AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever had issues with pick up artists?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you ever had issues with pick up artists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had a problem with them, but I will admit I think it is a Corny gimmick. I remember being at a party back in college where this dude was trying to use the concepts or whatever and it was just so laughable.

And then I can't remember what channel had the reality show that was about learning how to be one and it just had this good awful cast of stereotypes. Which I could not see how any one would want to try it or be associated with it.

By "pick up artists" do you mean those men who swear that they know exactly how to get laid/get girls to want them and charge people to share their teachings? Usually guys who don't look like they've had sex in years (if ever) and preach nonsense like "treat em mean, keep em keen".

No I don't think I have ever had "issues" in the sense of them approaching me. I have had the odd dude who has tried those sorts of tactics, which has always seemed so completely playground and insecure that it has never got them past me rolling my eyes and telling them where to go. I do hate it though when films portray men who do this sort of thing as being "awesome", and showing women just falling into their laps because they're so horrible, and the guy who acts nicer envying their courage for being so horrible to women and getting what they want. I don't know if these tactics do ever work, but I have never witnessed them working in the real world. So I do have "issues" with them existing, because they tend to push men into unhealthy gender roles where men should be dominant arseholes and women stupid idiots who want to be treated badly. It's also extremely exploitative, firstly as these sorts of "tactics" tend to prey on the personal issues of particularly vulnerable women, such as those who've had abusive relationships over their lives (childhood or adult). And secondly, that it preys on lonely men, teaching them behaviours which will almost certainly cause them more harm than good in the long term. I mean sure, acting like a psychopath and doing everything to get what you want without remorse probably feels a lot better than allowing yourself to feel empathy for others, but it's not going to build healthy and fulfilling relationships, which would create long term happiness and wellbeing.

I actually read the book The Game a couple years ago and then after I read it I went and read some of the reviews on said book its amazing how many guys who think it's the bible of how to get laid actually look like douchebags :facepalm: I also went and read some of the threads on a forum one of them had created and I had to search to see what they thought of camgirls :p

Reactions: ZoeBanx
I actually read the book The Game a couple years ago and then after I read it I went and read some of the reviews on said book its amazing how many guys who think it's the bible of how to get laid actually look like douchebags :facepalm: I also went and read some of the threads on a forum one of them had created and I had to search to see what they thought of camgirls :p
Lol you talking about misc’ers? Oh man, those misc douchbags used to be all over mfc years ago. Fuckin nards

I have an issue understanding how any girls are attracted to them. Does that count? :giggle:

That makes sense. I mean you're kinda smart but I feel like the nuances of something like negging would be lost on you. You are kind of pretty in a non-obvious way though. I'd probably let you give me your number, I guess.

*And with that, Bob left the thread safe in the knowledge that he had absolutely nailed it*

Lol i have read the game and occasionally browse PUA forums for funsies when i'm bored .. i encounter them sometimes at the strip club when I'm working and love seeing their reactions when I call them out on their tactics. i don't really have issues with them though, they're not hurting anyone, just horny nerds

"the cube" is the best part of the game btw! there's some good stuff in there buried between the author's name dropping and L.A. douche ramblings

not unique to the book but is one of the many interesting things it mentions that i would have never realized would be useful for picking up girls. "everyone's favorite topic is themselves" is a pretty legit quote. beneath the douche veil lies some truth lol

Lol you talking about misc’ers? Oh man, those misc douchbags used to be all over mfc years ago. Fuckin nards

I am sorry Jolene I am i'm my 30s now and i'm not down with the terms the kids use these days is that some sort of gang? :hilarious:

anyway... It was on RooshVs forum there were a couple of threads asking why camgirls are camgirls when they could easily marry some rich billionaire :facepalm: and why do girls who are clearly a 5 out of 10 or better become camgirls all that leaves are 4 out of 10s and fat uggos :facepalm::facepalm: (their words not mine) Ladies of ACF & other camgirls of the world you are a reason douchebags can't get laid :smug:

Oh yeah and one more thing there was a post Roosh had made about 12 things wrong with women of today and I think #4 or something was they would rather collect pets than relationships :facepalm: I'm not an expert but even I would rather cuddle something that has spent all day sniffing other things butts than some douchebag :hilarious:

I voted yes. BUT I have never been picked up by one. Instead they seem to become attracted to the local kink scene here but just fetlife, non of the actual events. The problems that I generally have is them hating me for publically calling them out as pieces of shit and then them whining about me forever lol.

