AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever had Nice! Ice cream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The founder of Facebook is getting grief because he's allowing Holocaust deniers to have their say which is driving some people nuts.

It's a slippery slope indeed.

Whoopi lost her cool today on 'The View' and basically banned a former judge from her show. Whoopi is such a hypocrite, she carries a gun but only her reasons for gun rights make sense and can't imagine why anybody would like to shoot or own other weapons.

Anyway, this is what tolerance looks like on "The View."

I just wish that Joy was there to get her granny panties in a twist as well. :)

What does the View! Have to do with Walgreens “Nice!” Ice Cream?

So I guess I am going to have to actually buy it and post a review I guess.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I actually thought his cycle of random threads were hilarious :hilarious: I was hoping one day they would merge into one super thread of random weirdness.....

A new study [insert random link from the internet] has found that Ben & Jerrys are better than BJs if you guys had to choose one what would you guys pick? and also what's a BJ some sort of ice cream?:p

I agree that what Bocefish said to you was harsh (And I do not think you should quit the forum if you truly enjoy it here), though I understand where he and others here are coming from in encouraging you to elaborate a bit when you create threads like this. You had a different thread (I forgot the name of it) a little while ago where you did a great job in expressing your thoughts, and even Bocefish had given you kudos for it. :)

In this Random Chat area of the forum, we have the Daily Thoughts thread. Many of the threads you create on here would be perfect as regular posts within that thread, and you won't have to keep starting a new thread every time a random thought enters your mind.

Also, this isn't just a forum thing with you. It's been on Twitter too. When you follow models on Twitter, and respond to their tweets with questions like "Do you ever give hickeys?" "Do you like Nickelback?," it's so random, and you make yourself sound like some sort of interviewer collecting data from several people. When you started following me a while back, I thought "Oh, it's Guy! He's a sweetheart!" until you started asking me a strange question that you'd previously asked on ACF. As for my own tweets, I've never gotten a like...a reply...a retweet...or (as far as I know) even a website visit from you. *Shrugs*

Other members get kicked (sometimes banned) from models' rooms when their line of questioning starts to annoy the model, and is never accompanied by a tip. Now because of how sweet a guy you are, I feel like you're one of those nice guys that some models just couldn't bring themselves to kick from their room. :p Other guys give themselves screen names like 'NiceGuy4U', and they're not so nice. You actually ARE a nice guy.

To answer your question, no, I've never had Nice! ice cream. But the other day, I had a delicious fudge sundae with M&Ms, a cherry, and whipped cream from Friendly's.

I agree that what Bocefish said to you was harsh (And I do not think you should quit the forum if you truly enjoy it here), though I understand where he and others here are coming from in encouraging you to elaborate a bit when you create threads like this. You had a different thread (I forgot the name of it) a little while ago where you did a great job in expressing your thoughts, and even Bocefish had given you kudos for it. :)

In this Random Chat area of the forum, we have the Daily Thoughts thread. Many of the threads you create on here would be perfect as regular posts within that thread, and you won't have to keep starting a new thread every time a random thought enters your mind.

Also, this isn't just a forum thing with you. It's been on Twitter too. When you follow models on Twitter, and respond to their tweets with questions like "Do you ever give hickeys?" "Do you like Nickelback?," it's so random, and you make yourself sound like some sort of interviewer collecting data from several people. When you started following me a while back, I thought "Oh, it's Guy! He's a sweetheart!" until you started asking me a strange question that you'd previously asked on ACF. As for my own tweets, I've never gotten a like...a reply...a retweet...or (as far as I know) even a website visit from you. *Shrugs*

Other members get kicked (sometimes banned) from models' rooms when their line of questioning starts to annoy the model, and is never accompanied by a tip. Now because of how sweet a guy you are, I feel like you're one of those nice guys that some models just couldn't bring themselves to kick from their room. :p Other guys give themselves screen names like 'NiceGuy4U', and they're not so nice. You actually ARE a nice guy.

To answer your question, no, I've never had Nice! ice cream. But the other day, I had a delicious fudge sundae with M&Ms, a cherry, and whipped cream from Friendly's.
Ive never been banned from a models room.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
When you follow models on Twitter, and respond to their tweets with questions like "Do you ever give hickeys?" "Do you like Nickelback?," it's so random, and you make yourself sound like some sort of interviewer collecting data from several people.

Exactly.

Even when people are posting a poll for information here, they give a little background "why" prior to just posting the poll. At least I do. ;)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.