as well, keeping track of the interactions between tip and toy is critical. The appearance, font size/ colour, and the tip queue message all need more model control.

Suggestion on the "MY LOVENSE vibrator" message may be to use the Lush or Vibe logo with your name on it, but only in the queue message. "Responding to your tip [member name]", or any message the model chooses.
I think only one message is needed, so long as the model doesn't allow her room to generate long queues. Just the member name next to the logo, would work elegantly too.
Models can then give their members back their yellow walls (MFC).

As mentioned right above, modifications have been made =) Up to the model to choose how she wants to set up.

@LOVENSE. Ordered my Nora today. If I like it and it goes well I will be ordering a Lush as well. Food for thought; maybe a member controlled fuck machine someday?

Please email me at models@lovense.com if anything is unclear during the set-up process =)

...and I think a fuck machine would be absolutely amazing with our software. Unfortunately they are really heavy and we are unsure about the sales potential- would be hard to get distribution for a product like that so we would need to rely mainly on the cam model market. Additionally, we are still a pretty small company and need to limit our research and development costs. We already have like 6 toys under development! Having said all that, really appreciate your thoughts- I made a note of them and we will consider them when planning which toys to develop next =)

I just got my Nora in the mail today! I'm so excited to try it out on cam later tonight.

Can anyone tell me, on chaturbate do I have to run the lovense Nora app? It seems like I don't need to, as the chrome plug in seems to handle everything the app would do anyways.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I just got my Nora in the mail today! I'm so excited to try it out on cam later tonight.

Can anyone tell me, on chaturbate do I have to run the lovense Nora app? It seems like I don't need to, as the chrome plug in seems to handle everything the app would do anyways.

You need to run the Body Chat app. Please view this guide for set up (and let me know if you have any questions):

http://lovense.com/cam-model/guide

I bought lovense lush. whether it can be connected to Myfreecams and that it worked? I tried, but it is impossible. I've seen other models work with this toy and get tips.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner! Sometimes I get too busy and don't check ACF- better to email us directly at models@lovense.com.

I can help you troubleshoot with MFC. To avoid making this post go off topic, I will PM you!

Has anybody else had any issues with the connection within the body chat app? Or Bluetooth in general. I got my Lovense Nora just over a week ago, worked great when I first got it, used it for 2 shows so far. Last night I tried to connect it for my show, and it just won't connect in the body chat app. I tried everything, removed it from bluetooth devices, to no avail. It will connect to my computers bluetooth, but won't within the app anymore, it just keeps searching for the toy. I tried it on 2 different iphones and I get the error that the device is not supported. It seems like I may have a faulty unit because it has not been dropped or bumped around or anything like that at all.

I'm pretty disappointed in this, being that it's only a week old and I already may have to get it replaced. I have already emailed customer support about the issue, but wanted to see if anyone else had anything similar happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.