AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have You Ever Disappointed A Regular?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picnic

Cam Model
Apr 15, 2012
Twitter Username
@picnicMFC
Tumblr Username
i-pic-nic
MFC Username
Picnic
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/203318/Pic_Nic/
I was doing a show the other day. One of my regulars expressed that he was disappointed this time around. At first I was confused and asked him what was up. He said not to worry, then signed off. Soon after, I realized one of my goals had been reached- to remove an article of clothing - but I had gotten distracted and hadn't realized right away. He had tipped about 40 tokens I believe, which had officially gotten me to the goal.

I sent a message apologizing for my mistake, and asking if I could make it up to him. He read it but never responded :/ I just feel awful and embarrassed about the whole thing. It's the first time I've ever screwed something like that up.

So, have you ever disappointed one of your regulars? How did you handle the situation? I'm thinking about sending a picture maybe.

He's mad because you forgot to take off a piece of clothes? If that's what it was he could have reminded you, honestly. I forget ALL the time and I just say, "Oh I'm such an airhead I totally forgot to take my top off when we reached the goal!!"

Also, 40 tokens is.. 4 dollars to him maybe? What you might spend on coffee. If he's upset over a cup of coffee, then I don't think you need people like him in your room.

I *think* that's what he was disappointed over? Honestly, he never responded, so that was just my assumption. I know it wasn't a lot of money, but I still don't like the idea that I let down someone who frequents my room :/ Am I maybe worrying about this too much?

Reactions: camstory
LacieLaPlante said:
He's mad because you forgot to take off a piece of clothes? If that's what it was he could have reminded you, honestly. I forget ALL the time and I just say, "Oh I'm such an airhead I totally forgot to take my top off when we reached the goal!!"

Also, 40 tokens is.. 4 dollars to him maybe? What you might spend on coffee. If he's upset over a cup of coffee, then I don't think you need people like him in your room.
You disappointed me when you changed your name back from Cuntosaurus :-x

PicNic, don't feel bad. Your so-called disappointing behavior was nothing for him to get upset over, seriously. :) It's not your fault that some members have the attention span of a 5-year old...lol.

There have been times when I've gotten to the topless/naked goal, and forgot to remove my bra/panties for a few minutes. It's a harmless mistake...no big deal. At least we get to it as soon as we remember to do it.

Also, it's especially easy to forget about something like that (forgetting to update a topic or remove clothing) when you're trying to pay attention to all of the comments in your chat room. Some people also will get offended if you don't respond to their questions RIGHT AWAY ("WHY is she ignoring me???")...lol.

Yes, I've disappointed regulars before for absolutely ridiculous reasons...lol. I think I've lost regulars due to the fact that I refused to marry them/refused to meet in person/refused to give out my REAL personal info/refused to spoil them with FREE content whenever they asked for it, etc. One regular was disappointed because I didn't call him first thing in the morning on his birthday. I had stuff to do, but promised to call him afterwards...he went absolutely nuts and acted like me not calling him in the EARLY AM ruined his birthday. :roll: Obviously, due to the very rude behavior that followed, not only did I end up NOT calling him, but I banned him from my room for 60-days and kept him on my mental 'SHIT LIST'.

It's cool though. No matter how many tokens they have...I'd prefer to not have people in my room who feel THAT self-entitled.

I am all over the place usually and have to be reminded to either like, flash for a tip or take the tip off my countdown (not always though haha). you shouldn't feel bad! people should know that you aren't doing it to scam or anything, we're human, we forget things.
seriously if I disappointed a regular every time that happened... I would have very few haha

This is how my room usually goes:

*tip for shirt off*
Me: Oh my goodness! Thank you Derpdo!
*commence me getting super distracted*
Me: Ahhh! Why didn't anyone tell me to take my shirt off? I'm going it right now Derpdo, sorry.
*commence me somehow getting distracted in the 1/2 second before I would have taken my shirt off*
Me: Holy fuck you bastards, why did you let me lotion my ass instead of taking off my shirt?
*sometime in the distant future*
Me: Yaaay! I finally took off my shirt!!