Oh Lord. This is a long post and I apologise but messing with these dudes/annoying horny dudes who think they are being slick in general is a favorite procrastination pastime of mine.

I keep tabs on TheRedPill and MGTOW for research and hate boner purposes. Being a dominatrix gives you vested interest in all sorts of personalities, for better or worse. I also post a lot on the sexworker friendly GoneWild redddits so it's a real minefield.

Did you know dudes will message you to tell you your are a frigid bitch who needs a dick down over how you did your eyebrows? Gurlllll that's not what your dad said earlier. Appreciate the free big titties and move on.

I am happily attached so while it shields me from Tinder, it doesn't stop me from getting shitty negs on my professional stuff which is so blatantly pay to play that I assume they are having some sort of dick-related seizure.

I've kind of created a sport around unsolicited sexual messages and PUAs. (If someone ever wanted to brainstorm with me to turn this into a drinking game, bingo card, or RPG I would be way down. Quote me or PM me, dudes are obviously welcome too.)

ANYWAY.

Most PUA sites have intro guides, so it's noooooot hard to call their bluff/see exactly what they are up to provided you are cool with rolling your eyes into headache territory. I've made a game of playing along, starting off with basic positive responses to their advances, to "flirting," to dirty talk, slowly ramping it up until we are having an orgie with my seven clown themed Real Dolls and I've broken out the jizzing dragon strapon or whatever other Twilight ass bullshit I devise. That's tame but it's like 3AM and I am running on sheer enthusiasm so use your imagination.

I love making it more and more absurd until they piss off or or start rolling with it. Salty PUA "game theory" dudes usually ghost but a lot of normies are good sports by the end, and because I am a generous God I'll sometimes give them my Snapchat.

It's also a fun challenge if you are a massive weaboo like me to pick an anime and only use lines from it for dirty talk. Evangelion is a fav of mine. (For optimum good natured ribbing it has to be vaguely recognizable.)

I've converted a solid fistful of annoying PUAs into decent longterm paying customers/acquaintances using the "slow descent into madness" method and I can only imagine I have critically raised the blood pressure of scores of misogynists so everyone wins.

So yeah. That's how I deal with PUAs/the occasional horndog who seems self aware enough to play along.

Fin.

Last edited:
I have a fun story when I was single and just enjoying guys on the side. I came across one dude who was super cute and just came back from boot camp. I just wanted to have sex with him. He decided to use his PUA tactics even though he couldn't get the hint that I just wanted that dick. I told him to his face several times I wanted to have sex, and he still was using his playbook.

After we finally had sex, he decided to cut me off because he thought I was into him and he didn't want me scarring off potential slam pieces. His face when I said "okay that's cool, wanna fuck me again, because all I want to do is have sex with you."

Apparently me treating him like a piece of hot sex meat was his wake up call. He sent me a really nice text saying he's working on himself and he no longer doesn't want others to feel used like how I made him feel. Lol.

I assume guys can jump into the thread as well.
I believe it all depends on what you are looking for.
I mean, It really depends on what you are looking for/what you expect. It's all up to you if you want to play along or not.
I'm not easy to pick up, plus I can recognize the game some girls play from a mile away. But lets get real, I mean, don't you really expect me to fall for your bs, right?

ETA: I didn't know being a pick up/hook up artist was such a thing to have online tips/courses, etc.
I mean, try to be the best of yourself and the rest usually follows.

To save everyone a lot of time you could just do what a friend of mine did in our student days: Just ask "Do you want to have sex with me?". Sure, you get a ton of rejections, maybe an occasional slap in the face, but once in a while you get lucky and it's a lot easier than all that PUA crap. It does help if you are attractive.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This is a thread I should probably stay out of because of my unpopular opinion but I will bite this delicious bait. Mandatory clarification before we continue: Please know that nothing that I will say is meant a personal attack against you, person currently reading this post, and there are exceptions to everything that I am saying. Also this blanket statement applies to any post I write on this thread: all that comes out of my fingertips is my personal opinion and not a universal truth unless otherwise stated” Cool, Let’s start then.

