AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever had Nice! Ice cream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point. The bullying we see everywhere is now here and it's okay.
Don't be civilized, just bully.

I hoped for a higher standard.

It's all yours. Enjoy.
View attachment 77499

I don't even know how to reply to this coming from you.

Maybe if someone is repeatedly missing social cues there's a reason for it? Tolerance is a thing. Maybe some people, adult people, DO need a thread posting format?
Guy has mentioned having Aspergers/autism (sorry can’t remember specifically which) before. That’s why, if you see some of his old threads, people like me having (relatively) patiently told him why adding more context is useful. Amber’s mentioned it before too. There is no missing of social cues at that point, it’s just willfully ignoring. Guy doesn’t have to do anything different if he doesn’t want to, but he doesn’t need to be handled with kid gloves either.

Guy has mentioned having Aspergers/autism (sorry can’t remember specifically which) before. That’s why, if you see some of his old threads, people like me having (relatively) patiently told him why adding more context is useful. Amber’s mentioned it before too. There is no missing of social cues at that point, it’s just willfully ignoring. Guy doesn’t have to do anything different if he doesn’t want to, but he doesn’t need to be handled with kid gloves either.

Kinda figured. I just don't understand why people seem to choose to find these things so irritating, rather than endearing. I don't know enough about either of those diagnoses to comment on whether or not it is just willfully ignoring at a certain point. Do you?

I can not drink Diet Coke. It legit tastes like poison to me. I like Coke Zero but I got a can of Diet a while ago and actually thought it must have been expired or a factory mess up
I'm the opposite, I think Zero tastes more diety than Diet Coke. :D

I've grown so used to the taste of diet sodas that I can't really enjoy full sugar soda anymore.

Kinda figured. I just don't understand why people seem to choose to find these things so irritating, rather than endearing. I don't know enough about either of those diagnoses to comment on whether or not it is just willfully ignoring at a certain point. Do you?
Evidently I think that I do, or I wouldn’t have said it. ;)

It's irrelevant because if you even believe the diagnoses impairs his judgement then it also puts his consent into question and SHOULD NOT be participating in this industry as either a member or a model. He's a rational person so should be able to handle a rational argument without needing special treatment.

It's irrelevant because if you even believe the diagnoses impairs his judgement then it also puts his consent into question and SHOULD NOT be participating in this industry as either a member or a model. He's a rational person so should be able to handle a rational argument without needing special treatment.

I dunno on that. Maybe having the level of impairment to miss somewhat unimportant social cues even after repeatedly being told may be different than a level of impairment that would prevent one from being able to participate in this industry at all.

Evidently I think that I do, or I wouldn’t have said it. ;)

Evidently I take pause on that, and think it may be problematic, or I wouldn't have said anything.

I just don't understand why people seem to choose to find these things so irritating, rather than endearing.
To be fair, a lot of us did find it somewhat endearing at first, and many of us stuck up for him for a while. But it can become highly frustrating and annoying when you feel like someone is blatantly ignoring your efforts to help, and ignoring requests to change posting habits for many years. And I am starting to feel that if it isn't blatant ignoring and really is uncontrollable due to his condition, that this sort of place may not be the best for him to continue frequenting.

I don't want to feel like I have to walk on eggshells with certain posters. I am polite as possible whenever I can be. I know that Boce has been known for being an ass quite often and I maybe should have banned him years ago. He has annoyed people just as Guy has only in a different way. So maybe I should have just banned both for fairness. But I haven't.

There's a balance I've always tried to carry here to allow a certain freedom of expression, but I've always made an effort to let people know when they're tipping the balance and how they can improve so that I don't have to take more drastic measures. I've done this with both of the aforementioned members. If both continue to ignore, for whatever excuses they may have (alcohol, aspergers, being a grumpy old man... whathaveyou) I guess I'll just have to move to the next step.

I probably give people too many chances.

