AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Haven't got paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2018
Hi my user on chaturbate is xxsinglemomxx, ive ccashed out a lot of tokens for this pay period which already ended, just making sure I am going to recieve my payment? Please help past due on rent an they're about to turn my utilities off!

This site is more for general model to model help... but you might have a bit more feedback if you tell us how you accepted your payment to be processed and where in the world you are.

For myself I cashed out on the 15th for the very first time. Im in Canada and I asked for a cheque sent via regular mail. I was sent an email on the 18th saying my cheque was mailed out and if its not here by 3 weeks time to contact support. .For me that day is july 9th. I have not received my cheque yet but if its not here by the 9th i will contact them via email.

I also cashed out the next payperiod which ended the 30th, again for regular cheque in the mail. I have't gotten my confirmation email yet but i imagine it takes a few days, as the first one did.

hope you find that info helpful

Upvote 0
Just a general reminder: when the end of a pay period falls on a weekend, most times the next business day is when the payments are processed. Today is the first business day since end of pay period, so give it adequate time to process.

I know the cam world is full of fresh young faces that haven't had other jobs yet. Planning ahead and budgeting for paychecks to go through is part of growing up into a working adult.

Sorry you're in a tough spot, but this is how things work. :) So long as you've made payout minimum on the cam site you work on, the payment is likely in process.

Upvote 0
Hi my user on chaturbate is xxsinglemomxx, ive ccashed out a lot of tokens for this pay period which already ended, just making sure I am going to recieve my payment? Please help past due on rent an they're about to turn my utilities off!
Right now I have direct deposit set up an haven't got a confirmation email yet, just not going to wait till I haven't got my check for 4 weeks to wait another 2 weeks to get it when I can get it taken care of before it starts problem, I don't play around with my money! But thanks

Upvote 0
Right now I have direct deposit set up an haven't got a confirmation email yet, just not going to wait till I haven't got my check for 4 weeks to wait another 2 weeks to get it when I can get it taken care of before it starts problem, I don't play around with my money! But thanks

If you're not going to wait four weeks for your payment to be sent...perhaps it might be better to contact the actual site then a forum of models here to help each other? Most of us do not work on the support area of chaturbate, as we are models not support.

Reactions: asia_lynn and Gen
Upvote 0
I only post here because support responds IMMEDIATELY when u get banned so u can keep making them money, but doesn't respond to anyone regarding payments I was told punkerrocker Barbie or whatever on here has paid people personally hrough PayPal that don't receive they're payements, since Chaturbate is so shit with customer service I'm tryna to talk to someone one on one that will actually do something instead of steal my money

• Funny!
Reactions: DearestVixen
Upvote 0
I was told punkerrocker Barbie or whatever on here has paid people personally hrough PayPal that don't receive they're payements
I really highly doubt that.

Upvote 0
I was told punkerrocker Barbie or whatever on here has paid people personally hrough PayPal that don't receive their payments

What? That's like going to a restaurant and having a bad meal and expecting the waiter personally to give you back the money you paid for the meal...

Good luck. I hope you get your paymental soon...

Upvote 0
I was told punkerrocker Barbie or whatever on here has paid people personally hrough PayPal that don't receive they're payements

Paypal is SO SO SO SO bad for sexwork of all types, and has a tendency to close all accounts even remotely suspected to be associated with such things. Some people fly under the radar for a little while, but it's honestly probably the WORST method of payment for any sex-worker. So I can't believe that Punker Barbie, a veteran of the industry who has spent years working for Chaturbate, would pay anyone through Paypal, let alone from her own pocket. It makes really awful business sense honestly, which makes me think that this isn't accurate. I am sorry to say, but whoever told you this statement was proooobably very misinformed. :(

Upvote 0
I only post here because support responds IMMEDIATELY when u get banned so u can keep making them money, but doesn't respond to anyone regarding payments I was told punkerrocker Barbie or whatever on here has paid people personally hrough PayPal that don't receive they're payements, since Chaturbate is so shit with customer service I'm tryna to talk to someone one on one that will actually do something instead of steal my money

After reading this post, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell the OP. ;)

Upvote 0
I’m still confused why you seem to be defensive and upset with chaturbate? The 7th isn’t even here yet and the pay period JUST ended. It takes time to process things. You are one of THOUSANDS of models on their site to be paid. If your payment is late, I could understand being frustrated. But you are frustrated when your payent isn’t even late because we can’t give you an exact date or time when your money will hit your account?

You read and agreed to the way chaturbate does billing and payments when you signed up with your info, I’m not sure why you’re hostile at CB because you want your money the day after cashing out? Take a deep breath. Wait until the 7th. You’ll get your money, but CB isn’t going to talk to you about a payment if it hasn’t even happened yet?

Upvote 0
it's completely normal for payments from CB to take up to 7 days, especially if the pay period ended on a weekend or if there's a holiday during the processing period. It states this very clearly in the direct deposit emails they send out. If you absolutely need your rent money at the beginning of the month, I suggest requesting a daily payout for that amount (+ $5 for the fee) about 3-5 days before the 1st so you won't be late on payments.

Upvote 0
Ok so NOW that I've emailed them at least 5 times begging pleading and doing everything in my fucking power to get all of my I formation correct or even make sure it's correct, I've sent them my filled out w9 foorm at least 3 times now and they keep sending me emails saying it's in correct... I know my ssn...and my tax info... Are they just ddenying it so they don't have to send my payment ? What the fuck do I do to get my money an stop this fucking around.

Upvote 0
Ok so NOW that I've emailed them at least 5 times begging pleading and doing everything in my fucking power to get all of my I formation correct or even make sure it's correct, I've sent them my filled out w9 foorm at least 3 times now and they keep sending me emails saying it's in correct... I know my ssn...and my tax info... Are they just ddenying it so they don't have to send my payment ? What the fuck do I do to get my money an stop this fucking around.

Maybe @punker barbie can give you some advice on your form / emails that you've sent ??

Upvote 0

Is it direct deposit? If so then you should get an email about it no later than Wednesday. It was clarified in other comments it take 7 business days for them to send payment out and send you the email. The email will tell you when to expect it by.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.