AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello everybody - new - need some help pls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2015
Hi all,
My life long dream its to be in the medical field, i have been admited to the master degree i need to finish my studies. But simply i do not have the money for it, its to expensive.

I considerd getting a night job, but none pay well enuff to support myself and also put some aside for my studies.

I consider all cam girls.. smart ladys , because being smart its to be able to ajust . This is what evolution is telling.

I want to be a cam girl to be able to finish my studies. I know that showing my face its out of the question. I know that not showing my face it will diminis my posible earnings.

But might be a solution for me or at least its worth a try.

The question is wich are the sites where i can do that safelly? as in not be requited to show my face.

I need to try all the posibilities, and i don`t have many. Thank you in advance

Many sites require you to show your face at least most of the time, but those same sites allow you to block certain locations so no one from that location can see your cam.

Ditto to what FoxyBea said. You could also check the following websites (linked below) for work-from-home job listings, and subscribe to their e-mail newsletters:

Real Ways to Earn blog (This one is my favorite!):
http://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/

Rat Race Rebellion:
http://ratracerebellion.com/

Also, I was just telling someone else on here about the video clip site Clips4Sale. I'm pretty sure you could get away with making various video clips on there without showing your face.
http://clips4sale.com/list/en/page/openastudio

I wish you the best of luck in finding a job(s) that you enjoy, and that you're able to go for that Master's and land your dream job. :thumbleft:

If you're really concerned about being found or recognized then I'm going to be blunt. Camming is not the right option for you. It's an iffy job to start out with (there is no guarantee that you will make the kind of money you need), and if you don't show your face you absolutely will be diminishing your earning potential. I don't know of any camsite that will allow you to completely conceal your face. There are a few models who wear masks, some even do well, but that doesn't mean their identities are 100% secure. There are geoblocking features on most cam sites, but eventually you will be recorded or screencapped and once those videos/images are out there on the Internet they won't go away. Ever.

If your plans for future employment might be jeopardized by entering into sex work, then it's not worth it.

I wish you luck making the money you need for school. I know how expensive school is, I really do. While going into debt to get an education really sucks it's better than becoming a sex worker to pay your way through school, only to have your employment possibilities shattered because of your sex worker past.

While going into debt to get an education really sucks it's better than becoming a sex worker to pay your way through school, only to have your employment possibilities shattered because of your sex worker past.

Quoting because this needs to be said twice. JickyJuly made the great point in another thread that if you need to hide your face to do something, it probably isn't a good idea.

I don`t live in the US , so

1. I can`t actually go into debt , because there is no such sistem , i would happly go into it belive me :))

2. I would be happy makeing around 30 $ a day , and not everyday , i`m willing to put 8h of work, because i could make me own program

3. I will no bet on geo blocking - anything i put out there i put it in mind its there to stay

Thank you very much for the sites Songbird_Shelly ! I will check them out.. i already looked at some, most also require US based something

VallieBeuys - yes a ment a mask.. or actually i noticed 2 women on chaturbate wearing an islamic vail :)) .

As long as i can keep my face coverd.. i actually took into consideration.. heavy make up but also facial recognition softwere :)

GenXoxo , yes.. maybe thas why i`m not camming yet , and still looking for alternatives , on the other hand i`m sort of atracted to this

I have some videos on Clips4Sale that never show my face that sell. If you can queef on command that's a good one :lol: :lol: Or like.. asshole puckering I'm sure would sell, no face needed. :dance:

caireen said:
I have some videos on Clips4Sale that never show my face that sell. If you can queef on command that's a good one :lol: :lol: Or like.. asshole puckering I'm sure would sell, no face needed. :dance:
Ahhh you beat me to it. Yeah... what she said ^^^ lol

The reasoning behind keeping one's face revealed and recognizable is typically so that the site can ensure that it is *actually* you, the age-verified model, that's on cam. Understanding the reasoning behind why your face is almost always legally required to be visible while streaming typically does a lot more good than trying to find a way to circumvent the system.

