AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have TRULY interactive shows with these toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interactive sex toys....

First off...if you tip one of these in the belief that you are tipping an interactive sex toy, you are mistaken. http://shop.ohmibod.com/Boutique-ohMiBod/Club-Vibe/Club-Vibe-2-OH. This is a prop. Not an interactive sex toy. If you enjoy the reactions you get from tipping a model who is using one of these, then carry on. But it is high time for this fad to die out.

Now, on to the Lovense Nora. Bought one several weeks ago. The first unit was bad, wouldn't recharge. But it worked fine until the original charge ran out. It has been replaced. The controls for the long distance control with the Android app work flawlessly, though the chat feature is a little glitchy. Workable though.

The Chrome extension for webcam models works. It is a truly interactive sex toy. Tested it with a model camming on Chaturbate and MFC. Tips placed into a que run it, it is not "activated by the sound of your tips". If you fast tip on Chaturbate, every tip will generate its own reaction. If you tip at the level the model has set for rotations, you can see it rotating. The app actually tells you when the toy is reacting on Chaturbate. Doesn't tell you on MFC, but it works the same. Each tip generates its own reaction, just like on CB.

I was told the Ohmibod barely vibrated hard enough to generate arousal (when it picks up the sound of the tips), whereas the Lovense Nora vibrates almost at the level of a Hitachi.

This model is using it on two sites now...
https://chaturbate.com/ally_sweethot/
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/sensual_girl
She is usually on every night sometime between 10pm and midnight eastern time.

Here is an interesting experiment...go find one of the models using the ohmibod panty vibe. Put up a yellow wall of 1's and watch how long after the last tip the model stops reacting. Then go do the same with the Lovense. Seems like the thing runs forever.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Here is another thought...based on playing with someone who apparently likes it when the Nora unexpectedly jumps to life.

The controls for the app, you can cycle up or down through vibe intensity and rotation speed. Pretty fun. But this thing could also use a button that makes it run at max vibe and rotation, along with a kill switch. Make it a little easier to go wide open/off/wide open/off....:shifty:

Just a thought.

We have seen the takeover of OhMiBod in Chaturbate

Boy have we ever...but this isn't the place for me to air my woes :rofl:
The Nora looks interesting and actually usable on places like Naked where sound based tipping doesn't make sense. Personally I'd be more interested in something like the other guy said a few posts up:

But this thing could also use a button that makes it run at max vibe and rotation, along with a kill switch. Make it a little easier to go wide open/off/wide open/off....:shifty:

How Long does the battery last on the Nora? also can I plug it in and have it still function during a show if it happens to die in the middle?
When the battery is dead, the show stops.

But, I can tell you, this battery should be able to last through a show, or at least until the model is exhausted :haha:.

45-50 minutes of continuous play in skype, only took the battery down to half charge. Still managed to get a few shows out of it before the replacement arrived.

Here is another thought...based on playing with someone who apparently likes it when the Nora unexpectedly jumps to life.

The controls for the app, you can cycle up or down through vibe intensity and rotation speed. Pretty fun. But this thing could also use a button that makes it run at max vibe and rotation, along with a kill switch. Make it a little easier to go wide open/off/wide open/off....:shifty:

Just a thought.

Thanks for you suggestion! I'm not sure how easily we can include that into our app, but we should be able to include it into the control panel that is generating via the Chrome extension. Did you give up control via the extension or did your partner also have an app?

How Long does the battery last on the Nora? also can I plug it in and have it still function during a show if it happens to die in the middle?

It lasts about 2 hours of continuous use.

For safety reasons, I DO NOT recommend having it plugged in and using it (it won't be easy to do that anyway, because of the way the charging port is designed- it's magnetic)

Thanks for you suggestion! I'm not sure how easily we can include that into our app, but we should be able to include it into the control panel that is generating via the Chrome extension. Did you give up control via the extension or did your partner also have an app?
Tried both, but she is sticking to giving control with smartphone app for now.

Maybe a moot point though. She tried out the music response feature last night, said that beats manual control or remote/tipping control hands down. So I may have just lost her to Flo Rida. :facepalm:

• Funny!
Reactions: Aspen Marie
I want to try this but still on the fence. After some debate about other toys that you can make react to sound or give someone control it seems a lot of faking has to go on. I am want something that will work and really get me off. I like strong vibrations on mt clit and do not get off a ton with insertion toys by themselves. My husband and I where in a 3 year sex study with Dave Lampert and the Sybian team. I wish I could find something that strong but smaller to use while camming. The Sybian make me squirt so hard and have fun but it seems to make some people scared to do a show with me on it. LOL I guess they thing they can not compete. Is there going to be another discount for this for cam models to get more out? If so I may drop the coin for one.

