AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever had a private where...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
The member had his cam on and watched you perform a show but didn't jerk off? I mean, how would that make you feel?

Yeah i had many times. Didnt feel weird at all because they explain they will watch the show later in archives. I just felt good and was more relaxing to me lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Phoenix4987
Woah, I haven't had that experience, but I feel like I would enjoy that. I have a thing for exhibitionism(hence camming haha) and a member just watching somehow sounds a bit more exciting.

Usually I just do the typical member thing and was trying to think of way to do something a little different. One of my other camgirl friends suggest something along these lines, but it just sounded a little weird to me. So I wanted a little more feedback before I try out the experiment.

Reactions: Pluot
What does the typical member thing look like to you? Most of my privates consist of the member just wanting me to please myself however I want, while they occasionally will dirty talk me through chat. Usually no cam. Is it like that for you?
What draws you to trying out this experiment? Sorry for all the questions haha, I'm just really interested in everyone's different ways of sexual expression.

What does the typical member thing look like to you? Most of my privates consist of the member just wanting me to please myself however I want, while they occasionally will dirty talk me through chat. Usually no cam. Is it like that for you?
What draws you to trying out this experiment? Sorry for all the questions haha, I'm just really interested in everyone's different ways of sexual expression.

To me. I like the build up and the teasing. Dirty talk. Mutual masturbation, cam on. Beforehand like to chit chat, talk about life, that sorta stuff.

Reactions: Pure_emotion
yes it was weird at first but I relaxed when I noticed he was enjoying just watching me and giving orders.

The member had his cam on and watched you perform a show but didn't jerk off? I mean, how would that make you feel?

It creeps me the fuck out when a guy turns his cam on, and instead of jerking off, it's just his face staring back at me silently like I'm a movie. Lol. It makes me wonder what on Earth was the point in him even turning on his cam? To show me how "hot" he is? Haha.

One of my favourites took me private upon meeting me, and I opened his cam before asking him, cause I like masturbating TO something. He was eating chips and we both bust out laughing when I mentioned it. He told me he was too stoned to jerk off and just wanted to watch. He stayed through me having multiple orgasms, dancing around, and getting to know him/having great discussions about a multitude of things. That was a 6000+ token private. :D

The next time he had nipple clamps on and was ready to go, which was also awesome.

He's not on a lot, but whenever we both are, he's in my room making me laugh and making me happy by his presence that brings fond memories ;)

To answer your question: It makes me feel like he liked me and wanted to spend time with me, not just get his balls empty as fast as possible for as few tokens as possible like some privates.

I had a guy do that. It was hilarious. He thanked me after for making him feel so comfortable though, which was heartwarming.

I can't remember who it is, but there's a camgirl on here whose signature is a blue haired chick doing that and then frowning and shaking her head and a quote underneath saying "I'd eat you out all night bb" It makes me lol.

I've been told about guys who sit wagging their tongue at the camera lol

That seems awwwful

Um, that's not too bad, people do really weird stuff on cam, I've seen a guy shuv a pencil down his cock or put it in hot wax. And that's not even the worst :nailbiting:

Um, that's not too bad, people do really weird stuff on cam, I've seen a guy shuv a pencil down his cock or put it in hot wax. And that's not even the worst :nailbiting:

Yeah what is with the shoving shit in their cock thing? I'm genuinely curious. Does it feel good? Is there a term for that? So many guys have a metal thing they're sticking in there and I don't get it yet.

it should be a topic only models to read about crazy things guys do on cam. LOL
We all have crazy stories I bet !

Yeah what is with the shoving shit in their cock thing? I'm genuinely curious. Does it feel good? Is there a term for that? So many guys have a metal thing they're sticking in there and I don't get it yet.

The term for this is "sounding." There are safe and unsafe ways to do it. Putting something rough and nonsterile inside the urethra isn't safe. There are stainless steel rods made for this purpose that are safer.

More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sounding

Edited to add (to stay on topic): Yes, I've had a private with a dude who wasn't jerking off on cam. Not terribly common, but maybe 20% of the time? I honestly often preferred it, as it made it easier for him to give directions. (I say this in the past-tense because I rarely do privates these days.) But yeah. Not weird.

That seems awwwful

LOL. Yeah, as you're showing pussy, ass, or tits, they will actually sit there doing the tongue-wagging thing, pretending that they're licking your pussy or whatever. Shit's hilarious. HAHA.

• Funny!
Reactions: MFCGod
Hahaha. I'm glad to hear some interesting stories come from this.

Eh, my experiment sort of frustrated her. I've had pvts before where we just talked, so it's not like I need to masturbate every. Single. Time. But was kinda curious if I could rewrite an image that shows interested but not desperate.

But about maybe 15 mins in, there was dirty talk going on and she was like yes, you do all this with your clothes on. could you do make a show an be excited if someone look at you with a bored face? and I was like I look bored? Nah etc etc. She continued but it was sort of a disappointing show.

Think it kinda fucked with her head since I've always played with myself if there was sexy time. May try it again in the future if I wanna throw her a curve ball.

• Hugs
Reactions: AliceSombers

That seems awwwful

It's the wooooooooorst. They seem to think it's sexy or something, but few things dry my vag up faster. I love receiving oral, but that shit's ridiculous.

• Funny!
Reactions: MFCGod
Hahaha. I'm glad to hear some interesting stories come from this.

Eh, my experiment sort of frustrated her. I've had pvts before where we just talked, so it's not like I need to masturbate every. Single. Time. But was kinda curious if I could rewrite an image that shows interested but not desperate.

But about maybe 15 mins in, there was dirty talk going on and she was like yes, you do all this with your clothes on. could you do make a show an be excited if someone look at you with a bored face? and I was like I look bored? Nah etc etc. She continued but it was sort of a disappointing show.

Think it kinda fucked with her head since I've always played with myself if there was sexy time. May try it again in the future if I wanna throw her a curve ball.

At the end of the day, they're taking you private, which is not inexpensive. I give them free reign to do pretty much whatever they want within my and MFC's rules, and am grateful. Unless it's like a 5 minute "gotta get my balls empty cum for me cum for me monkey!" private where I'm like ahhh this wasn't even worth clearing out my room :cry:

But based on what you're saying I don't think you're the type so is irrelevant ranting. :confused:

@Lorelei thank you!

Reactions: Lorelei

Further note on the sounding; girls can do it to. I actually quite enjoy it. It IS pleasurable. The insertion doesn't do much but as u draw it back out

Status
Not open for further replies.