AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever spontaneously moved to another part of the world?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly recommend spontaneously moving somewhere else when you're young. More than once, in fact.

Can't think of anything that would suck worse than living your whole life in one spot.

When I was a kid, I dropped out of college to join the Army. Went from my hometown in Arkansas to Germany to Iraq within a span of about six months. Was scary, but exhilarating.

Later, packed up and moved to Miami on a whim because of a girl.

Car barely made it, but I got there with a couple hundred bucks in my pocket and a few hours of daylight left to find a place to live. Bought a newspaper for the classified ads and was moved into a new place by dark. Had a job a few days later.

Didn't last with the girl, but I ended up living in Miami for 3 years and loved it. One of the best things I ever did.

Now I'm a lot older and a lot more cautious, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Looking to move someplace new that will be my final stop. Can't afford my first pick - Vancouver BC - so I'm eyeballing Nashville. Supposedly has the cool Portland/Austin vibe, but with more reasonable traffic and rent.

Wish I still had some of that same spontaneity I had as a kid.

Can't afford my first pick - Vancouver BC - so I'm eyeballing Nashville. Supposedly has the cool Portland/Austin vibe, but with more reasonable traffic and rent.

Wish I still had some of that same spontaneity I had as a kid.

As someone who has travelled through Nashville, I will say rush hour sucks ass. About like Chicago, or much of the West Coast. Friends of mine live in the area, and avoid Nashville as much as possible.
That being said, there's some cool places there. Depending upon why you want to move there, it might be okay. I have enjoyed the times have been through there. On my list to spend a longer stay to see more of it

I'm moving from Hawaii to the mainland in a few months and am super excited but also a bit scared! I've traveled off island before so it won't be a huge culture shock but i'll be experiencing snow for the first time ever. Also am thrilled to not be living in the same town I went to highschool in anymore ugh. I need this change of scenery and a new beginning SO SO fucking badly. It's beautiful but boring as hell here.

As someone who has travelled through Nashville, I will say rush hour sucks ass. About like Chicago, or much of the West Coast. Friends of mine live in the area, and avoid Nashville as much as possible.
That being said, there's some cool places there. Depending upon why you want to move there, it might be okay. I have enjoyed the times have been through there. On my list to spend a longer stay to see more of it
Used to spend quite a bit of time in Nashville, but haven't been there in 25 years. Sucks to hear the traffic has gotten bad.

It's on my short list because it seems to tick most of my boxes:

Large enough to have big-city amenities, some sophistication, and interesting diversity, but not so big that it has all the usual big-city hassles.

Known for being laid-back, cool, and creative.

Isn't flat and uni-seasonal, like Florida. But the summers and winters aren't intolerably hot or cold, either.

Is vibrant and growing, but still affordable.

Is a big blue island in a sea of red.

Like I said, Austin and Portland were on the list, too, but I ruled them out for various reasons. Thought about Denver, but it's too cold and too expensive. Ann Arbor is also too cold. Southwestern US is too ugly.

If I ever hit the lottery, Vancouver would be the place.

From Russia ➡United Kingdom.....As being a non EU citizen it was very difficult to move but i did it !!!!Yaaaay !!! The only thing i dont love London is because of the slow internet and super expensive rent....in rest England is the place i would love to live for the rest of my life !

Funny this popped up again. I just took a job on the West Coast, and need to be there in a couple of weeks. After living in my place for about 5 years, I realized I accumulated a bunch more stuff than I realized....

Reactions: lina_diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.