I want to try this but still on the fence. After some debate about other toys that you can make react to sound or give someone control it seems a lot of faking has to go on. I am want something that will work

I can assure you, this really gives the person control- no need to fake it like other toys.

Our toys don't respond to sound- they respond to tips. You can make the toy react for 10 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, etc...- whatever you want at the tip levels you decide. Or you can give up live control. You send a link to the tipper and they would see a control panel.

...and really get me off. I like strong vibrations on mt clit and do not get off a ton with insertion toys by themselves. My husband and I where in a 3 year sex study with Dave Lampert and the Sybian team. I wish I could find something that strong but smaller to use while camming. The Sybian make me squirt so hard and have fun but it seems to make some people scared to do a show with me on it. LOL I guess they thing they can not compete.

The vibrations are fairly strong on our rabbit vibrator, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to a sybian! You'd also have to have the toy fully inserted for it to constantly hit your clit and it may not be comfortable like that with the rotating head- everyone is different.

If you get off on g-spot stimulation, then I'm sure you can find an angle to hold it at and get off =)

For our new bullet vibe, the vibrations are stronger than all the other toys of this style I've tried (err- or my girlfriend has tried).

Is there going to be another discount for this for cam models to get more out? If so I may drop the coin for one.

Lush, the bullet vibe is at a special price right now because it's pre-order. Only $59 and $5 shipping anywhere in the world! We're almost sold out at that price. Once it's on our website, it will retail for $89. If you end up ordering it, PM me your pledge number- I'll bump up shipment for you =)

If you prefer our rabbit vibrator, Nora, then use Hyori's affiliate link. You'll be helping her out and getting our best promo price =)

Ok, more testing. There is a real problem with Chrome extension. Fast tips on CB and MFC, the toy stops responding. After tips stop, it starts working again. Seen this repeatedly. This is a serious one. Needs fixing.

Seriously, people need to get on this and work 24/7 until is figured out. Big problem.

Also, refreshing the Chrome browser fixes it. Goes back to working normally.

Ok, more testing. There is a real problem with Chrome extension. Fast tips on CB and MFC, the toy stops responding. After tips stop, it starts working again. Seen this repeatedly. This is a serious one. Needs fixing.

Seriously, people need to get on this and work 24/7 until is figured out. Big problem.

(Sorry I'm just getting to this now! There was a national holiday and I'm just getting settled back in now. In the future, you can email issues to models@lovense.com- I check that more often.)

Are you using the latest version of Chrome? Can you check this link to make sure you're using Version 1.0.10

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lovense-cam-model/nelefbibodleffhkehmklcndpfojdpie

Initially, this was a major issue. We had it set up so that it had to ping our servers to retrieve commands. This created a problem when there was a tip wall. It would skip some tips. Now, we set it up to start a queue when there is a tip wall. This ensures no tips are missed. See the image below:
OKDxrzx.jpg

Others aren't reporting this issue, so I'm guessing it's the old version. Can you check that for me and let me know if the problem persists?

(Sorry I'm just getting to this now! There was a national holiday and I'm just getting settled back in now. In the future, you can email issues to models@lovense.com- I check that more often.)

Are you using the latest version of Chrome? Can you check this link to make sure you're using Version 1.0.10

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lovense-cam-model/nelefbibodleffhkehmklcndpfojdpie

Initially, this was a major issue. We had it set up so that it had to ping our servers to retrieve commands. This created a problem when there was a tip wall. It would skip some tips. Now, we set it up to start a queue when there is a tip wall. This ensures no tips are missed. See the image below:
OKDxrzx.jpg

Others aren't reporting this issue, so I'm guessing it's the old version. Can you check that for me and let me know if the problem persists?
No, have the latest version. Chrome is up to date too.

First noticed the problem with fast tipping, but since then have had 2 or 3 times where it didn't pick up slow tips. This has happened on mfc and on chaturbate. Tips showing up in the room.

If tips continue, sometimes it picks back up and starts working again on its own.

No, have the latest version. Chrome is up to date too.

First noticed the problem with fast tipping, but since then have had 2 or 3 times where it didn't pick up slow tips. This has happened on mfc and on chaturbate. Tips showing up in the room.

If tips continue, sometimes it picks back up and starts working again on its own.

Ok, thanks for confirming that with me. I'll have our developers look into this.

For MFC it's harder to mimic a tip wall because we don't have a test account, but we can easily check the issue with chaturbate. I'll update you on the issue (and may ask for more information soon).

For the record, a really fun toy when it is working (which is the majority of the time). One way it beats ohmibod hands down, on the higher levels you can hear it running and see it rotating. So you know it's not bs.