To be fair, a lot of us did find it somewhat endearing at first, and many of us stuck up for him for a while. But it can become highly frustrating and annoying when you feel like someone is blatantly ignoring your efforts to help, and ignoring requests to change posting habits for many years. And I am starting to feel that if it isn't blatant ignoring and really is uncontrollable due to his condition, that this sort of place may not be the best for him to continue frequenting.

I don't want to feel like I have to walk on eggshells with certain posters. I am polite as possible whenever I can be. I know that Boce has been known for being an ass quite often and I maybe should have banned him years ago. He has annoyed people just as Guy has only in a different way. So maybe I should have just banned both for fairness. But I haven't.

There's a balance I've always tried to carry here to allow a certain freedom of expression, but I've always made an effort to let people know when they're tipping the balance and how they can improve so that I don't have to take more drastic measures. I've done this with both of the aforementioned members. If both continue to ignore, for whatever excuses they may have (alcohol, aspergers, being a grumpy old man... whathaveyou) I guess I'll just have to move to the next step.

I probably give people too many chances.

That is all completely fair, IMO, and I know these kinds of threads waste your time, as someone who is trying to provide us a healthy positive space to relax in our camming lives, not play school-teacher. This is not your job and I really dislike seeing people turn threads hostile. It comes back to you, as the owner of the site, but it's actually on them first and foremost. People can also use the ignore features here, so that is on them as well. There's no excuse for some of the posts here. If people are expecting Guy to act like a reasonable adult, they can too, like giving people the benefit of the doubt and remaining reasonably polite even when irritated. I feel the need to casually point out potential flaws in arguments when this kind of shit goes down, but really, it is a waste of my time and energy too, and I don't know why the hell I feel the need to get involved when I should be getting ready to go live instead. Maybe because I find kindness more important than potential irritativeness, and Guy seems very kind.

Reactions: Useful-Title
I'm the opposite, I think Zero tastes more diety than Diet Coke. :D

I've grown so used to the taste of diet sodas that I can't really enjoy full sugar soda anymore.
They are all technically poison anyway, haha.

I guess I'm the problem then.
No you're not, but your post made it feel like you believe that I am the problem, which doesn't feel great.

On most dairy based products, there will be a plant code printed on the packaging.
I hate diet products. Gimme sugarrrrrr in my coke. I don't even know what Nice! Ice cream is. Is that available in Canada?

Nice! is a private label brand for Walgreen's, which is a large pharmacy chain in the U.S.

I don't really go into Walgreen's outside of picking up prescriptions, but I can imagine like most private labels, they will offer standard flavors, plus maybe one or more specialty varieties. Depending on who Walgreen's contracts with, it might be re-labeled semi-premium stuff, or cheap, crap ice cream.

Aw I missed all the soda talk :oops: Och well here it goes when it comes to soda Scotland is one of the very few countries in the world where Coca-Cola isn't the #1 selling soda it's Irn-Bru their advertising is usually freaking hilarious also :hilarious:
DYUmLZ-WkAIxuFS.jpg

Also when it comes to soda I will out drink each and every single one of you even if its diet or zero :D

I'm autistic, too, but if someone straight up tells me, "hey, this thing you're doing is a problem because reason", I make efforts to change thing. I definitely miss hits sometimes, but someone spelling it out for you is really hard to miss, even if you're bad at social cues.

I'm autistic, too, but if someone straight up tells me, "hey, this thing you're doing is a problem because reason", I make efforts to change thing. I definitely miss hits sometimes, but someone spelling it out for you is really hard to miss, even if you're bad at social cues.
Word. Guy has been told before when he’s been inappropriate, and he’s modified his behaviour going forward. Like I said, if he wants to keep being annoying that’s his prerogative (just like it’s everyone else’s to call him annoying), but he’s not ignorant.

So I went to Walgreens to check it out and if they think they can charge only $1 less than Edy's they must have lost their minds. That and also WAY too much mint flavor being stocked.