The PUA community is diverse and there are many awesome things in it. Knowing that world has made me both a better person and a better camgirl. Many of the tactics do work and not only with women, PUA routines work with almost anyone to charm them and climb socially. Many so-called PUAs are awesome and funny and the reason I like it but never participate as anything other than an espectator is because it is one of the few places online untainted by feminism. They celebrate and embrace not only masculinity but feminity as well which is interesting considering how the fact that male seduction is such a big thing only proves what a privileged position women have today in society: it is always the weak sex the one that has to learn and engage in seduction.

When women had less access to jobs, education, and gibs they had to depend on finding a man who provided for them and locking him down in marriage. So being a guy all you needed was to earn a decent wage and commit to have a romantic partner, marrying a girl was your birthright. The competition was high for women wanting to secure a future for themselves and their children so they had to learn how to be gracious and feminine, modest yet beautiful to attract the opposite sex. Today women have access to everything plus the State favors us for handouts so it functions as a provider and women no longer need men. The average guy with a good wage is no longer wanted or needed so he needs to work hard if he wants to find a partner. Women tend to flock to the best few men hoping that they will choose them and build de facto harems in the process which allows these men to never commit. The lackluster guy who would have a woman as a birthright in the process now has nobody. Some decide to simply exclude themselves from the pool (MGTOW) others decide to learn how to seduce so they can too be one of these guys with tons of poon (PUA) and there are also men learning PUA tactics to attract one high quality partner to marry.

Now there are of course the exceptions. Roosh-V for example, is despicable. Since his name came out on this thread I will explain why. Roosh is posing right now as a natural conservative because it is the fashionable position to hold within the PUA movement but a year before Trump or even less Roosh was a guy who wrote posts about, for instance, how to spoil virgins.. he advocated going for really young and gullible girls, promising them the world, fucking them and dumping them the next day. This is a guy who had such an inner hatred of women he couldn’t blog without calling someone a whore, a slut or a bitch. He advocated hitting women. It all stems from the fact that he has deep insecurities (Google Roosh-V before cosmetic surgery) and from the fact that he comes from a muslim/Arab background.

Mystery looks like a douche today and The Game has lots of it but we have to remember when it was written and how new it all was. Today we all expect a bit more sophistication with our seduction xD

This is a thread I should probably stay out of because of my unpopular opinion but I will bite this delicious bait. Mandatory clarification before we continue: Please know that nothing that I will say is meant a personal attack against you, person currently reading this post, and there are exceptions to everything that I am saying. Also this blanket statement applies to any post I write on this thread: all that comes out of my fingertips is my personal opinion and not a universal truth unless otherwise stated” Cool, Let’s start then.

The PUA community is diverse and there are many awesome things in it. Knowing that world has made me both a better person and a better camgirl. Many of the tactics do work and not only with women, PUA routines work with almost anyone to charm them and climb socially. Many so-called PUAs are awesome and funny and the reason I like it but never participate as anything other than an espectator is because it is one of the few places online untainted by feminism. They celebrate and embrace not only masculinity but feminity as well which is interesting considering how the fact that male seduction is such a big thing only proves what a privileged position women have today in society: it is always the weak sex the one that has to learn and engage in seduction.

When women had less access to jobs, education, and gibs they had to depend on finding a man who provided for them and locking him down in marriage. So being a guy all you needed was to earn a decent wage and commit to have a romantic partner, marrying a girl was your birthright. The competition was high for women wanting to secure a future for themselves and their children so they had to learn how to be gracious and feminine, modest yet beautiful to attract the opposite sex. Today women have access to everything plus the State favors us for handouts so it functions as a provider and women no longer need men. The average guy with a good wage is no longer wanted or needed so he needs to work hard if he wants to find a partner. Women tend to flock to the best few men hoping that they will choose them and build de facto harems in the process which allows these men to never commit. The lackluster guy who would have a woman as a birthright in the process now has nobody. Some decide to simply exclude themselves from the pool (MGTOW) others decide to learn how to seduce so they can too be one of these guys with tons of poon (PUA) and there are also men learning PUA tactics to attract one high quality partner to marry.

