AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello! About Costumes here,help me If u can!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should buy costumes on mfc to have more people in room? Like kinky Or animals thinks like that

No, it isn't necessary to spend your money on costumes. I used to do that years ago, and I spent too much on stuff that really wasn't being requested on cam anyway. I pretty much just bought them because I thought they looked sexy, but that got expensive. But if you're gonna spend money on that stuff (Doesn't have to be from those pricey lingerie/costume websites either), you might as well get some good photos out of it, and record some videos in them to list for sale on MFC Share. Now in October (Halloween month), I'm sure a lot of models will be in costume, or even just have cute cat ears or something.

Focus on spending your money on a great webcam and lighting and good, high-speed internet, if you don't already have those things.

You'll be fine just wearing a bra and panties on cam, or a tank top and panties. I've gotten a lot of really cute bras from Goodwill, and I get panties from Walmart (100% cotton). If you'll be offering tits and ass flashes, wear something that isn't difficult to get out of...to do the flash. Lol. I wore my black Special Ops Officer Halloween costume on cam last year, and I said never again. That was a tight costume, and if I was trying to do an ass flash I had to unzip it and take it completely off...do the ass flash...and then put it back on again. That's annoying. Also, a bodystocking (I used to have one of those) is probably even more difficult for something like that. I haven't been wearing my sexy nun costume lately, because it's just been too hot to have that on + be sitting in front of my bright light.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and schruti
Upvote 0
I think it's more important to buy what you like and what makes you feel hot/sexy/whatever vibe you are trying to give off. You want to be feeling yourself when you show up for work, it's contagious when we feel like we look great!

Take note of what people request, perhaps even let them know they can buy it for you if you think it's something you'd enjoy wearing. You'll get a better idea of what sorts of things you can invest in or expand your wardrobe to include and expect to see a positive return from. But you don't need a closet full of options from the beginning, or ever really. Costumes, specifically, have never appealed to me, and I rarely see people say wearing a costume brought them a huge increase in earnings unless they are doing like a fancy cosplay and that is what their room is about. 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.