There are always ways to identify people - tattoos, scars, birth marks, moles. Just putting on a party mask may give you a sense of security but if you are really afraid of someone going to extreme lengths to use camming against you, a mask may not stop that.

Rather than being ashamed of your potential new profession, I would approach a trusted professor/advisor/professional in your desired field and have an open conversation about whether adult work will actually cause discrimination or inhibit your professional future, what rights you have, etc. Some fields are more lenient towards adult entertainment work history and different countries have different laws regarding discrimination. I'm bring this up because you are looking to enter the medical field, this would be treated much differently than applying for a teaching position.

As was mentioned several times - if you're afraid of doing anything because someone may recognize you doing it in the future, it's not the job for you.

I just wanted to add: while I agree with all the other posters above (if you need to hide your face it's probably not for you), there is a cam model on Streamate that doesn't ever show her face and does well. I think she gets by on fantastic dirty talk. I can't remember her name though and it's driving me crazy...

Songbird_Shelly Thank you !! very helpfull, verry

and clips4sale.. i just might put my boyfriend to work, no face of course ( just kidding )

oh, you got me wrong , i would never do something i would personally find shamefull. I don`t consider camming shamefull at all.

If someone makes lets say 5$ /h and you make 50$ /h. simple math its telling somehow the person making 50$ its actual smarter , plain and simple, its better equipted for this sociaty.

Its just that i live in country were this things are regarded diffrently .. i tried to open a discusion with some of my colegues about cam girls .. did not went well , more closed minded that i hoped, i will aproch my superviser for an opinion

And yes in my profesion i will work also with children. So its not teaching.. but close enuff .

Thankfully, i have no tatoos, birhmarks, moles not even a scar :)) , my body shape its also kinda common.

i don`t think someone will go to extremes, to find out who i em, my concen might be screen shoots , screen recordings staff like that. I`m not naive to think if i geo block its good , i can override myself that with a download of a proxy .

But, i can not also take into consideration everyone telling me one thing if i have to hide my face might not be for me, even if its for practical reason.

And yes, its true, i `m looking for a way to short circuit the sistem and find a nise, so i can do them all :)

caireen said:

One of my best categories is ass worship. The only reason my face isn't those clips is that my butt is the focus, so I try to make it take up the whole frame, so that's a perfect category for someone not wanting to show their face.

Adultwork.com and streamate.com both don't require you to show your face on cam. I know that because I'm totally headless on them both. :p
I also have a clips4sale store where I'm headless.
Also most my videos I sell everywhere are headless.
I just tell people I'm related to the queen of England and that's why I can't show my face. :liar:
(Real reason is I hate my face and would rather not show it anywhere.)

@SaffronBurke - i actually googled " ass worship " :)) this gives new meanings to putting one`s ass to work :))

AngelicTease - thank you ! so actually no face? not even a glipse?

what about chaturbate? there actually i`v done most of my research, i`v seen some masked ladys

Mollie_ - great site !

anabelle said:
@SaffronBurke - i actually googled " ass worship " :)) this gives new meanings to putting one`s ass to work :))

AngelicTease - thank you ! so actually no face? not even a glipse?

what about chaturbate? there actually i`v done most of my research, i`v seen some masked ladys

Mollie_ - great site !

I've never used chaturbate so I have no idea.
And yup, no face at all, I just show below my neck. On streamate a lot of people ask to see it, but I've got used to ignoring them now, or telling them to read my profile where it says I don't show my face ever. On adultwork I have the free chat mode turned off, so I get a lot less annoying people!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
goddessgemma said:
you can make substantial cash on c4s in the right niches if you do it correctly, i.e. market it in the right places as well - there's lots of categories where you wont have to show your face :)

This.

Camming required a lot of buildup of a personality and a face. Assuming that you're actually a med student, you're probably not going to have time for both (at least to the extent where it pays for your education).

Making clips for Clips4Sale could help you get by at least if you know which fetish categories to cater to. Some never require face being shown.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.