Now there are of course the exceptions. Roosh-V for example, is despicable. Since his name came out on this thread I will explain why. Roosh is posing right now as a natural conservative because it is the fashionable position to hold within the PUA movement but a year before Trump or even less Roosh was a guy who wrote posts about, for instance, how to spoil virgins.. he advocated going for really young and gullible girls, promising them the world, fucking them and dumping them the next day. This is a guy who had such an inner hatred of women he couldn’t blog without calling someone a whore, a slut or a bitch. He advocated hitting women. It all stems from the fact that he has deep insecurities (Google Roosh-V before cosmetic surgery) and from the fact that he comes from a muslim/Arab background.

Mystery looks like a douche today and The Game has lots of it but we have to remember when it was written and how new it all was. Today we all expect a bit more sophistication with our seduction xD

Roosh V was claiming rape should be legal on private property. He's fucking garbage. Also I love all these "conservatives" popping up because it's hip. I wonder if any of them actually know conservative values because most of them seem like puppets from old conservative talking points that either been debunked or just stereotypes.

I just googled Roosh V. If I were a lady, I'd prefer to go on a date with Joseph Merrick (did I just tell an inappropriate Elephant Man joke? OMG :))

He also on the "Jewish question" bandwagon if I remember correctly. IdI date the elephant man over him solely on that reason, lol.

Basically what should we do with Jews in your territory. This is an old antisemite debate led to the final solution.
Well, this is a worthy discussion, the only trouble that it's immersed with so much national pride and myth where I live in, that I find myself as a minority within a minority. Try and tell your parents who are two ex army veterans soaked in the new ethos, that genocide is an international discussion, and not just a local and national weapon of choice to sway the people's opinions...

Reactions: AudriTwo
I just googled Roosh V. If I were a lady, I'd prefer to go on a date with Joseph Merrick (did I just tell an inappropriate Elephant Man joke? OMG :))

I am sure he wouldn't need to learn how to be a PUA to game you into bed ;) and oh look he's already ready waiting :hilarious:
elephant%2Bman%2B03.gif

Oh my god, I totally forgot that on tinder years ago I had a guy who's first message to me was something like whether I could only take photos from a certain angle, which was weird as while I did have photos from that angle, I also had two face straight on photos. He was really rude about it and clearly insinuating it was because if I moved my face a few degrees I would be totally unattractive and asked me to prove it. The guy was good looking, but let's just say he did not receive any further messages. I just thought he was a total dickhead with no social skills, but now I think that was his "pick up" attempt.
I have had a few times in the past where a guy has been particularly nasty to me about my looks, and I have got the vague impression they might actually have been attracted to me, but the whole mean pick up effect has always completely washed over my head and just made me think the guy is a sad prick. It's not that it hasn't upset me either, no one needs to hear some backhanded comment, but it has never led to the guy getting laid or anywhere close to a pick up.
I remember one guy did it to me so much when I was 16 and he was about 21/22, I was dating his friend, and he consistently badgered me, telling me that the guy I was with didn't like me and all sorts of insulting things about me and my looks, really aiming for any potential vulnerability. The guy even threw a drink over me once for no apparent reason. He also gave me a huge amount of attention much to my displeasure. It went on for a few months until one night I was very drunk and he bit my finger, which as a drunken 16 year old I got it into my head to confront him and if he didn't apologise I would bite him back, and well, he threw a drink over me so I bit his face to the point that I drew blood. Let's just say, he lost any interest he might have had in me (if there ever was), and while yeah, I was a crazy bitch for biting him so hard, I feel there is a kind of sweet irony and a lesson learned for these "pick up artist" guys. If you're fucking horrible to women and try to fuck with their insecurities, they might actually just go crazy and attack you. No idea still if he was trying to pick me up or if he was just an arsehole who liked bullying women, at the time I certainly believed the latter, though he was really nice to everyone else so I feel like it probably was an immature attempt to pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.