The drawback is, on the few occasions it malfunctions, it is readily apparent. The slow tipping I mentioned earlier, a max level tip came on Chaturbate and did not get picked up. Painfully obvious it didn't work, but quickly switched into manual.

One thing I don't like with this setup is the fact that the model extension for Chrome is dependent on being logged into Body Chat servers.

the toy is working amazing on chaturbate, but on myfreecams it is not working at all. maybe i do something wrong or maybe your software is not working well yet with mfc :(
It is working on mfc.

Logged into CB with Chrome, viewing MFC room as a guest with Chrome, logged into MFC with another browser. It works.

i mean i can't make lovense toy react to mfc tips. It doesn't react absolutely.
On chaturbate works like magic. Smaller vibe to smaller tips, stronger vibe plus rotation to bigger tips, no problem at all.
If everyone can confirm that lovense is working with mfc tips then probably i do something wrong while trying to set it up.
And then i will need help to explain me how to set it.

It is working, I can promise you that.

Current Chrome, new version of Lovense cam model extension; toy connected to the Body Chat app, logged in to CB through Chrome with the Lovense app running and CB and Mfc selected, watching Mfc room as a guest in a chrome window, logged in to Mfc through mozilla. Aside from the occasional glitches, working like a charm.

Followed the directions on the Lovense for cam models page step by step.

Thanks for not just this reply, but the others that detail your experience!! Your information has allowed us to further improve the software.

(Sorry that this is a bit technical- but I think it's fair that we provide a detailed explanation of what's going on!)

We did some more tests and think we figured out the problem. Based on our logs, we believe it occurs when bluetooth connection is lost (even if it's a second or two). You can try to avoid this issue by connecting to our app with a device (phone or tablet) you can keep closer to you. Our connectivity range is pretty long and the toy will re-connect automatically, but brief disconnections can occur (that's the nature of bluetooth).

Right now here's what can happen if bluetooth connection is momentarily lost:

1. If it disconnects and immediately reconnects (and there is a queue), it should start back up based on the next command in line. It won't re-do the tip that it disconnected in the middle of. (You said you experienced this)
2. If it disconnects and takes awhile to reconnect, it can skip over some tips.
3. If it disconnects and reconnects and there is no queue, the toy could stay on (or it could stay off- depends how long it was disconnected for)

Usually, it reconnects immediately, so the amount of lost tips is minimal- but it is still a big issue, like you say.

We have some solutions:

We will design it so that if the toy is disconnected in the middle of a tip, we will recognize that and stop the queue.

For example, there are two tips in the queue. Tip 1 makes a toy respond for 30 seconds and tip 2 makes the toy respond for 20 seconds. The bluetooth connection is lost during tip 1, after 10 seconds. We will re-adjust the queue so that when the toy is re-connected, then it will do the remaining 20 seconds of tip 1 and start tip 2 when that is finished.

We will also adjust the notification "xxx's toy is now responding" to be displayed when the toy actually receives the command. Right now that is generated by the extension and not the app. This will cause a slight delay, but the delay won't be much. Right now, if someone has the issues above, it wouldn't be synchronized at all- the new way will make it better synchronized.

Thanks again for letting us know about these issues! If you notice anything else, please post or email me!

On a side note, please email me with you account information. I'd like to check your logs to make sure it's the same issue!

i mean i can't make lovense toy react to mfc tips. It doesn't react absolutely.
On chaturbate works like magic. Smaller vibe to smaller tips, stronger vibe plus rotation to bigger tips, no problem at all.
If everyone can confirm that lovense is working with mfc tips then probably i do something wrong while trying to set it up.
And then i will need help to explain me how to set it.

Are you following this guide for MFC: http://lovense.com/cam-model/guide#myfreecams

If you need help at any time, let me know! Just email me at eddy@lovense.com and I'll assist you =)

• Helpful!
Reactions: LoonaVision
Thanks for not just this reply, but the others that detail your experience!! Your information has allowed us to further improve the software.

(Sorry that this is a bit technical- but I think it's fair that we provide a detailed explanation of what's going on!)

We did some more tests and think we figured out the problem. Based on our logs, we believe it occurs when bluetooth connection is lost (even if it's a second or two). You can try to avoid this issue by connecting to our app with a device (phone or tablet) you can keep closer to you. Our connectivity range is pretty long and the toy will re-connect automatically, but brief disconnections can occur (that's the nature of bluetooth).
Was wondering after I posted if it was bluetooth or maybe wifi problems. Also, did notice what you said, about it reconnecting and resuming the queue.
We will also adjust the notification "xxx's toy is now responding" to be displayed when the toy actually receives the command. Right now that is generated by the extension and not the app. This will cause a slight delay, but the delay won't be much. Right now, if someone has the issues above, it wouldn't be synchronized at all- the new way will make it better synchronized.
This is a pretty big one. It was clear the toy had stopped working on CB one time, but the notifications from the app just kept happily trucking along .
On a side note, please email me with you account information. I'd like to check your logs to make sure it's the same issue!
What account info you need? Just Body Chat username?

