AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Haven’t received my funds at all this month

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 7, 2024
I don’t understand what the issue is, I’ve been with chaturbate for 4 years and have never been in this situation before. I’m still trying to get my funds and it’s not working, I contacted the bank multiple times and still nothing. It’s March 15th and I haven’t gotten paid since February 29th. I don’t know what else I’m supposed to do it seems like I’m the only one in this awful situation. I know my account number is correct I double checked everything. Can support please get back to me today? It’s urgent matter @punker barbie thank you

they asked me this morning if the money they sent was received and if not I should contact them, which I did but they didn’t respond back yet. Hence why I’m here. Thanks again
Did you ever receive your funds? I am running into problems again with the EFT so I changed over to wire now and hope it helps.

Upvote 0
Did you ever receive your funds? I am running into problems again with the EFT so I changed over to wire now and hope it helps.
No I haven’t received any funds since February 29th, I’m going insane here. Don’t know what to do. I’m also waiting on a wire that I was told was successfully sent but I still haven’t received it.

Upvote 0
Hey just wanted to let you know I was able to get in contact with MassPay (they do the EFT payments) and the financial adviser told me over the phone that their servers are not working in Canada at the moment and they don’t have an ETA on how long it’s gonna take to fix it either.

Upvote 0
Hey just wanted to let you know I was able to get in contact with MassPay (they do the EFT payments) and the financial adviser told me over the phone that their servers are not working in Canada at the moment and they don’t have an ETA on how long it’s gonna take to fix it either.
Ah ok makes sense now, thank you for finding out since we get no response as to what is happening. Hoping wires will be ok! I had an email saying they sent payment by wire on Mar.14th so I assume I should hopefully have it by Tuesday, fingers crossed 🤞

Upvote 0
Ah ok makes sense now, thank you for finding out since we get no response as to what is happening. Hoping wires will be ok! I had an email saying they sent payment by wire on Mar.14th so I assume I should hopefully have it by Tuesday, fingers crossed 🤞
You’re welcome! I’m gonna keep in touch with them and will let you know of any updates. I am on the exact same boat, waiting for a wire that was sent on March 14th. Fingers crossed we get it soon 🤞

Upvote 0
You’re welcome! I’m gonna keep in touch with them and will let you know of any updates. I am on the exact same boat, waiting for a wire that was sent on March 14th. Fingers crossed we get it soon 🤞
Have you received your wire transfer by any chance? I’m still waiting on mine… It is 9:53 am for me and still nothing.

Upvote 0
Have you received your wire transfer yet? I’m still waiting on mine… it is 9:54 am and still nothing.

Upvote 0
We got the same email that they were sending the payout by wire, but this is not possible because it's two different currencies. It looks like there has been some sort of meltdown at Masspay which is the company that was handling the Canadian EFT. There are a lot of complaints on TrustPilot about this etc.

Upvote 0
We got the same email that they were sending the payout by wire, but this is not possible because it's two different currencies. It looks like there has been some sort of meltdown at Masspay which is the company that was handling the Canadian EFT. There are a lot of complaints on TrustPilot about this etc.
Terrible reviews. I think I will stick with wire payments

Upvote 0
Just letting you know I’ve received my wire transfer but I’m still waiting on my latest EFT payout attempt that will most likely go back to my account. I’m gonna stick to wire this time as well

Upvote 0
Just letting you know I’ve received my wire transfer but I’m still waiting on my latest EFT payout attempt that will most likely go back to my account. I’m gonna stick to wire this time as well
Glad you got it, finally! For me it’s my full time livelihood so it’s scary to not have my payment yet. I emailed Support yesterday to let them know that I still haven’t received it and no response yet, I’d just like to know if the wire has been sent back or what? Usually takes 2-3 days. Any help with this would be so appreciated @punker barbie

Upvote 0