Sounds like he's just trying to get into your head. :roll: Don't give him extra attention for being negative. He'll likely keep doing it if it gets him somewhere. Not worth it.

One of my first regulars (he barely visits models' rooms anymore, but we talk on my premium account sometimes) recently told me I disappointed him by doing normal privates at the start of the year. I had been doing only TruePrivates until then and did some normal privates in January. I don't understand why he was disappointed, but oh well. *shrugs*

LilyMarie said:
One of my first regulars (he barely visits models' rooms anymore, but we talk on my premium account sometimes) recently told me I disappointed him by doing normal privates at the start of the year. I had been doing only TruePrivates until then and did some normal privates in January. I don't understand why he was disappointed, but oh well. *shrugs*

I've seen this before.. it's usually to do with holding a girl to a more 'exclusive' place or morally 'higher' spot in their mind.... kind of like the girls that only accept privates from a certain few close guys and then. those are only trues so the 'minutia' cant spy the goings on. *shrugs* as well.

He sounds like a dick-o-saurus, yo.
Like I'm sure everyone else has said (I skimmed :?), don't sweat it. You made a simple mistake and you apologised for it (even after this dood behaved like an entitled child). If he wants to pretend it's something worth being upset over or he tries to use it as leverage to get something out of you worth more than the 40 tokens he originally tipped you; you'd be well within your rights to tell him to fuck himself :twocents-02cents:

Don't worry, give it a few days or weeks and you'll have forgotten all about it! Is anyone else putting up a fuss? For the sake of your sanity, do not let people who make you feel icky control your camlife. I'm totally serious, because it never gets better, it only gets worse.

I bet the next time he wants something from you he'll play that tune again because he knows exactly what song to sing to get you to dance for him.

I have disappointed people, but every single one of them I have had to eventually cut off. My favorite is because I didn't say 'Hi' once (I missed it in the chat). It all went downhill from there, but I don't interact with him (as far as I know, but what I don't know...).

LilyMarie said:

In my experience, both on the receiving and viewing end, a large number of members (whether they believe it or not) sort of view models as... not property, certainly, but kind of like unchanging creatures that the members have a right to see stay the same.

Some members have specific types of model they want to see, and when the model changes what she does, it seems to be fairly common for members to try and guilt her to change back.

Evvie said:
LilyMarie said:

In my experience, both on the receiving and viewing end, a large number of members (whether they believe it or not) sort of view models as... not property, certainly, but kind of like unchanging creatures that the members have a right to see stay the same.

Some members have specific types of model they want to see, and when the model changes what she does, it seems to be fairly common for members to try and guilt her to change back.

I really think this is true. However for me, the opposite may be true. Over time, MY tastes change and/or vacillate. I guess I have elongated ADD (I tend to get bored after an extended period, so constantly changing, though not quickly). May or may not make sense to anyone else but me. But anyway. :twocents-02cents: on that.

As far as OP, water off a duck's back. Move on without giving it a second thought.

Thanks for all your responses! He ended up responding to my message recently & seemed pretty casual/whatever about it, just saying he was looking forward to catching me next time. Looks like we both initially over reacted :p

I will definitely keep ALL of this in mind for future reference though.

I think it'll be good to reference next time that if you feel uncomfortable about his behaviour, you should be a little more vocal about it. It'll clear up some of the issues that could crop up - and if he doesn't accept it, then you could discount the legitimacy of his loyalty in the first place.

Reactions: Picnic
I forget things like that all the time. Seriously- things are such fast paced, my regulars just know to remind me now. I get to being miss chatty cathy, or my ADD kicks in... they just know. :/ If he was a dissappointed but won't fess up as to why, then he's probably not worth it love. I hope it's all be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.