AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hearthstone (iPhone)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
Just wanted to make a thread to have a bit of a rant about how this game in particular is a good example of how some games are not clear about what they are to begin with. Now I myself like playing multiplayer games. But not all the time. So why make a game that gets me all excited about being a solo and/or multiplayer game, only then to revel that it's susposed to be for multiplayer players. If I knew that I would've bothered playing in the first place. Because once you play the first five missions you find out that when you play solo it's only for practice, and that the single mode isn't really a mode of it's own, like you thought it might be when the game first started! Just a way for you to earn more packs to get better in multiplayer!
In other words.....the people who made this game.....make it more clear that this is a multplayer game to begin with!!!

Kradek said:
Technically, there is a solo adventure mode, where you play through Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain. They were not free, however, when I was still playing and I don't know if they are available on every platform.
Lol yeah I know. Forgot about that. What a joke that is! You may as well buy a console game for the price they charge for them!

My stats are pretty strange since LOE. I'm hitting 6.1 average wins per arena run, slightly less then I was in TGT era, but not by much. The strange thing is how terrible my mage has become:

M7gyIvq.jpg

I really wish I knew what I was doing wrong. I consider mage the best class this expansion. That win % with coin is killing me. I'm wondering if I'm forcing my draft to be too tempo-y aggro control (my favourite style) rather then going with straight up slow control when the draft demands it. Either that or maybe I'm not swinging well enough on my coin turn to win...? I could also be over valuing ethereal conjurer or not playing it correctly, I do often play it from behind for a lucky spell when really it's better when you have board control.

Are there any other arena players out there?

Edit: Also if anyone out there wants coaching from an admittedly not pro-player or wants to do some arena co-ops I'd be down. I'm incredibly anti-social but I'd be willing to struggle against for entertainment :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.