AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever cammed @ 3am or 4am?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeppers. My very first shift ever I broadcasted from 10pm (central) to 6-ish am. I was soooooooo drunk by the end of that shift. But I had a lot of fun.
I'd would also stay up until 5am Austrian time to cam a couple years ago on CB.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Guy
yes! it can be hit or miss those hours, but usually theres guys out there whos looking to have some fun because they have a hard time getting back to sleep or theyre just waking up in europe! also on fri-sat nights drunk guys do spend money or guys who has the time off and just stayed up later cuz its the weekend ;) im basing this on 3-4am est lol

I actually make my best money camming 2am-8am, with 3&4 often being my best hours. But that fucks my sleep schedule so hard because I have to split it up to a nap right when I get home from my vanilla job, then another nap between camming and going into my vanilla job, and leaves me like a zombie all day.

All the time. I'm a vampire and prefer the wee hours. On mfc I often have to as it's evening time in most us states when it's silly o'clock here in UK.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I've worked those hours before, but it would generally be if I felt like staying on later than normal. I used to work nights and stop around 2am or so CST, but usually it died after. It "could" be lucrative on occasion during times like Miss MFC right when the ranks change over, but that would be just about the only thing that would make me feeling dead later worth it. Even then it would usually be guys not tipping UNTIL that night, and ugh...yeah no thanks I prefer to make my ends meet. I prefer my morning shift much more, where I get the late night stragglers about to go to bed, folks just about to leave to go to work, working at home, and on lunch.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yup-that's usually a good money time for me, but I'm usually too tired to cam at those times. :( I'm in Wisconsin, so I'm in the Central Time Zone. I get a lot of guys from California and Nevada in my chatroom, and it's only 1 am there at that time. On the weekend, it's usually a good time for drunk guys spending money.

I have been on at this time (EST), canada. I found it better than expected and kinda enjoyed it. If I can't sleep on any given night for whatever reason, I pop on and give it a go. Usually I'm pleasantly surprised with my results!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
It all depends on the timezone. There is no such thing as the graveyard shift on MFC. Eastern 3 AM is 9 AM for me. Pacific 3 AM is noon for me. I find 3-4 AM my time to be a graveyard for me, while it's supposed to be the prime time on MFC.
And yes, I've tried it. Worked every single time slot trying to find the best.

I have! (EST) and it was either hit or miss when I did. This was back when I was camming with my boyfriend and we generally aimed for 10AM-2PM but sometimes people were home or something. I think the biggest problem was a lot of people who were normally in our room weren't because it was such an incredibly different time for us.

I pretty much only cam super late at night (or early in the morning...Whichever way you look at it). I will start around 1 or 2 am and finish around 5 am.

I'm in the central time zone, so when MFC is a midnight at the start of a new month (they are in Pacific time zone) it is 2am here.

I always work the month turnover, because I believe a high rank the first day helps set the tone for the rest of the month, so I work 2am-6am my time. Otherwise, I am never usually even awake in life at those hours. lol

I work primarily first shift on MFC, so evening shifts just usually don't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.