AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

He

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2019
There is a user on chaturbate who harasses me, he has created several accounts to annoy me, I have banned him, I asked support to please help me delete the private shows with him, he refused to do it and found a way to download them, me I feel psychologically bad, please help me, my account is Piixiie_D_oll, I write all in a e-mail!! Please help me

There is a user on chaturbate who harasses me, he has created several accounts to annoy me, I have banned him, I asked support to please help me delete the private shows with him, he refused to do it and found a way to download them, me I feel psychologically bad, please help me, my account is Piixiie_D_oll, I write all in a e-mail!! Please help me
@punkñ

Upvote 0
Pls @punker barbie help me!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.