Thank you for being our guinea pig SMuser69

Edit: found a typo my OCD required me to fix. (Our not Out)

Reactions: Gen
One person is being slightly inappropriate toward you because of it, but a huge amount of us have nicely tried to guide you to fix your posting habits. And as much as I hate to say it, I agree with his comments about your posts lacking a sense of maturity being pretty off putting. I don't agree with the way he may say it, but the point is valid.

Please take some time to reflect on the suggestions we've all given you over the years and try to improve upon your interactions.

Good advice Amber.

We've all tried to help him and I gave him kudos when he did share once on his own, so I know he knows exactly what we are talking about yet he immediately went back into his old routine. Perhaps my latest efforts rose to the point of bullying in some people's perception but I was trying a different approach to see if that may trigger something.

No doubt I've done some ban-worthy shit on here but Guy's posts probably ran more people off than I ever did.

You have many posts a majority of people don't like but nobody has told you to leave.

That funny "freedom of speech" thing.

Strange how it works, huh?

So now you're threatening to leave the site like all the hokeywood liberals that threatened to leave the U.S.?

Just FYI... IMO, it's not about liking or disliking Guy's posts, it's about whether he should be allowed on this adult site given his actions and more importantly his non-actions over the years.

Ironically, I was employed at Walgreens for a period of time.
Because of the sales & employee discounts being higher on the Walgreens-specifics brands, I tended to buy those being a broke high schooler. I genuinely can't tell the difference between most generic products, store-specific brands, or fancy stand alone products. What I can tell you is that the "ugly" Lays chips that are apparently rejected before the bagging process in the Lays factory, are instead packaged into Kroger brand potato chip bags in the same factory. (The Lays delivery man gave me that factoid!) So, while some things may actually be better or worse, I think it's mostly a placebo and a price point.

That being said, I liked the ice cream, but I would go out of my way NOT to support Walgreens now.
Tillamook is my favorite.

So now you're threatening to leave the site like all the hokeywood liberals that threatened to leave the U.S.?

Just FYI... IMO, it's not about liking or disliking Guy's posts, it's about whether he should be allowed on this adult site given his actions and more importantly his non-actions over the years.

You are quoting the wrong person there. Dilligaf never said he was leaving, but Guy did say he was. But why let the truth get in the way of a good...what ever it is you are doing.

As for Guy himself, I guess I don’t have the history you all have with him. Sure his posts could be annoying. But I can deal with annoying, so it never bothered me much.

Now with that said he is an adult in his own right, if he wants to leave then so be it. Maybe this forum wasn’t the best place for him after all. He can make his own decisions for himself...

Ironically, I was employed at Walgreens for a period of time.
Because of the sales & employee discounts being higher on the Walgreens-specifics brands, I tended to buy those being a broke high schooler. I genuinely can't tell the difference between most generic products, store-specific brands, or fancy stand alone products. What I can tell you is that the "ugly" Lays chips that are apparently rejected before the bagging process in the Lays factory, are instead packaged into Kroger brand potato chip bags in the same factory. (The Lays delivery man gave me that factoid!) So, while some things may actually be better or worse, I think it's mostly a placebo and a price point.

That being said, I liked the ice cream, but I would go out of my way NOT to support Walgreens now.
Tillamook is my favorite.
I come from a Woolworth's family. Idk if they had ice cream or not, ffs the Baskin Robbins was only a couple hundred feet away...

There's a balance I've always tried to carry here to allow a certain freedom of expression

The founder of Facebook is getting grief because he's allowing Holocaust deniers to have their say which is driving some people nuts.

It's a slippery slope indeed.

Whoopi lost her cool today on 'The View' and basically banned a former judge from her show. Whoopi is such a hypocrite, she carries a gun but only her reasons for gun rights make sense and can't imagine why anybody would like to shoot or own other weapons.

Anyway, this is what tolerance looks like on "The View."

I just wish that Joy was there to get her granny panties in a twist as well. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.