AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever seen a model use a crystal ball in her shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a passion for all things mystical and occult, and I'm hoping to offer card readings to people in the future. A crystal ball is something I've wanted for a long time, it would be awesome to finally be able to afford one (right now I have to prioritize costs for health, my cats, and other basic necessities...but one day!!).

Now my turn to be curious, why do you ask about the crystal ball?

I have a passion for all things mystical and occult, and I'm hoping to offer card readings to people in the future. A crystal ball is something I've wanted for a long time, it would be awesome to finally be able to afford one (right now I have to prioritize costs for health, my cats, and other basic necessities...but one day!!).

Now my turn to be curious, why do you ask about the crystal ball?
I had I dream about a model using a crystal ball.

One of my favorite camgirl videos involves an ouija board. Does that count?

I always wanted a Ouija board as a kid, but my mom was like "No, you ain't gettin' that! That's Devil stuff!" Lmao.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
the best pvt i ever had and went especially for it was a ukrainian model on lj who made balloon animals in pvt the most cheering up thing i ever saw and had together with her a good time laughing about it

Just curious.

Yes actually. Model had a crystal ball in her ass. Toyed with it almost coming out a few times before shooting it out. Had a prolapse problem. I don't recommend using one for that purpose. Pretty sure there's video of it out there on one of the tube sites.

Yes actually. Model had a crystal ball in her ass. Toyed with it almost coming out a few times before shooting it out. Had a prolapse problem. I don't recommend using one for that purpose. Pretty sure there's video of it out there on one of the tube sites.
Im talking about a model using it in a non-sexual way.

not a crystal ball. just a regular glass dildo .

I always wanted a Ouija board as a kid, but my mom was like "No, you ain't gettin' that! That's Devil stuff!" Lmao.

My Mom wasn't religious, but was brought up super Catholic and had some weird anxieties about stuff like Ouija boards and Dungeons and Dragons (?!?) Played with a Ouija board at a friend's house when I was about 10, and I felt like such a rebel we might as well have been drinking whisky or something.

My Mom wasn't religious, but was brought up super Catholic and had some weird anxieties about stuff like Ouija boards and Dungeons and Dragons (?!?)

My mom was brought up Catholic and she was SO worried about me playing D&D, but couldn't explain to me why she didn't want me getting into. My grandma and uncles who play were finally able to get her to let me, but sheesh it was a lot of stress over nothing.

Nope. But I do tarot readings in my room a lot. Crystal balls never really made sense to me. At least with tarot I know there is going to be something printed on that card that I can read from. With a crystal ball I just have to hope that I'm able to see something in it but probably won't...? I just don't get it.

Interesting topic! I love tarot as well and might do readings in my room eventually :) I was wondering if it was something members would find fun. It definitely looks like it could be entertaining for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.