AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Head's up for any bio graphic designers/devs, CB is changing the ability to edit the bio tab starting in October.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Have to look at that. Some do push things a lot.

Wonder if that means no icons for socials at the side. I'd think probably so.

Can you post that link please? I don't see any notice for my account yet.

Upvote 0
Thanks. Have to look at that. Some do push things a lot.

Wonder if that means no icons for socials at the side. I'd think probably so.

Can you post that link please? I don't see any notice for my account yet.
I didn't really see a way to give a link directly to the announcement, sorry.

Here's the link for what my profile will look like after the update: https://chaturbate.com/p/graysondrake/?tab=bio&bioq=true

Versus how it looks now: https://chaturbate.com/p/graysondrake/?tab=bio

It just squished all of my side icons (and my cbhours trophy) into the bio tab in really awkward places, so I think the trick is just figuring out a new place to position them.

The background for my profile is now only contained in the code inside my tip menu box inside the bio tab, and for some weird reason the script that makes the CB logo pink made my follower count pink instead.

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
It just squished all of my side icons (and my cbhours trophy) into the bio tab in really awkward places, so I think the trick is just figuring out a new place to position them.

The background for my profile is now only contained in the code inside my tip menu box inside the bio tab, and for some weird reason the script that makes the CB logo pink made my follower count pink instead.

Don't worry a solution is already planned and its still going to be visible without scrolling down on most monitors....well..not those crappy laptops with 1366x768 resolution but can't win them all. :giggle:

Upvote 0
Looks like this went into effect today on pages that I watch.

Curious what ideas people have from here. Thought that the bottom of page might be OK but that seems to be subject to the same restrictions.

Upvote 0
Curious what ideas people have from here. Thought that the bottom of page might be OK but that seems to be subject to the same restrictions.

The only spot worth using in my opinion is right at the top of the bio section because its the most visible spot without scrolling down and not everyone scrolls down to look at a models bio.

1634905315947.png

Upvote 0
I know this has its cons, but one of the most annoying things I felt about CB was not being able to click the volume because an icon was in the way. Same with the “Users” tab sometimes.

Upvote 0
I know this has its cons, but one of the most annoying things I felt about CB was not being able to click the volume because an icon was in the way. Same with the “Users” tab sometimes
Yes, it was a mess in some cases. I can understand why they did. Might have done in a more limited way but then I might have decided to just solve all of it in one shot too if I were them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.