Right now here's what can happen if bluetooth connection is momentarily lost:

1. If it disconnects and immediately reconnects (and there is a queue), it should start back up based on the next command in line. It won't re-do the tip that it disconnected in the middle of. (You said you experienced this)
2. If it disconnects and takes awhile to reconnect, it can skip over some tips.
3. If it disconnects and reconnects and there is no queue, the toy could stay on (or it could stay off- depends how long it was disconnected for)

Usually, it reconnects immediately, so the amount of lost tips is minimal- but it is still a big issue, like you say.

We have some solutions:

We will design it so that if the toy is disconnected in the middle of a tip, we will recognize that and stop the queue.

For example, there are two tips in the queue. Tip 1 makes a toy respond for 30 seconds and tip 2 makes the toy respond for 20 seconds. The bluetooth connection is lost during tip 1, after 10 seconds. We will re-adjust the queue so that when the toy is re-connected, then it will do the remaining 20 seconds of tip 1 and start tip 2 when that is finished.

Thanks again for letting us know about these issues! If you notice anything else, please post or email me!

Are you following this guide for MFC: http://lovense.com/cam-model/guide#myfreecams

If you need help at any time, let me know! Just email me at eddy@lovense.com and I'll assist you =)
will try again on mfc. thanx!

This is a pretty big one. It was clear the toy had stopped working on CB one time, but the notifications from the app just kept happily trucking along .
should read the extension

Okay, i give up, i can't make lovense work with mfc.
Tell me what do i do wrong, please?
i turn nora on ( green light blinking), i connect nora to my phone or computer ( so i can control nora with phone or computer by turning vibration on and off, insrease/descrease it, rotate, etc).
Then i open google chrome, open extension, save all settings for mfc. Then i open mfc in google chrome, i don't login, join any girls room but nothing happens, girls get tips but no vibration whatsoever.
Please, help me, what am i missing?

What account info you need? Just Body Chat username?

Just the email used to log into Body Chat.

Okay, i give up, i can't make lovense work with mfc.
Tell me what do i do wrong, please?
i turn nora on ( green light blinking), i connect nora to my phone or computer ( so i can control nora with phone or computer by turning vibration on and off, insrease/descrease it, rotate, etc).
Then i open google chrome, open extension, save all settings for mfc. Then i open mfc in google chrome, i don't login, join any girls room but nothing happens, girls get tips but no vibration whatsoever.
Please, help me, what am i missing?

I've emailed you, but for others in the future-- our extension will tell you if you're setting up wrong:

BBD27dG.jpg

@LoonaVision, like I said in the email to you, please confirm your extension looks like this:

FhodS9r.jpg

Well, after fixing mfc settings to lovense, and finally making it work on both sites, mfc and cb, i have to say: its amazing! its working! I still play with setting different levels, still trying to find perfect set of vibration and rotation, because people were tipping very often and i set my vibration too high for 1st level that i couldn't take it anymore and had to turn lovense off.
I definitely recommend to get lovense (it is more advanced and more powerful that ohmibod).
It can be a bit complicated at first to get used to set everything to make it work (connect toy to body chat, then set up browser etc), but after doing the same procedure for few times and getting used to it, in future it will take about 1 minute of your time.
But it is really working perfect, u set your own levels to each tip range, you decide you want vibration or rotation long, short, hard or low, its amazing!
I finally can play music while i am online, since its not sound sensitive but tip sensitive.
I am a very happy cammodel. Thank you, Lovense Team!!!

I tried out the lovense toy as well on MFC and I agree with Loona, It is the best toy out there for cam girls. It really gets the guys going when they can get more bang for their buck. It took me a bit of time to get it connected but now I don't have any more problems. I'm even debating getting the smaller version when it is released.

Lol, I wish.
But I noticed few things, I would like to be corrected.
First, it doesn't work right with private tips(red ones), all tips must be visible aka yellow.
Since it works only with guest or member account, there may be delay, first, you see the tip and then it vibrates you, so it can be a bit predictable, solution is to close eyes lol
But in my room delays happened only twice, so for me it wasn't a big problem, but for some can be.
The rest is great!
And I am waiting for more toys to buy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.